The Crew's going to have a HUGE map where you will be able to drive to each corner! Map size won't matter as long as the gameplay is great. If you want to read more about my opinion on this theme, check my website: http://bit.ly/skolionwebsite» Leave ideas for my next videos in the comments, if I like your idea, I will credit you on the beginning of my video (if that's okay with you).» My Links:Twitter: http://bit.ly/skoliontwitterPlaystation: http://bit.ly/skolionplaystation or search for 'kingskolion'Twitch: http://bit.ly/skoliontwitchWebsite: http://bit.ly/skolionwebsiteGoogle+: http://bit.ly/skoliongoogleplusClick this to subscribe instantly:http://bit.ly/skolionsubscriptionMake sure to enable notificatio-ns to never miss a video ⏰⏰⏰Thanks for being awesome! This subject has been discussed recently. Watch Dogs is not, and never will be, on GTAs level. GTA V. Will be bigger watch dogs Is only Chicago gta v is countryside mountains towns county's etc.. On a side note if anyone is reading this and say watch dogs will be better think about this they only showed next gen gameplay so the only you can compare watch dogs to gta v is if you play it on current gen if you play it on next gen that wouldn't be fair. Watchdogs will never be like gta either. Luckily the rest of the game made up for a lot of it. thats why i didnt even say anything similar to that. How does Gta 5 holds up against relatively new open world game Watch Dogs 2? We all know that! we need huge maps!!!!! All Rights Reserved. N4G is a community of ​​​gamers​​​ posting and discussing the latest game news. Great, another typical GTA fagboy attitude. It's final part 4 of the series!» This is part 4, watch all the other parts by clicking this video game comparisons playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoSRjwEid8Gmk9NoIlfTgXS4sewelzBN_» Please don't comment that these games haven't been released in the same time. Damien Lawardorn is an aspiring novelist, journalist, and essayist. I am ashamed. Or is it just for website look?? Ubisoft has discussed the approximate scale of London in Watch Dogs: Legion, suggesting that it will be larger than Grand Theft Auto V‘s San Andreas if a 1:1 recreation is used. Can't wait for both games. It wont have Berlin/Paris/London as in game maps. Many times smaller, but an ultimately more enjoyable and fun game. That being said, I also agree that it will not be packed with as much detail and dedication as GTA V will be. Both games are good in it's own way.Personally, I think police is much better in Watch Dogs 2. Was on this watch dogs official website, came out today. Developers like Ubisoft, Bethesda, and Rockstar, who’ve made their fortune thanks to expansive worlds, have multiple titles featured, including several entries from the Grand Theft Auto franchise, with the latest Grand Theft Auto V measuring in at 81 km2 (which may explain why its still popular 6-years on from release), as well as Assassin’s Creed Odyssey and its 130 km2 map of Greek … Grand Theft Auto ; GTA V ; GTAV map Vs Watch dogs.. GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. The problem was that its presence gave the expectation that it would be fun to explore. It could be a clue to future games though. I care more about what is within the map. Not even comparable. The City Is A More Manageable Size. It's like they just threw in filler in order to boast about the size of the map, but if anything it's a nuisance. Was on this watch dogs official website, came out today. what is the map size?. Remember DriveClub? Both games are amazing and I tried to make this video without stating my opinion. If they had a map half the size but you could go into nearly all the buildings, the world would have felt more detailed. it is as big as gta 5 or watch dogs 1 size? there is so much wrong with your sentence im afraid if i start explaining il never stop. I'm afraid the Watch Dogs city would be concrete wasteland like Saints Row 3. sadly none of it appears to the slightest in the story/side missions. It is the fifteenth installment in the Grand Theft Auto series and the successor of Grand Theft Auto IV. © GTANet.com 2001-2020. More of his work can be found at https://open.abc.net.au/people/21767, Your resource for the best Single Player experiences, Xbox Announces Game Pass is Launching In Japan, John Wick Hex Heading to PlayStation 4 Next Month, Bringing Ori and the Will of the Wisps to Life — An Interview With Composer Gareth Coker, Ancient Enemy Review — A Game For The Ages, In Times Like These, I Would Rather Replay Old Games Than Try New Ones, Why Three Brothers Are Making a Cyberpunk Game Set in New York — Interview With Disjunction Developer Ape Tribe Games, How Doom Eternal Perfectly Sets Up a Sequel, “People Were Looking for [Representation] in this Game” — Interview With She Dreams Elsewhere Developer Studio Zevere, A Beginner’s Guide to Microcomputer Collecting, A Beginner’s Guide to Retro Game Collecting, In Control of Sound: An Interview with ‘Control’ Composer Petri Alanko, The Pokémon Franchise Needs to Use ‘Rest’. With IV and V, there's so much that you don't even visit. My attempt to be funny has failed. Followers 0. https://gleam.io/RGCGf/dailybits-ps5-giveaway, Watch Dogs Cheats, Codes & Walkthrough/Guide/FAQ - PS3, Watch Dogs Cheats, Codes & Walkthrough/Guide/FAQ - Xbox 360, Watch Dogs Cheats, Codes & Walkthrough/Guide/FAQ - PC Computer, Watch Dogs Cheats, Codes & Walkthrough/Guide/FAQ - PS4. Watchdogs seems to have nice cyberpunk-person of interest- thriller vibe going which I very much enjoy. Look at inFamous: SS, not really big but the game is a lot fun. GameVerb writes: Take a special look at the Watch Dogs map size as compared to one of the most popular open world games, Grand Theft Auto V. How important is map size to you? You can also join the discussion in our community Discord server. Hes right. It's too much imo. It is the sequel to 2014's Watch Dogs. And GTA V will be larger than Watch Dogs. According to what i could find. Camden, which featured in the debut gameplay marks the northern barrier, alongside Shoreditch further east. People make some damn stupid comparisons these days. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules. Yeah I was thinking the same thing. They didn't even require you to drive around most of the game, you could just skip to most of the crime scenes. Note: it must be your video and it must be in high quality.» NOTE (PLEASE READ):I'm neutral in this video. Doesn't Watchdogs only take place in Chicago? GameVerb writes: Take a special look at the Watch Dogs map size as compared to one of the most popular open world games, Grand Theft Auto V. How important is map size to you? GTAV map Vs Watch dogs.. By zeq2mapper, June 28, 2013 in GTA V. Start new topic; Recommended Posts. You could definitely compare Skyrim to Fallout 4 or Witcher 3 but comparing it to GTA and Watch dogs is pretty dumb. GTA had a huge map (which is great for driving) but the area wasn't densly populated (especially out of the main city in the south) and in the main city in the South you couldn't go into most of the buildings. Freeroaming and the map: WD2 sets in San Francisco and GTA V in Parody city of LA and it's surrounding nature Los Santos. Why are there 3 random cities in there? Skyrim's world has a very different feeling, no modern citys, cars etc. I have no idea of the relevance between these. 6. Please look down the forum or perform a search to find the relevant topic. Thats why I'm looking forward to GTA V more then Watch Dogs, it has a lot of beautiful nature. As it stands the huge open world of LA Noire just wasted everyone's time. The Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions were released on November 18th, 2014, and was later released on April 14th, 2015 for the PC.Gta 5 vs Watch Dogs 2 COMPARISON (2016 HD) Set within a fictionalized version of San Francisco, the game is played from a third-person perspective and its world is navigated on-foot or by vehicle. Every comment which I find unnecessary etc will be removed. On the other hand, story is better in Gta 5. It's kinda hard to compare since R. hasn't released the true map, all we can do is assume then again Watch Dogs isn't your GTA R. has been doing this since 97, it's alright to wonder & think about it but to be honest we won't know until they come out. In comparison, the entire map of San Andreas measured 81km2, according to one estimate and 75km2 by another. Look at Vice City in comparison. Sign in to follow this . Rockstar broke the simple rule of "if you're going to do something, do it right". Chief Marketing Officer for Trevor Phillip's Interprise. This game has only ever been confirmed to be set in an alternative Chicago. Also you have much more freedom in Gta 5. Ubisoft. Both will be awesome games. i like bigger maps!!!!!!!! I get that there should be room for exploration - but ehhh. Read Full Story >> gameverb.com. Both maps are beautifully made and feel alive even though the AI both games can get complete f*cked up. It’s part of NewsBoiler, a network of social news sites covering today’s pop culture. I just wanted you to see mechanisms, graphics, physics, cutscenes etc of each game... And even if you think games are not comparable, you are kinda right. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules. Powered by Invision Community. The game felt empty because of this. The city was just there, it was really nothing but a backdrop. I agree. I dont find they are anything near the same game besides free roam and doing what you want. LA Noire really didn't try to be an open world sandbox king. If anything more freedom is available is allowed in gta. And like dicks its what you do with it that counts. If OP is talking about the Berlin/Paris/London maps, those are just part of the ad campaign and aren't actual game maps. Those maps are using 3D cities from Google-maps, only filtered to not show any texture. Gta 5 vs Watch Dogs 2 | Side by Side | COMPARISON | - YouTube What iamnsuperman said. Players control Marcus Holloway, a hacker who works with the hacking group DedSec to take down the city's ctOS 2.0, an advanced surveillance system...Grand Theft Auto V (also known as Grand Theft Auto Five, GTA 5 or GTA V) is a video game developed by Rockstar North. Bigger doesn't mean better (I hope the trend soon dies), V prolly has the best map in any game , it also has the most underutilization of it in any game/// run around randomly and the details are simply mindblowing.