He also wears a belt with every sort of superhero-defeating gadget on it. It must hurt to have your own son side with the enemy. FreeAddon's extensions are Top 1 newtab with 5+ million users. I'd go with Bruce because I've both never liked Tony Stark and think Batman would be better prepared for taking on someone who would immediately think they have it in the bag because of their fancy tech. Both are home-made heroes but idk about Iron Man-all I know is he has a Silver partner lol  Batman looks and is most probably cooler than Iron Man-Batman has natural skills e.g. } Because Radion is not the same thing as uranium and other radioactive elements? 16 MUSIC VIDEO PARODIES. Both Tony and Bruce have the looks, the smarts, the money and the ladies. (Source: Internet). A reddit for fans of comic books, graphic novels, and digital comics. He might wanna give Barry Allen a call, he could probably use some money too. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Without prep Batman going to create a tech virus out of thin air? 12 MONEY FIGHT. What do you think? if( feedbackURL ){ What would happen? 6 Style: Iron Man r/comics: Everything related to print comics (comic books, graphic novels, ... Batman vs Superman, but with ironman instead of batman. Basically, Hellbat Suit tremendously increases Batman’s physical conditions to Superman’s level. On the other hand, Tony Stark became Iron Man after he built his first suit in a cave. Well… there is no debate about this matter. This is technically a Spider-Man vs. Batman meme, but even though Iron Man is supposedly the impartial referee here, you can tell that Tony is itching to wade into those grammar wars. Because in the comic-book world, alien physiology makes them more vulnerable to certain things than humans? 6 comments. So how fair if it fights with other powerful Iron Man suits? While these two playboy billionaires believe their wealth gives them power, the God of Thunder doesn’t seem to share their opinion. Perhaps if Batman used a suit like Iron Man-I know Bats uses suits regularly   or a high energy gun like he shot Darkseid with, A laser beam or gamma ray gun could pierce Iron Man's armour, " @Torpor: By your logic, humans would be vulnerable to Kryptonite. You should be ashamed Mr. Wayne. After his first big act as Iron Man, Tony Stark reveals to the entire world that he in fact is the man in the iron suit. (Source: Internet), The Invincible Iron Man (Source: Internet). @CosmicSpiral said: He can just use Iron Man's force against him until he comes up with a device to beat him. So, what does Batman do when Iron Man threatens him with the Hulk? So, while the two rich boys were competing to see who has more money to throw around, Peter took the opportunity to collect some cash. reflexes,martial arts,knowledge,strength,slyness. These cookies do not store any personal information. Ironman vs Batman? Because this is a random battle? Which brings us to yet another overused but hilarious meme. Please wait for a few days to get this fixed! ". " You didn't even know IM can reverse the polarity of metals. " I thought we were past this "who would win" stuff. On the contrary, Bruce Wayne is a master martial artist and of course, how can a normal human can defeat an experienced martial artist? Covering the hottest movie and TV topics that fans want. 14 SECRET IDENTITIES. Or superheroes from DC Comics? The man in advanced robot suit and also the man who is famous with the “Take that off and what are you?” meme, let’s welcome: Anthony Stark, or Tony Stark! Coleman offered to keep it a secret for ten million dollars a year, but then almost spilled the beans when Harvey Dent got arrested for being Batman. So based on the various debates, we will decide to split this battle into 2 scenerios: Batman and Iron Man fight without knowing each other beforehand, and their battle after knowing each other for a certain time. If you’d like to reach out to Irina, you can find her on social media @irinacurovic. 1. Who is Batman? And with all of these feats, Bruce Wayne is indeed the world’s greatest mortal to date. I am all for Ironman! … Truly, that'd be quite a meeting of the egos!! Soon, the illustration of poor Robin getting slapped was being used to shut people up whenever they wouldn't stop talking about something no one cares about. http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg/9/batman-vs-iron-man/12466/#2  http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/batman-vs-iron-man/12719/#157   http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/iron-man-vs-batman/8997/#57    EDIT: Also, If you're talking about war machine, he's gray. However, what seemed like a bold movie at first turned out to be a huge mistake. Cookies help us deliver our Services. When an angry Steve Rogers goes after Tony Stark and tries to put him in his place by undermining his worth without the suit, Tony retorts swiftly. (Source: Internet). Looking at the grenade that is about to kill you and finding out that it literally has your name on, is not one of those rare moments in life when you can appreciate the irony. Batman vs Ironman - Battles - Comic Vine Ironman vs Batman | DEATHBATTLE - YouTube Iron-Man vs Batwing - Comic Clash S3E3 - YouTube batman ironman | dromidj.top Batman Vs. Iron Man: Epic Battle! 1.5m. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Batman made his first appearance in Detective Comics #567 in 1986 and gradually, he has become one of the most famous superheroes nowadays.Batman’s real name is During a conversation with Officer Blake, aka Robin, Bruce explains the reasoning behind the concept of wearing a mask, stating that the idea was to be a symbol, because Batman could be anybody. I think this was done before, and I think we should use the search function before posting threads.