Click here for PEAK Instructions. } } Health First Colorado (Colorado's Medicaid Program) is public health insurance for Coloradans who qualify. The Affordable Care Act provides a simplified method for calculating income eligibility for Health First Colorado and Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) based on what is called Modified Adjusted Gross Income (MAGI). @media screen and (max-width: 600px) { var loaderConfig = { How do I cancel my Health First Colorado coverage? • Haga clic aquí para ver las Preguntas frecuentes sobre PEAK y beneficios durante COVID-19. Click here for PEAKHealth and MyCOBenefits instructions. } • Encuentre actualizaciones sobre los beneficios de salud en https://www.healthfirstcolorado.com/covid/. The fast and easy way to access benefit information - anytime and anywhere. The Health First Colorado website and public messaging are made possible through grants from the Colorado Health Foundation and Caring for Colorado Foundation. shouldLoadIframeMinimized: true, iframeSrcPath: "/chatbot/chatbot.html#/?lexWebUiEmbed=true" State Agency Directory How do I get help using the PEAK website? • Para recibir alertas importantes de COVID-19 en su teléfono móvil, actualice su Información de contacto y Preferencias de comunicación seleccionando la opción Mensaje de texto. }) float: left; You can also apply for Food or Cash Assistance (but not Medical Assistance) by using the MyCOBenefits app on a mobile device. Haga clic aquí para obtener instrucciones sobre PEAKHealth y MyCOBenefits. For more information on PEAK technical questions or assistance, please call 1-800-250-7741 Monday - Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. Live chat about health benefits or billing Available Mon-Fri noon-4 … iframe: { clear: both; How can I check the status of my Health First Colorado or Child Health Plan, Download the Free Health First Colorado App, Contact Your Provider If Your Child Is Due For Immunizations. This updated handbook explains member benefits and provides resources to help members manage their health care. Press shift tab to access popular search terms. How do I change my Health First Colorado health plan? • Click here for Frequently Asked Questions about PEAK and benefits during COVID-19. .column { Make an account at. } } You might have to pay a small co-pay to receive some services, unless you fall into one of the categories below. What is my Case Number and where do I find it? Search for Health First Colorado doctors and other providers by location, name, or specialty. some of the benefits you can receive include: See a full list of benefits and co-pays in the, If you're a current member and need to see a doctor, dentist, or other medical provider please see our. Requirements Income - Children, pregnant women, single adults, and families - Health First Colorado - Individuals ages 0 – 64 years old ... Colorado PEAK Colorado Department of Human Services . call 303-534-3468 X 0 También puede solicitar asistencia alimentaria o en efectivo (pero no asistencia médica) utilizando la aplicación MyCOBenefits en un dispositivo móvil. }; Use the Health First Colorado mobile app and take control of your coverage! Can I change my Primary Care Provider? See the Health First Colorado Benefits & Services Overview for the list of co-pays per service. programs, except for those programs for individuals over 65 years old and/or for people who have a disability. padding: 30px; Health First Colorado (Colorado's Medicaid Program) is public health insurance for Coloradans who qualify. You may qualify for Health First Colorado or CHP+ if you fall under one of the following categories and meet the income guidelines: If you qualify for Health First Colorado, some of the benefits you can receive include: See a full list of benefits and co-pays in the Health First Colorado Benefits & Services Overview and learn more about your coverage and how to use it in the latest Health First Colorado Member Handbook. What is my Case Number and where do I find it? If you are a qualifying former foster care youth, you only pay co-pays for prescription drugs. loader.load({ .catch(function (error) { console.error(error); }); Use the Health First Colorado mobile app and take control of your coverage! Get quick answers to your Frequently Asked Questions or learn how to Manage Your Account through PEAK. • Find updates about health benefits at https://www.healthfirstcolorado.com/covid/.  Member eligibility, benefits, and providers will remain the same. Author: For more information on how to apply, see our Apply Now page. Download the free Health First Colorado app today from the or . } is funded jointly by a federal-state partnership and is administered by the Department of Health Care Policy & Financing. • To receive important COVID-19 alerts on your mobile phone, update your PEAK Contact Information and Communication Preferences by selecting the Text Message option. How do I get behavioral health services? ... Make an account at Co.gov/PEAK, and then download the free Health First Colorado … var loaderOpts = { How do I request a Health First Colorado card? If you're a current member and need to see a doctor, dentist, or other medical provider please see our Find a Doctor page. Health First Colorado is funded jointly by a federal-state partnership and is administered by the Department of Health Care Policy & Financing. If you’re a member of Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid Program) or Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) you can manage your account and update your information through Colorado PEAK and the Health First Colorado mobile app. or CHP+ if you fall under one of the following categories and meet the, Children ages 0-18 with household income under 260% Federal Poverty Level (FPL), Pregnant women, over the age of 19, whose household income is under 260% FPL, Parents and Caretaker Relatives (you must have a dependent child) whose household, Adults without dependent children whose household income does not exceed 133% FPL. If you reside in a nursing facility you typically do not have to pay co-pays. How much should I be charged for a prescription? How to Efficiently Access Colorado PEAK® Benefits During COVID-19 English and Spanish versions below. } display: table; Search results contain all keywords. Learn more about Health First Colorado’s benefits and services. Email Explore this interactive service designed to help citizens with common questions. iframe: { width: 100%; .row:after { [CDATA[/* >