To ensure early pressure, I found myself mulliganning most seven-card hand without a one-drop or two-drop, and I wanted to support this mulligan strategy with enough early drops. $0.00. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. (Helms 874 Decks, Rank #147; 4,929 Inclusions, 5% of 97,481 Decks) Selvala, Explorer Returned, on the other hand, is rather popular in its own right as a commander.Being two colors and making an absolutely exorbitant amount of mana in addition to drawing the table a card, Selvala 2.0 is a popular and powerful leader of the Group Hug strategy and various big mana strategies all at once. $21.99. First, Magus of the Moon turns nonbasic lands into Mountains and Oko's effect turns the Magus into an Elk. Kiln Fiend and Runaway Steam-Kin are aggressive two-drops that synergize nicely with all the card draw spells in the deck. Updated Oct 23, 2020 by Jace_Beleren1 using our MTG Deck Builder. Magus of the Moon's effect applies at layer 4: it changes the type of nonbasic lands to Mountain. $39.99. The same is also true of any other abilities that modify how a land enters the battlefield or apply “as” a land enters the battlefield, such as the first ability of Cavern of Souls. These are the most efficient one-mana burn spells. Magus of the Moon. These include effects that change an object’s card type, subtype, and/or supertype. 4 Blood Moon 4 Magus of the Moon 4 Bonecrusher Giant 4 Seasoned Pyromancer 4 Karn, the Great Creator 1 Hazoret, the Fervent SB: 4 Faerie Macabre 4 Reclamation Sage 1 Mycosynth Lattice 1 Liquimetal Coating 1 Sword of Fire and Ice 1 Sword of Light and Shadow 1 Walking Ballista 1 Ensnaring Bridge 1 Tormod's Crypt The remaining spells in the deck are more debatable, however. Magic: the Gathering - Magus of The Moon - Future Sight - Foil 1 offer from $70.44. $0.11, As low as: We strive to create an active and helpful role playing community for people who RP in Dalaran. Big mana deck: ramp, cast Wanderer, cascade, cascade, wanderer, then sacrifice it/bounce it and repeat the process. $0.35, As low as: Magus of the Moon from Future Sight for . Hello there, I have a very simple question, why would you choose Blood Moon over Magus of the Moon? $0.01, As low as: The question is whether to run three or four copies. R 242 $1.31 — $1.18 View. First, Magus of the Moon turns nonbasic lands into Mountains and Oko's effect turns the Magus into an Elk. Wieso bleibt der Effekt des Magus, wenn er seine Fähigkeit verliert? $0.20, As low as: Ultimately, I settled on a 2-2 split to give me more flexibility while sideboarding. Frank holds a PhD in cooperative game theory and stochastic operations research, so when he's not traveling the world, he enjoys applying his mathematical background to Magic-related problems. The argument for three copies is that you want to avoid drawing multiples because then have to discard one to another. If I wanted to make more room in the sideboard, I would consider cutting even more Dragon’s Claws. Nabend Zusammen, After reviewing the options for synergy-driven aggro decks, I was most impressed by Mono-Red Prowess. In addition, you can always shave a few burn spells. I believe that 4 Horizon lands is the right number. $0.09, As low as: Magic: The Gathering ist ein eingetragenes Warenzeichen von Wizards of the Coast, Inc, einem Tochterunternehmen von Hasbro, Inc. Alle Rechte an den Kartennamen, dem Tap-Symbol, den Mana-Symbolen und den Editions-Symbolen liegen bei Wizards of the Coast, Inc. Alle Rechte an Bildern liegen bei dem jeweiligen Künstler oder Wizards of the Coast, Inc. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. The ability to attack for two is a nice bonus. Magic: the Gathering - Magus of The Moon - Future Sight - Foil 1 offer from $70.44. Kann dieses dann noch weiterhin Mana produzieren?