With all this said, both GTA IV and Read Dead Redemption have better endings than GTA V. GTA V doesn't have a bad ending, unless of course one makes the horrible choice of killing Michael or Trevor, a choice that yields a deservedly abrupt and tastelessly bleak conclusion. First you've got that lovely score. Die massenhaften NPC Dialoge (allein über 200 einzigartige Telefonanrufe), NPCs die situationsbedingt auf den Spieler reagieren, ebenso weggelassen wie die Möglichkeit, die Damen aus dem Stripclub abzuschleppen. Yet more instantly teleport you hundreds of meters into the air letting you fall freely, while you can also elect to make your punches explosive.   You cannot paste images directly. It's a difficult one, because whilst I feel that the IV story itself was stronger, the techniques used in V to try and tell a story were a lot more ambitious. I liked IV more. GTA V reminded me of Heat in a big way, only with a lot more humor and a larger emphasis on action. Of course, Niko was a great protagonist, maybe even better than Michael, Trevor, or Franklin individually, but the choice to switch between characters made for fresh gameplay. Aus diesem Grund wenden wir uns jetzt an euch. Beyond Rockstar’s diligent DLC support that has yet to cease, adding massive amounts of new content entirely for free and giving even veteran players something new to progress towards, GTA Online also has an active player base that’s more than capable of making their own fun. Personal taste is a big factor in my sentiments. It seems that most people on these forums criticize GTA V for what it doesn't have. Und irgendwie fühle ich mich den Charakteren näher verbunden als in VC. IV has better story besides everything. That's a stupid measure to rate any game. GTA 5's were more diverse. least V Had some sense of Reality with ending A And B. Bro, GTA V's cop/FIB story was very unrealistic in my opinion. An exploding Galaxy Note 7, Don’t blow vape juice into your Xbox Series X for clout, you dummies, Here’s another thing Google is killing off – free unlimited Google Photos storage, Apple TV is now available on the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5, Amazon’s Care Hub forces the elderly to use Alexa in exchange for peace of mind, Quick, Razer’s Viper gaming mouse is just $40 right now, The person flying a jet pack near LAX might have finally been caught on video, PlateStation has refunded all orders because Sony is threatening legal action against the company. GTA 4 and 5 are two of the most popular games in the franchise, and the war between the two has been going on for a while. It was all on Niko. SA's story had a very realistic ending to it. Für Links auf dieser Seite erhält GIGA ggf. The PlayStation 5 is crushing the Xbox Series X in black market sales, HappyMod is a 3rd party Android Games Store that’s totally worth checking out, The Xbox Series X just came out and people are already having issues – here’s what they’re saying, Apple brought back the “PC Guy” and yup, he’s still annoying as ever, There’s a new Apple Watch app that helps users with PTSD-related nightmares, Here’s how to watch Apple’s new “One More Thing” event on November 10, People are already reselling the PlayStation 5 well above $800. z.B. GTA Online, on the other hand, presents the illusion of endless content. We're left wondering the entire time what they are like, what the look like; are even still alive? Beyond being able to change the weather for the perfect scene and spawning any vehicle you wish, the Director Mode allows you to spawn “actor” NPCs whose skin model you select, and set up your shots. I just could not give a sh*t about the FIB and cops, I just wanted their missions to be over and done with, only to find that that made up the rest of the game. But I felt like GTA V left me hanging at the end. While some players prefer the brighter and funnier tones of GTA 5, others like the darker and deeper tale of GTA 4. Gotta take a re-run before Xmas. Franklin is so boring and undeveloped. On the other hand, we see GTA V with it comical satire of the American reality, superficiality of modern American society, the moral decacdence of society, and the nostalgic romanticization of the heydays of America (60s, 80s, 90s) whilst at the same time showing the grim underside that people don't really want to talk about. You have your standard set of cheats like temporary invincibility, health refills, weapon unlocking and vehicle spawning, but you also have a selection more geared towards faffing about in the game and making your own fun with the tools given to you. There's a moment in the game that involves an armored truck, hockey masks, and a tow truck that is essentially lifted from Mann's masterpiece, almost shamelessly (the deaf truck guard? Cannot get any realer than that. IV's story is indeed the best. The activities in IV are what most people would called normal American/NY themed activities. Both Trevor and TLaD fanboys just keep harassing each other. The story of Grand Theft Auto IV is one that has a majority of long term fans straddling the fence. von George J. I wish I could've been at the meeting when R* dev's were sitting around the table kicking ideas around and somebody said "YOGA". Dezember 2008 veröffentlicht. I wouldn't be surprised if in an earlier version of the game. 5 had the worse story, but the better missions. IV but with that being said the Storyline In V Is not Nearly as bad as what some people make it out to be i found the FIB part of the Storyline to be quite Interesting