You’re super proud of yourself because you didn’t eat any cake. We opt to purchase Isopure which is a zero carb protein powder, hence, the incredible macros in this mug cake. The calorific value of these is quite high, so don’t be tempted to over-indulge if you are watching your weight! Two easy mug cake recipes using low-carb ingredients you have on hand. Are you convinced? Ingredients: egg, almond flour, ghee, baking powder, vanilla extract, cacao powder, erythritol, stevia, salt. You can make whatever frosting you prefer to make this your own, but however you decorate it, you end up with a yellow spongy cake to satisfy your sweet tooth and help celebrate your big day! Sugar-free ice cream or keto whipped cream makes a great topping for this mug cake. Cinnamon rolls can be a lovely warming start to the day for a satisfying breakfast, or eaten as a snack mid-afternoon to keep you going till dinner, but either way, this recipe can fit your needs quickly, as they take just a couple of minutes to get ready. To set myself up for success, I have a few go-to keto dessert recipes that satisfy my sweet tooth, without all the sugar. Thanks for sharing with us at the Snickerdoodle LinK Party! If you’re looking for a something to hit your sweet tooth without being too indulgent then this Nutritious Mug Cake is exactly what you want.” It’s definitely NOT the finest tasting dessert in all the land, but it’s a dessert that I’ve been making for years now, and there’s a good reason for that! Delish editors handpick every product we feature. Ingredients: cocoa powder, eggs, heavy whipping cream, sweetener erythritol, vanilla extract, baking powder. Microwave the cake batter in mug/ramekin for 90 seconds. We have tons of  delicious keto-friendly desserts for you to try. If sharing, you might choose to cook in a ramekin because it is easier to remove the cake and serve on a plate. The fact that it's keto makes it even better. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on their web site. We may earn commission from the links on this page. Mug cakes can be very useful as a really quick and simple snack to have mid-afternoon, and are a great snack for kids! If you click or tap any of the links above, it will instantly take you to the recipe below. Ingredients: eggs, full fat coconut milk, nut butter, baking powder, Pink Himalayan salt, raw cacao powder, Perfect Keto Collagen, liquid stevia (optional), ghee (optional). . We used Erythritol as our sweetener, but you can use a keto-friendly sweetener of your choosing. She attended Columbia University for her JD and practiced law at Debevoise & Plimpton before co-founding Louise's Foods, Paleo Living Magazine, Nourishing Brands, & CoBionic. Lemon desserts are a great way to round off a family dinner on a lighter note – not only that, these take only minutes to make! Information on this site is NOT intended to serve as a substitute for diagnosis, treatment, or advice from a qualified, licensed medical professional. In this recipe, the egg and wet ingredients are absorbed by the coconut flour, so they don’t have an eggy flavor, but are still moist and squidgy in the middle. made for coconut flour. You can use almond flour instead without affecting the texture too much. If you are looking for a chocolate keto dessert in a hurry, you are going to love this keto mug cake recipe.. Having a healthy mug cake recipe on hand has been a lifesaver for me — especially when it comes to sticking to a keto diet. Ingredients: egg, stevia, unsweetened almond milk or milk of your choice, baking powder, almond meal, coconut flour, unsweetened cocoa powder. The only difference is one ingredient, so you can make whatever form your family prefers. Ingredients: coconut flour, eggs, unsweetened vanilla almond milk, Swerve sweetener or other granulated sweetener, unsalted butter, vanilla extract, salt, baking powder. OK, you know that frosting might be overkill when your ketosis is on the line. How to Make Keto Friendly Bread (Very Easy), Keto Brownies Recipe | Extra Fudgy & Nut-Free (Video), Keto Shopping List Updated for 2020! Don’t let it’s monstrous appearance deter you! Feel free to use regular, unsweetened almond milk if that’s what you have at hand. NOTICE: The information contained or presented on this website is for educational purposes only. Full ingredient amounts are available in the printable recipe at the bottom of the post. If you’re not that big on chocolate, you may want to try this yummy Keto coconut flour mug cake instead. Shared with my husband and he liked it!! This content is imported from {embed-name}. The above is a quick glance at the ingredients and tools needed to make this Lemon Mug Cake recipe. These would be great for a fast breakfast, or top with coconut milk for a quick and easy dessert. Freezer fudge, truffles, peanut butter cups, oatmeal cookie bites and much more! Makes it much easier! They tend to call for me until there isn’t a crumb left… A ketogenic dessert such as this low-carb chocolate mug cake is the perfect portion you can enjoy after dinner, or as an afternoon pick-me-up. Enjoy keto cake in minutes! Here you get two different cakes from the same recipe, a spongy one and a fudgy one, so the choice is up to you! Thank you for sharing your recipe with us at the Talk Of The Town party. Thank you for sharing your recipe. For more information please read our disclosures policy. Invert the ramekin onto a plate, and serve warm with fresh lemon zest for garnish if desired. It’s whats on the inside that matters, am I right? keto friendly chocolate chips, such as Lily's, Nutrition (per serving): 470 calories, 15 g protein, 13 g carbohydrates, 7 g fiber, 1 g sugar, 44 g fat, 18 g saturated fat, 530 mg sodium, Wine And Spirit Tags Are Perfect For Holidays, Starbucks Color-Changing Holiday Cups Are Here, 23 Healthier Ways To Eat Pumpkin This Fall. Just mix the ingredients together and pop them in the microwave for a minute or so and you’ve got a delicious, Keto cake. Cook for 45 seconds to 1 minute, or until cake is set but still fudgy. Check out our collection of keto chocolate recipes with less than 4 grams net carbs each! Delish participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. A brownie that is rich and chocolatey, yet still low carb and delicious. Ingredients: flaxseed meal, egg, sugar-free chocolate-flavor sweetening syrup, unsweetened cocoa powder, coconut oil, baking powder, low carb marshmallow. Pour into mug or ramekin and microwave for 90 seconds. Looking for more low-carb ideas? It’s going to make you forget all the others you’ve tried before, and you won’t have to worry about what’s in it. Combine almond flour, baking powder, salt, erythritol, vanilla and melted butter well. Well here is the keto answer to that! If you like this recipe, rate it! Ingredients: egg, pure vanilla extract, unsweetened non-dairy milk, matcha, monkfruit sweetener, butter, coconut flour, baking powder, ground sea salt. You can either use mugs or paper cases to cook them in and it doesn’t even matter if they turn out a bit on the ‘rustic’ side because you are going to top them with a dollop of cream topping and a slice of strawberry! You can also enjoy straight out of the mug! Also for peanut butter or vanilla...using coconut flour or almond flour! Keto Mug Cakes With Fruit Keto Lemon Poppy Seed Mug Cake (Nut-Free) – Keto Summit. Related: Try our Keto Strawberry Upside Down Mug Cake and our Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake too! To set myself up for success, I have a few go-to keto dessert recipes that satisfy my sweet tooth, without all the sugar. You show up to be supportive, but you stick to your diet! We’re talking less than 1g of carb here! You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. The secret ingredient in the delicious mug cake is sour cream. But most of us drink matcha mixed with other creamy ingredients. Mix thoroughly removing as many lumps as possible with a fork. Make sure you’re using unsweetened cocoa powder, and add stevia for extra sweetness, instead.