If you are a supervillain fan, you must know that the Riddler has tough questions. via focus features. It was a midsummer Friday when the mailman walked by and called out for the man. He has only 2 days to break out of the jail. If you combine the short names of the chemical substances on the paper, you'll get a name: Ni-C-O-La-S. 15 Details From Your Favorite Movies That Only a Real Detective Could Spot, 20 Pics of People That Make Us Realize Time Flies, Chocolate Milk Is More Effective Than Any Other Sports Drink, Study Finds, 15+ Moms Who Didn’t Want Pets in the House but Now Love Them to Death, 15+ Inimitable Children Whose Logic Is Beyond Adult Comprehension, 15+ Facts About Cats That Show These Fluffies From an Unexpected Side, 15+ Selfless Pets Who Were Ready to Do Anything for Their Owners, 13 Things From the Past That Were Big Surprises for Their New Owners, 8 Facts That Can Help You Like a Life Jacket in a Critical Situation, If You Had Acne as a Teen, You Have Better Chances of Becoming Successful, According to a Study. You'll need JavaScript to take the quiz. 3 1 4-470. Are you a good detective? Once on a winter day, John found his friend dead in his own house. Acting on an anonymous phone call, the police raid a house to arrest a suspected murderer. The wife is responsible for the simple reason that she was supposed to be sleeping but yet she know about all that had happened. the post mortem show that he died 2 months ago. He was killed while his wife was sleeping. 8 Easy one: A man found death in the middle of desert, wearing a backpack.Found with face down and his ribs and right legs crushed. Lisa's father has five daughters – Nana, Nene, Nini, Nono. So take a breath, stop whatever you’re doing, and get ready to have a little fun. The poison was in the glass of water the victim drank. How did the killer always get the harmless pill? Morgan Cutolo Updated: Mar. The police arrested John as the main suspect. Why? The piece of paper had a clue on it. 25 4 37 5. On the day he was murdered, the chemist had only 3 visitors: his wife, Mary, his nephew Nicolas, and his friend Johnathan. Looking for a math test? If it was broken from the outside, little pieces of glass would be on the room's floor. It's dry and hot in there, but Jack won't get any food or drink anytime soon. If you are a supervillain fan, you must know that the Riddler has tough questions. The police immediately arrest the person who is responsible. Why? 18 Things That Disguised Themselves as Something Else, and We Almost Took the Bait . A lonely old man lived in his house in the suburb of a city. What am I? Removing question excerpt is a premium feature. However, he could see the light in the room through a frozen window. What about the full lyrics to Michael Jackson’s "Beat It"? Wonder. The victim took their pill with water and died. Our goal at Women.com is to make people feel good about who they are - and take a relaxing break from the world outside to do something that they enjoy. The man bought only a one way ticket for his wife whereas he bought a two way ticket for himself. When the policeman arrived, he found Tuesday's newspaper, 2 bottles of warm milk, and 1 bottle of cold milk. Both of the pills were harmless. Anonymous call: Take this fun riddles quiz if you love brain exercise and logic quizzes! Creativity. 10 Riddles and Short Detective Stories to Test Your Logic. What is it? Some of us have a great imagination; therefore, they are pretty good at finding solutions where others have a hard time doing so. Career & Goals Easy Crime Riddles Detective Report. The wife tells the police all that she knows. Anonymous Phone Call. If you like doing detective work, you will love these riddles. Test your detective skills with these riddles. John called the police and said that he was just passing by Jack's house and decided to come in. What has a head, a tail, is brown, and has no legs. Who killed Sam? The clerk handed the boy a broom, so the egg the boy was spinning must have been hard-boiled. But put me in the ocean, and I will. The victim was in a convertible. This three-minute escape is exactly what you need! From quizzes about your hometown to quizzes about your favorite songs, women.com has it all! If you consider yourself a wiz when it comes to riddles, or if you just need a break from the hectic world around you - give this quiz a try! I'm double, I'm single, I'm black, blue, and gray, I'm read from both ends. I have holes in my top and bottom, my left and right, and in the middle. Their names were John Crimson, Mark Crimson and Paul Crimson. One snowy night, Sherlock Holmes was in his house sitting by a fire. Searching for intriguing detective riddles to solve? If yes, try our detective riddle and have fun solving challenging enigmas. Throw it off the highest building, and I'll not break. 7k. Whatever your heart desires, we can quiz you on it! Sherlock Holmes and the Crimson Brothers: It was obviously the mailman. The math teacher was holding a mid-year test. Which Harry Potter Hogwarts House Do You Belong To Quiz! Visit our quiz pages here to check out some of our other viral content, and as always, don’t forget to share with your friends! Who is responsible and why? How did they know who it was? When the police arrived, they saw no signs of a break-in. Crimson. Wawaholmes. He breathed on the iced window glass and saw Jack on the floor. How should Jack escape the cell? The killer survived. A calendar near the man has blood, written 6, 4, 9, 10, 11. Who is the killer? But there are more ways to find out what your inner genius can do. Test your detective skills with these riddles. What am I? Ready to challenge yourself? Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest. His wife was swimming, the chef making sausage and the maid was picking up mail at the time of the murder. Do you think you’re observant enough to solve these tough riddles… Jack is placed in a cell with a dirt floor and only one window positioned so high no one could reach it.