However, the name was bestowed upon the greatest number of babies in 1991 with 3,845 occurrences. Data reflects what was recorded and has not been edited for errors, so for example the gender associated with a name may be incorrect. Please note, we update the data each May when the SSA releases new figures. Ha oddly enough we had a cat named Bianca when I was a kid. The somewhat popular name Bianca was the 403rd Most Popular … But the name had been around long before the 1970s: Shakespeare liked Bianca so much, he gave it to characters in “Othello” and “The Taming of … You have the innate ability to explain complex concepts in a way that is easy to understand. (snooker) cue ball (more fully bilia bianca), A female given name, equivalent to English. Bianca is a name that indicates a gift of gab - the ability to persuade others effortlessly. Bianca has been used in the United States ever since 1905, with over 74723 girls given the … That’s a lot of baby Biancas. Decidely upward trends in the number of babies given the name Bianca occurred roughly during the years 1948-1952, 1954-1959, 1963-1969, 1970-1978, 1979-1983, and 1987-1990, whereas unequivocal downward movement occurred about 1994-1998, and 2005-2014. I second the commenter who thinks this would make a great cat name, it'd be perfect for a sleek white fluffy cat! Now I love the name and find it dainty (our cat was a dainty little thing) but feel I can't use it because of her. I thought it was so hard and brute-sounding but now I think it's gorgeous and I can't love it more! (Czech) I have no clue as to why that is, but I still think the name is great. © 2020 Nameberry.com. See the meaning of the girl name Bianca. It's strong yet feminine. *Mouse over the charts or scroll down to the table for data details. Data for a given year is not made available until well into the next year. Popularity statistics for the given name Bianca Bianca in Austria. Popularity in the United States. Its highest popularity RANKING of #84 was reached in 1990. Lucky colors: All shades of purple, violet, mauve, and lilac, Lucky botanicals: Apple, barberry, bilberry, cherry, dandelion, lungwort, mint, strawberry, pomegranate, Hey Bianca! People recognize you as being a pioneer with your ideas of how to do things. ), You can customize by clicking on the images below. To safeguard privacy, the SSA does not include names with less than 5 occurrences. Here is the list of first names which are an anagram of Bianca : Bainca, Binaca, Naciba, United states of america Actor Voice actor Television actor Film actor, United states of america Sprinter Athletics competitor, United states of america Actor Singer Musician, United states of america Television actor Film actor, All information about the baby names on this website come from various official data and open data(more information about our sources)   -  0.27 sec. Please add to or correct the information provided by other members of the Nameberry community. Bianca was brought to prominence here by the first Mrs. Mick Jagger. Bianca was brought to prominence here by the first Mrs. Mick Jagger. Olivia, Isabella, Amelia, Sophia, Charlotte, Ava, Mia, Violet, Chloe, Stella, Scarlett, Emma, Brianna, Isabella, Sofia, Areli, Estrella, Ava, Stephanie, Christian, Ethan, Gabriel, Jose, Joseph, Julian, Brandon, Michael, Sebastian, See name meaning, origin, popularity, and related names. Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? See the popularity of the girl's name Bianca over time, plus its meaning, origin, common sibling names, and more in BabyCenter's Baby Names tool. You will receive an email (no more than once per day) summarizing any new mentions of Bianca on Nameberry. It became a popular name in the year 1989 with a rank of #91 nationwide and was registered 3,593 times as a baby girl’s name. Bianca, are you proud of your name? Since 1880 up to 2018, the name “Bianca” was recorded 72,937 times in the SSA public database. 500 Must-Know Classic Southern Names – Here’s a list of 500 must-know classic Southern names. This top 500 contender has seen rankings outside of the top 1000. Spelling of Bianca B-I-A-N-C-A, is a 6-letter female given name. Our Baby Namer - Origin and Meaning of Baby Names, Books, Gifts. We're excited that you have an opinion about the name Bianca. Girl's name meaning, origin, and popularity, Alternatives to A-list celebrity baby names, All pregnancy, parenting, and birth videos >, the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting information. I love it. Imagine that, only 27 babies in Florida have the same name as you in 1982. Bianca, the livelier Italian and Shakespearean version of Blanche, has been chosen by many American parents since the 1990s, just as Blanca is a favorite in the Spanish-speaking community. Make sure you are not using your full name. Your name in reverse order is “Acnaib.” A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give ‘Bianac.’ How do you pronounce that? You are expressive, optimistic, outgoing, and inspiring. Beyonka, Bianca is a name that indicates a gift of gab - the ability to persuade others effortlessly. Check your answers here: Find words that start with B. 1594 William Shakespeare: The Taming of the Shrew: Act I, Scene I : A female given name recently borrowed from Italian. A total of only 781 babies also bear the same first name during that year in the U.S. From 1880 to 2018, the highest recorded use of this name was in 1991 with a total of 3,845 babies. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe). How popular is Bianca? You fascinate others with your creativity, especially in writing. Even your favorite anime, TV, or movie characters. Do you need a Middle Name to go along with the baby name, Bianca?Try the baby middle name generator.You can use our middle name generator to find middle names that match the first name, Bianca. Try exploring the names of everyone you know including friends, cousins, neighbors, classmates, co-workers, or your pets. On the last available year for each country, we count 15,780 births. You are a collector and probably have some hidden treasures tucked away somewhere. Therefore in the case of names with fewer occurrences, names with the same number of occurrences may have vastly different rankings because they will be interranked alphabetically. To rate names on Nameberry, please register for an account or log in to an existing account. This was my favorite name for a girl when I was a fledgling name nerd! Blanka Try not to appear as being too aggressive and intimidating to others. You can also choose other popular and unique baby names to get inspired. In any year, the least number of babies named Bianca was less than 5, most recently in 1943. Celebrity Baby Names: Coming Attractions. Biancha, Blanca Between 1880 and 2019 there were 374,817 births of Bianca in the countries below, which represents an average of 2,697 births of children bearing the first name Bianca per year on average throughout this period. Beonca, This last name is primarily found in Europe, where 55 percent of Bianca live; 44 percent live in Southwestern Europe and 42 percent live in Italic Europe. You come off as someone who is not a push-over.