For one of my other Keto Cheesecake eRecipes, I’ve gotten the question if the crust can be made with coconut flour and yes, it could. For pumpkin cheesecake, add 1 cup of pumpkin puree and 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, before you add the eggs in the cheesecake batter. The coconut flour in the crust recipe cannot be replaced with almond flour. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly brown. Yes, just like regular cheesecakes, this sugar-free cheesecake can be frozen. — coconut flour can be used instead, see recipe notes for more info, Chocolate Shortbread Nutella Thumbprint Cookies Recipe, almond flour (coconut flour can be used instead, see recipe notes for more info). Bake for about 50 minutes, until only about ¼-⅓ of the center of the cheesecake, has a little jiggle to it. Simply place the cheesecake back in the oven at 350° F for 10-minute intervals. These keto pumpkin cheesecake bars have a vanilla and pumpkin layer that tastes just like pumpkin pie! Mix until combined. vanilla extract, salted butter, granulated sugar, large egg, cinnamon and 4 more. 40,897 suggested recipes. Reduce the heat to 250°F and bake for another 75-90 minutes. Instructions. Spread the crust mixture on the bottom and bake for 10 minutes. Only 5 grams of net carbs per slice. To make the cheesecake filling: Beat the cream cheese and sugar substitute together until smooth. https://www.wholesomeyum.com/coconut-flour-pie-crust-recipe Pour about half of the mixture into the baking pan. This will ensure a homogenous mixture. As a true believer in the health benefits of coconut, I use coconut products in all my recipes. Pour filling onto the crust and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes. Grease theses with butter. You could always use a vegan cashew cheesecake recipe and add pumpkin and the spices. Allow to cool completely in the refrigerator. Tag @thecoconutmama on Instagram and hashtag it #thecoconutmama. Mix together crust ingredients and press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. My obsession with cauliflower and coconut flour might need professional help and therapy, but I thoroughly enjoy trying to recreate a healthier low carb recipe as an alternative to high carb and sugar laden junk food. Today I’m sharing my Basic Keto Cheesecake Recipe and some tips to make cheesecake and choose the perfect sweetener. For erythritol, you can use powdered erythritol or regular erythritol. This Keto Raspberry Cheesecake with a Coconut Macaroon Crust is a great centre piece and is very easy to make too. 5-Ingredient Cheesecake Yummly. In fact, cheesecake is one of the easiest desserts to turn into a low-carb one. As mentioned before, you can opt for a crustless version, however, using almond flour will give the crust a buttery and crumbly texture. For one of my other Keto Cheesecake eRecipes, I’ve gotten the question if the crust can be made with coconut flour and yes, it could. Cool at room temperature completely, then refrigerate for at least 2 hours, before slicing. Store cheesecake bars in the fridge in an airtight container for no more than 5 days. Take cupfuls of the pumpkin mixture and gently pour over the vanilla cheesecake mixture until all of the pumpkin layer is used. First, start by making the crust. Cocoa – Use unsweetened. This is a great question! Basic Keto Cheesecake Recipe – easy to make, this basic Keto cheesecake recipe is sweetened with a low-carb sweetener, has an almond flour crust and could be customized by adding different flavors and toppings. You want to see only about ¼ to ⅓ of the cheesecake moving slightly. Pour the mixture over the crust and bake (I don't use a water bath for cheesecakes). The brownie and the cheesecake are easy to make and it is simple as combining them for an indulgent keto dessert. Defrost in the fridge. We bet you won’t be able to tell the difference! You can easily get your eggs to be room temperature by leaving them out for a few hours before baking with them. COOKING LSL is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Most of the ingredients needed to make a cheesecake are already Keto friendly – cream cheese, eggs, heavy cream, butter. ★☆ Links in the post are Amazon affiliate links to products I use and love. A stand mixer or a hand mixer is best for getting a smooth cheesecake but I have also tried doing it by hand and with a blender. These low carb Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars are easy to make and wonderful to look at. Where To Buy Keto Unsweetened Coconut Cream, Frequently Asked Questions About Keto Coconut Cream Cheesecake, https://www.eatyourbooks.com/blog/2016/5/6/what's-the-difference-between-coconut-cream,-creamed-coconut,-coconut-milk,-and-coconut-water, Low Carb Peanut Butter Cookies with Coconut Flour, Lemon Blueberry Pound Cake Recipe – Gluten Free, Keto Sweeteners & Low Carb Sugar Substitutes, How to Start a Low Carb Diet Plan Successfully, Best Keto Foods List For Burning Fat Efficiently, How to Cook Boneless Pork Ribs in the Oven Fast. Run knife along edge of cake and remove springform side. Required fields are marked *, Rate this recipe A simple and delicious cheesecake that’s low carb and keto friendly. If you don’t like pumpkin you can easily switch the quantity of pumpkin for something else fall-inspired like cranberry sauce but make sure to skip adding the cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. In a large bowl, beat together filling ingredients. ★☆ How big should I make the servings? Cheesecake really needs this extra time to firm up. Coconut is not a botanical nut; it is classified as a fruit. Mix it until it is smooth. Next add vanilla and salt and combine until mixed. If you are allergic to nuts it makes sense to wonder if you can eat anything made with coconuts. ★☆ You can find dairy-free cream cheese at any special health food store or major grocery stores or through Amazon. When you see a coconut flour-based recipe don’t be alarmed when the amount of coconut flour seems too low and DON’T be tempted to add more coconut flour unless you are used to baking with this special flour. Pumpkin cheesecake can be made by adding unsweetened pumpkin puree to the cheesecake batter. Refrigerate while preparing filling. Next – add the eggs one at a time, beating after each addition, until fully incorporated. The sweetness of Splenda is due to a compound called sucralose, a type of indigestible artificial sugar and also contains dextrose and maltodextrin ). After some experiments I’ve done with low-carb sweeteners and baking (this is a baked Keto cheesecake), I’m ready to share what I’ve found to be working. 1 Comment Filed Under: Blog, Desserts, Recipes, Your email address will not be published. Pour the mixture over the crust and bake (I don’t use a water bath for cheesecakes). LOW CARB YUM. Stir until dough holds together. Everything from coconut products, to baking ingredients, natural beauty products, and favorite e-books. Bake for 10 minutes. If you choose to use pumpkin pie filling make sure to not add the fall spices to that layer since it will already be in the pumpkin pie filling. Cream together the cream cheese with the sweetener with an electric mixer for 5 minutes, scraping the sides and bottom of the bowl 1-2 times. You can make cheesecake dairy-free by using dairy-free cream cheese or making homemade vegan cream cheese using cashews. In a medium bowl beat coconut oil, eggs, erythritol, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg,  and salt together with a fork or a whisk. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Add the coconut, coconut flour and baking powder, mixing until thoroughly combined. Top coconut-flour-cheesecake recipes just for you Explore more recipes . Make sure it is wrapped well in plastic wrap and you can freeze it for up to 2 months. You start by making the coconut flour crust that comes together fast and is flavored with fall spices to give it that added touch. You can easily make these cheesecake bars paleo-friendly by using your preferred sweetener like raw honey, maple syrup, organic cane sugar. This is why I used regular granulated erythritol for this Basic Keto Cheesecake Recipe. If you don’t have time to leave your eggs out for a few hours simply place them in a bowl with warm water for about 10 minutes. Monk fruit sweetener, Pyure low-carb sweetening blend are also acceptable options. Simply leave out at room temperature for half an hour to thaw. Stevia baking blend could be also used, but please refer to this converter chart to see how much of it to use. Get your personalized results . When it comes to the crust, you can make it with almond flour, instead of graham crackers or Oreo cookies. Press into a lightly greased nonstick springform pan (8 inches or several mini’s) and set aside. There are a lot of desserts, that you can have on the Ketogenic diet, but you need to make sure that they are sugar-free (or contain very little sugar), low in carbs and also have amounts of fiber and fat that are within the range of your macros.