What is the most unique flavor of ice cream you have tried? ), Roasted green tea ice cream (my favourite. No, I’m lying it was (to my taste buds) horrible. Learn more about how Statista can support your business. As soon as this statistic is updated, you will immediately be notified via e-mail. Profit from additional features by authenticating your Admin account. It’s definitely not a flavour I expected when first arriving. As a Premium user you get access to the detailed source references and background information about this statistic. But hey, if you love chicken wings who cares right? New, Everything you need to know about the industry development, Find studies from all around the internet. INSIDE: Feel up for a challenge? When you arrive at the Namja Town ice cream shop, ask at the counter for a Japanese ice cream flavors order form. One of my favourite little ice cream places in Japan is in Otaru in Hokkaido. Best Japanese Souvenirs store in Harajuku. Roasted green tea ice cream (my favourite.) Imagine vanilla (mmmm) mixed with a chicken wing. Bookmark this page so you can find us again. I have tried horse meat a few times (especially in Kyrgyzstan) and am not a huge fan of it, never mind in ice cream. THE INSIDE SCOOP: Best Tokyo Ice Cream Shop, How to get to the Japanese ice cream shop in Tokyo, Hot tip – English Guide to Namco Namja Town. I’m steeling myself for another visit and promise to try the EEL ice cream and the BEEF TONGUE. Please rank your three favorite flavors". The ULTIMATE List of Things to Do in Tokyo with Kids, Fun Things to do in Sunshine City Ikebukuro Shopping Mall with kids. Most Japanese ice cream flavours are generally not that exciting and these flavours are definitely novelty ones. Hot tip: There are a few traditional Japanese ice creams for the fussy eaters. Compared with some others this is not so bad. Some of the Japanese ice cream flavours seriously leave you scratching your head with questions of “why”, “no seriously why”, “wtf are they thinking”. Your email address will not be published. Raw horse meat and octopus at the same time? To find Ice Cream City in Tokyo, you’ll need to meander through the “olde-world streets” of Namco Namja Town until you find the Fukubukuro Dessert Yokocho or “Sweet Street”. Miso is a traditional Japanese ingredient made … You decide on that one. As an. Another great “normal” Japanese ice cream is black sesame. Parents Beware! Both taste awesome on their own, but mix them together and yeah not so much. Statista. Backpacking Japan - It's Cheaper Than You Think (Here's Why). Register in seconds and access exclusive features. I’ll just say that it’s f*cking disgusting. Global sales of the Nestlé Group 2005-2019, Revenue of the Unilever Group worldwide 2005-2019, by product segment, Revenue of the Unilever Group worldwide 2007-2019, Per capita consumption of ice cream in Germany 2001-2019. facts. Directions from Ikebukuro Station: Go to exit 35 of Ikebukuro Station. Some places even stack seven flavours onto one cone. Required fields are marked *. Roam the Gnome ™ is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates program. Directions from Higashi-Ikebukuro Station: Walk toward exit 6.7, and a sign should direct you to the “Underground Passage” to Sunshine City. We’re Jonny and  Sidra. Yeah, same, same. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Nearest stations to Sunshine City Ikebukuro.