", “It is very good. + Read the full interview, I love TextRanch because of the reliable feedback. I am happy to assist in arranging or I am happy to assist with arranging? Stay right here to see why human proofreaders beat computer checkers every time! Look up words and phrases in comprehensive, reliable bilingual dictionaries and search through billions of online translations. Thanks to TextRanch, I was able to score above 950 on TOEIC, and I got a good grade on ACTFL OPIC as well. w.onload = loader; It has been an awesome way to improve my English skills. Translate texts with the world's best machine translation technology, developed by the creators of Linguee. Today more than 1001 people got their English checked. ", “I LOVE the idea of being attended by actual people, not machines. ", “Quick, professional and constructive feedback. This is not a good example for the translation above. Get your English checked! purposes (e.g., to advise you of new services or enhancements to existing services, to communicate updates on products that we believe you are interested in, or to invite you to participate in market research surveys); fulfilling honoraria requests; and creating studies and reports with aggregate information (i.e., without identifying you personally or disclosing any of your personal information) for our clients and others that are interested in doing business with us. https://textranch.com/71551/i-am-happy-to-assist-on/or/i-am-happy-to-assist-in during the management phase of works, technical management control of works, work management, coordination and supervision of human resources, preparation of reports regarding the Physical Progress and the Economic Progress (S.I.L. She.css-1vwsgcv{box-sizing:border-box;color:black;font-weight:700;padding:0;background-color:transparent;position:relative;box-shadow:0px 3px 0px 0px #ffdb85;}'ll.css-1rwqwr9{box-sizing:border-box;color:black;font-weight:700;padding:0;background-color:transparent;position:relative;box-shadow:0px 3px 0px 0px #ffdb85;}.css-1rwqwr9:last-of-type{box-shadow:none;}.css-1rwqwr9:first-of-type{box-shadow:none;} be happy to help with the cooking. :-) Glad to know you", “Free. Thank you, Mags! The answers are TOTALLY satisfying and people are kind and polite. if (w.addEventListener) { } High quality example sentences with “happy to be of assistance” in context from reliable sources - Ludwig is the linguistic search engine that helps you to write better in English Länder besteht; gleichzeitig ist er Ausdruck des Wunsches beider Parteien, die Achtung der Menschenrechte zu fördern. und Werbezwecken zu kontaktieren (z.B. of a social dialogue between the partners. If you’re an English expert and would like to use your skills to earn some extra money, click here to begin. You need to add a payment method to get our special promo ⚡, Take advantage of big savingswith our prepaid packages, “It is a great way to proofread your work when you are busy! P.IVA 06333200829 REA PA-314445. as well as in making wider efforts to contribute to the implementation of the United Nations Programme of Action to Prevent, Combat and Eradicate the Illicit Trade in Small Arms and Light Weapons in All Its Aspects, sowie aus umfassenderen Bemühungen, zur Umsetzung des Aktionsprogramms der Vereinten Nationen zur Verhütung, Bekämpfung und Unterbindung des unerlaubten Handels mit Kleinwaffen und leichten Waffen unter allen Aspekten beizutragen, Dieses neue Abkommen mit Zentralamerika enthält außerdem zwei Neuerungen, die sich.