Watch the video showing you how to make White Wedding Cake Cupcakes, then scroll to the very bottom of this post to print out the complete recipe so you can make these at home. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes. Set aside. Now you have a chocolate batter! From cake to cupcakes, you’ll be able to take almost any cake recipe and make it into easy-to-enjoy cupcakes. Enjoy! As with using any recipe for an important occasion, my best advice is to test this recipe out and see how you like it before you make it for the big day. Frost the cupcakes and everything! I topped them with a vanilla buttercream frosting because I love the combo of chocolate and vanilla together. I’m glad you enjoyed them. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. These are seriously simple to make – you’ll be shocked! You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on their web site. Chocolate hearts inspired by Uproot from Oregon. I’m telling you, when I discovered I could make a half dozen cupcakes out of a box cake mix it changed my life! Go there for all of the answers to your questions about details on what tips were used for the frosting etc. When baking with kids, small batch desserts are the best for them. Thank you, thank you, thank you, you truly rock!!! All recipes make 6 or less. Soo moist and chocolatey! Cake mix in a mug that can be made in the microwave. But they turn out the best cupcakes. If I had to guess it would be somewhere between 4-6 oz of batter per cupcake. Giving them away, another Friday’s coming! We made plans to go out for dinner, and I wanted to have a little something sweet to finish the day with. Set aside. To make vanilla cupcakes, leave out the brown sugar and cocoa powder. Lori Lange is a former elementary school teacher who traded the classroom for the kitchen when she founded the blog RecipeGirl.com in 2006, which houses over 3,000 original and adapted recipes. Thank you! Hi! . He’s content with a jar of sprinkles to shake, however. This recipe has been pinned more than one million times by RecipeGirl readers, and the recipe has been made by thousands and thousands of people. The recipe for marbled cupcakes can be topped with any frosting or glaze! Step 6: For the optional icing: Mix together all the ingredients in a small bowl (affiliate link).When cupcakes are cool, lightly “butter” or spread each one with icing. It’s crazy, but it’s true! Yes! They’re so good! This cake mix apple cake is a family favorite just like my Apple Pie Cake and this Old Fashioned Applesauce Cake. Bake cupcakes 15-20 minutes until slightly brown and toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Now, we can bake a new batch every day! OMGoodness!! I’ve found that you don’t lose their attention as easily, plus there’s only one round of things to bake in the oven instead of Mom finishing scooping the 4th dozen of cookies. This will help the batter come out more even. These are recipes that use classic mixing techniques. Heat oven to 350ºF. Then you’ll know if this recipe is for you. Used our yummy Mexican vanilla from Cancun this year too. By substituting a few key ingredients and customizing your recipe ever so slightly, you can instantly turn that $3 cake mix into a deceptively fancy, bakery-worthy creation. Line 12-cup regular muffin tin with paper cupcake liners. This recipe is fabulous!!! You could easily adjust the quantity of flour, sugar, and sour cream to make the recipe fill 24 muffin cups to 2/3 full. These simple tips will allow you to have your (boxed) cake and eat it too. When we make white cupcakes or a cake, we make two adjustments to … If you want to republish a recipe, please re-write it in your own words, or link back to my post for the recipe.