Subscribe to the educations.com newsletter to get our monthly newsletter and news about scholarships, competitions, and more! .quote-request-form .ui-btn-up-c { color: #666; } We have gathered tips and advice from lecturers and students across all our Institutes to help you stay positive and productive during the lockdown. .quote-request-form ul { margin: 10px 10px 20px 10px !important; padding: 0 !important; list-style-position: inside; } "Seek not, my soul, the life of the immortals; but enjoy to the full the resources that are within thy reach.". .rating-item label { position: relative; left: 13px; font-weight: bold !important; } color: #666666; Can you picture yourself working late nights and weekend shifts? Do you enjoy building things and working with your hands? 1. .quote-request-form-head { font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold; background-color: #f2f2f2; color: #000000; } label.form-option { font-weight: 400 !important; } So are you interested? font-weight: bold; Student study guide: Finding a happy balance during the lockdown. .quote-request-form label { font-weight: bold; } Learn More. .rating-single div {clear:both;} .rating label { display: inline-block; margin-bottom: 5px !important; } border: solid 1px #80cbc4; .quote-request-form input[type=checkbox], .quote-request-form input[type=radio] { float: left; margin-right: 5px; } To get started, simply: 1. margin-top: 12px; I am needing help finding a study guide for The fundamentals of Anatomy. width: 100%; .quote-request-form-head, .quote-request-form-body { padding: 15px; } Please leave it blank: Do you like planning, organising and creating structure? } Find out below! .quote-request-form-row button { Do you want to work with kids and teenagers? Are you passionate about information and communication? Tweet. Finding I AM - Bible Study Book: How Jesus Fully Satisfies the Cry of Your Heart, Promote education across the globe. .rating-single div { margin-bottom: 5px; clear: both; } text-shadow: none !important; Do you find yourself struggling to find your God-given purpose in life? It’s not intentional … I always start things off with the best of intentions. .quote-request-form-form .testRequest { clear: both; position: relative; top: 6px; margin: 0 8px 0 0 !important; padding: 0 !important; display: flex; } He is complaining of left knee pain. We use cookies on our site to give you the best experience possible. Give Now, Copyright 2020 Proverbs 31 Ministries. Do you like to help others, for example the elderly or the sick? Finding I AM - Bible Study Book: How Jesus Fully Satisfies the Cry of Your Heart.