Ingredients . I love seeing your kitchen creations so please leave a comment and rate the recipe if you make it! Enjoy! Store in the freezer for 4 months or longer! Here are the ingredients you’ll need for these edible cookie dough balls, plus the easy substitutes to make if you’re vegan, paleo, or nut-free! On the nutrition front, they’re vegan and gluten free with a great balance of protein, healthy fats and smart carbs – perfect for before or after your workout, as a mid-afternoon pick me up or a late-night snack. Add in the cashew butter, water and honey. SO GOOD! Looks delicious! Before I even started rolling them I was scooping it with a spoon into my mouth! with a great balance of protein, healthy fats and smart carbs – perfect for before or after your workout, as a mid-afternoon pick me up or a late-night snack. Heck, I’d even eat them for breakfast. With 5g of sugar and only 122 calories per bite, it‘s a great way to satisfy that sweet craving. Click here now and I’ll send this to you in Messenger! Hi friends, I'm Claire! Thanks for coming back to leave a comment and star rating, I so appreciate it! See note 2 for flavored protein powder suggestions. Thanks for the recipe and tip! Brittany, why the heck are you posting another protein ball recipe?!? I so appreciate it. Eat right away or freeze for 15 minutes. I made these with hemp protein powder and cacao powder (vs chips) and they turned out great! Just made them with oat flour instead of protein powder as you suggested, and they are delicious! Then add almond milk and stir well to combine. Just like all of my Protein Ball recipes (lemon, peanut butter chocolate, almond joy), these cookie dough protein balls are AMAZING straight out of the freezer. Thanks so much for posting! If you prefer, you can substitute the chickpeas for canned white beans, like cannellini. Subscribe to our list and get your free printable PDF of the 3 Day Clean Eating Meal Plan and Shopping List! Your email address will not be published. ★☆ Flax Egg- Loaded with vitamins and rich in fiber! almond butter, protein powder, 1/3 cup coconut flour, honey, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and 2 tablespoons almondmilk. Your email address will not be published. 1. They are also free of refined sugars as well as gluten-free and dairy-free. Vegan Cookie Dough Stuffed Peanut Butter Bites. A really yummy grab and go snack. These protein balls are perfect if you do not have time to bake, it’s egg free and safe. On the nutrition front, they’re vegan and gluten free with a great balance of protein, healthy fats and smart carbs – perfect for before or after your workout, as a mid-afternoon pick me up or a late-night snack. Add in the oat flour, pink salt, protein powder, and collagen. Heather. These healthy edible Protein Cookie Dough Balls are all you’ve ever dreamed of! I know what you’re thinking. AND they taste like cookie dough… what could be better? so after making the balls I rolled them in cocoa powder, The whole family love them! Chickpeas are high in filling protein and fiber, so this cookie dough can satisfy your hunger and your sweet tooth cravings. 6. You can read my complete disclosure statement in my privacy policy. I haven’t tried it, but I think mixing the dates and oats in the Vitamix would work. Just made these and had to substitute wheat germ in place of the protein powder, still very good and fast to assemble. This cookie dough is completely safe to eat because we don’t use any raw egg! I do think the balls could have used some nuts. Print. I am new to the healthy eating/lifestyle and have been looking for a good all around snack for mid morning/afternoon, and/or press/post workout. ha! My passion is to create secretly healthy recipes that taste amazing! I might even convince my boyfriend to swap his muscle milk for these! Gluten-Free Chocolate Lava Cakes- 4 Ingredients! This post may include affiliate links. Claire Woodhouse © 2019 All Rights Reserved |, Perfect Bars (5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Protein Bars). Be sure to tag @secretlyhealthyhome on Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest with a picture of your recipe! Thank you for supporting Secretly Healthy Home! We use one flax egg which adds extra fiber and allows our cookie dough to hold together. Behold, Cookie Dough Protein Balls recipe is here that’s actually good for you and loaded with protein. Any suggestions for a good food processor that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg? I pinned these – love that they include protein powder and healthy fats. I do earn from qualifying purchases, at no cost to you the buyer. © 2020 Eating bird food • AN ELITE CAFEMEDIA FOOD PUBLISHERsite by Katelyn Calautti + Made to thrive. Thanks. 3. And so easy to whip up. Thank you for supporting Shh! Thanks for making them and for coming back to leave a comment + star rating. And I love that you made the balls with date paste! I’d suggest backing off the oats by at least half and substituting a seed mixture with much more nutritional value. I’ve actually made them with cacao nibs before and they were great. Use a small cookie scoop or your hands, form cookie dough balls and transfer to parchment lined cookie sheet (the batter will be extra sticky if using whey protein powder). These sounds like the PERFECT little sweet bite! If there’s one thing I know … They’re not rock hard and they won’t break your teeth if you eat them straight from the freezer. $100 is definitely feasible. Yay! Another great ingredient used in these healthy cookie dough balls are cashews! If you can’t find any water laying around, you can use any milk. Read more about the, Pink Himalayan Salt- rich in minerals and less processed than table salt. Cashew Butter- Cashew butter makes these cookie dough bites taste like the real deal! I’m so glad that you like them, Brianna. Use code "shh20" for FREE SHIPPING off your online nut-butter orders at Georgia Grinders! Do you think if I swapped the chocolate chips to cacao nibs and the almond milk to coconut milk it will taste just as good? Since we use unflavored whey, (one of my favorite protein powders to use in my Peanut Butter Protein Bars too), these cookie dough balls stay chewy even when frozen! Required fields are marked *, Rate this recipe You should get about 24 balls. I’ll admit that I was hesitant to buy a food processor and used a hand-me-down and a Ninja chopper a long time. Water- Does this even count as an ingredient? It’s unbelievable! I managed to get 11 balls out of this recipe with my changes and have a protein per serving around 14g and carbs still at 12g. Thank you for adding nutritional stats!!!