In a large bowl, whisk together cake mix and pudding mix. 1 small package of jello instant lemon pudding ant pie filling It makes a perfect birthday cake for my husband and could be used any time for a really special home made dessert treat. Yummy!~ Theresa. Bright and sweet, this cake is the perfect springtime dessert recipe. My parents both love lemon desserts so I get it honest. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 3 tbsp cornstarch Apricot nectar comes in a can and is usually on the juice aisle of the grocery store. This was just ok. 1 tsp pure vanilla extract In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. […] This great looking recipe is from one of our favorite food bloggers, https://www.callmepmc.com. This cake looks so yummy…I wish I had some right now! fluted tube pan. Slowly add the sugar, then the eggs, Next add the lemon zest, lemon curd and lemon juice. (Add more apricot nectar one teaspoon at a time if glaze is too thick.). Smooth top flat. We both loved the taste of it and will not wait until birthday time to try it again! But, I personally don’t consider it a true pound cake because it starts with a cake mix. (Oh heck…who am I trying to kid…of course I sampled it!). Tried this recipe? For the original post and recipe click HERE. Mix on a medium speed for at about 2 minutes. ha! Taste is great, but the filling melted into the cakecake, leaving a hollow area. Lightly oil the bundt cake pan and spoon in half of the cake batter. If you click the link and make a purchase I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. Lemon Pudding Bundt Cake 1¼ cup milk Add the lemon zest, lemon juice, vanilla extract and heavy cream. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes at 350 degrees. He is not fond of normal birthday cakes but loves any desserts with lemon in them, so this lemon pudding bundt cake should be perfect for this occasion and for any special time. I’m too scared to go back that far into my facebook photos. The combination of all three will really make the flavor pop! . 1½ cups of white granulated sugar For the cake: The cake starts with a cake mix; you know how I like to use cookie and cake mixes. Test with a wooden pick. What am I doing wrong? Pour the cake batter into the prepared Bundt pan and bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Scrape sides of bowl with spatula and then mix on medium speed for two minutes. and add the lemon zest. Can’t wait for my husband to taste this beauty! Squeeze the filling in a channel in the center of the cake batter in a bundt pan. This cake looks amazing. Using pudding mix is a great idea. This looks so delicious! , Thanks Blair, it’s like having an icing on the inside and outside . Cream butter, add eggs one at a time mixing after each addition. 4 large eggs I feel like this recipe was created for me. …OR… try using a water bath (bain de marie). Your email address will not be published. Just be careful when removing from the oven so the hot water doesn’t splash and burn you! This Holiday Oreo Cookie Tin Is Packed with Fudge-Covered Oreos, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix. Very good and very easy. 3 cups of confectioner's sugar Add water, oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, and eggs and whisk to combine. 1-2 tsp heavy cream I made a pistachio pudding cake last year and loved the creaminess of it, so I decided to use lemon pudding and pie filling in this cake to give it that same creamy taste. This cake was awesome!! Print I'd love to hear from you. Cook Time Stir with a fork or whisk. I will add some poppy seeds next time to the batter though, and maybe some lemon zest to the glaze. © 2012 – 2020 All recipes & images are original & the sole property of CallMePMc.com All Rights Reserved. 2 1/4 tbsp lemon juice Preheat the oven to 325º F. Grease and flour a Bundt pan.In a medium bowl, whisk together these dry ingredients: flour, cornstarch, baking powder and salt. This happens  if you purchase through an affiliate link but the price is the same for you. and add the lemon zest. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. It tastes yummy! Instructions This amazing cake is ready in just over an hour so keep this in mind next time you need to come up with a dessert quick. Coincidently, this cake was not my deadline. Comment below or mention & tag me on Instagram. Love this fun lemon cake with that hidden filling!!! Pour into prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted comes out clean with a few crumbs attached, about 40 minutes. ","position":5,"name":"Mix in the dry ingredients slowly, a bit...","url":"https:\/\/recipesjust4u.com\/lemon-pudding-bundt-cake\/#mv_create_180_5"},{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"Pour the cake batter into the prepared Bundt pan and bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Yield: 12 A beautiful bundt cake that’s buttery, lightly lemon flavored and filled with a lemon cream cheese filling, this Cream Filled Lemon Bundt Cake starts with a cake mix. If you enjoy using lemons too, be cure to check out my Gluten free lemon slice recipe. Any ideas? Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. Snip the end off the zip-top bag that's loaded with filling mixture. Richard loves the tangy tartness of a lemon sweet treat and loves it when I make him one. Lemon makes me think of spring. Enjoy! Using a mixer (hand held or stand mixer) beat the butter for 2-3 minutes, until it lightens in color and texture. Add the lemon zest, lemon juice, vanilla extract and heavy cream. [CDATA[ amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0"; amzn_assoc_search_bar = "true"; amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "recipesju-20"; amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "manual"; amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart"; amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; amzn_assoc_region = "US"; amzn_assoc_title = "Shop Amazon for the ingredients"; amzn_assoc_textlinks = "B005MIWPGC,B0002UN7PI,B001GE8N4Y,B000GAWH4G,B0037BONRK,B0046EJ570,B00DM6EEDI,B0186HKCEM,B0000VLU0I,B014BUB85K,B016EE5WYE,B00004RFQ4,B00JPT9BFW,B005MIWPGC"; amzn_assoc_linkid = "dcce68ccfc703d96a94f1e5e7803b29b"; amzn_assoc_asins = "B016EE5WYE,B00004RFQ4,B00JPT9BFW,B005MIWPGC"; // ]]>I love the creaminess that the pudding gives this cake. What could I use in place of the apricot nectar? What a delicious recipe! I am labeling this ‘pound cake‘ since I started a new Pound Cake series on callmepmc.com. Read my entire Privacy Policy here. I started my assembling all my ingredients. I’m sure I flooded the feed with the album of my dog, selfies and food photographs. I’m a huge lemon fan myself, so I’m over here drooling at the photos! I use a larger pan holding an inch of water, and put my bundt pan in it. I am all for using cake mixes too! In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. 1 1/2 tbsp lemon zest