The nutritional information provided is approximate and can vary depending on several factors. Hi, I’m Monica and I’m your Fairy Barmother. Rate this Recipe Print Recipe Pin Recipe. Prairie Mule-Fill copper mug w/ ice -1oz lime juice -2oz Prairie organic vodka -4oz Ginger Beer -Garnish w/ lime wedge. All Rights Reserved. Learn how to make it today at Liquor.com. As seen on CTV’s The Social. Cucumber Basil Smash-Muddle 2 cucumber slices, 1 oz simple syrup, 1 basil leaf, 1 oz lime juice -2oz Prairie Cucumber vodka -1oz white cranberry juice -Shake and add to highball glass-Smack basil leaf and garnish. Have you tried any of our other amazing cocktails from our drinks section? This week, we invite you to unwind with this refreshing, herby drink -- the Cucumber Basil Vodka Gimlet. It speaks volumes to me when brands are genuinely looking to help the community, which is why I’ll always support them. Servings 1 glass. Anyway, despite the fact I only occasionally take part in these days, I realised that it’s Saturday, and therefore I will be having a gin and tonic later. Your email address will not be published. It’s a fair amount of basil, but it doesn’t overpower the drink, it compliments it perfectly! Strain over prepped glass and top with soda. In the shaker, add a handful of ice, and pour in the gin and freshly squeezed juice of half of a lemon. Inside this website you will find recipes, videos, articles and more that will teach you everything you need to know about being your best Home Bartender! Come on – they’re just a bit too specific. Make a sugar rim on the glass by dipping the rim of the glass in a sauce of water. They produce, distill and create everything with the planet, farmers and end consumers in mind. In a Collins glass, layer ice and 3 cucumber slices. If you do buy, then thank you! Launched in 2020, Prairie Organic Spirits started the Spirit of Change Fund, to help fund the next generation of Canadian Organic Farmers. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ Everything is crafted with a mission in mind; doing right by the land. For more information please see our Terms & Conditions. With all alcoholic beverages the goal is to keep your insulin level from spiking too high. There’s a few reasons I love shaking up a cocktail with Prairie Vodka, and let me tell you why: I’ve worked with Prairie Organic Vodka in the past and their initiatives to Do Right in our community is some of the best I’ve seen from brands. It’s world gin day! That means Organic Liquid Stevia won’t spike insulin levels. This combination creates a delicious and relatively healthy holiday cocktail. But since it’s gin day, I’m going all out with a gin-based drink that one of Chris’s friends - Will - recommended. I kind of think random people and companies are just declaring their own days. Unfortunately, the roadrunner drinking glass featured in this post is vintage (and my favorite) but maybe you’ll see something you like below! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I have to give a special thank you to my favorite bartender Kyle Marcus for creating this delicious drink recipe for us. Grab a shaker and muddle the rest of the cucumber slices and 1 sprig of Basil. Incidentally, yes, that was my breakfast. My Saturday night gin usually consists of Hendricks with cucumber and naturally light Fever Tree tonic.