I hope they continue to expand and get more popular! While I'm not yet sure how often I'll be able to afford this on the regular, it's good to see it being made available. I have looked in our area..springfield IL and can’t find where to buy the rebel icecream??? Thanks for the comment. Think chocolate milkshake! Well, I ate it! Make our yummy keto raspberry cheesecake ice cream recipe. 2115 S MacArthur Blvd I review all the flavors from best to worst, where to find them and how many net carbs for a entire pint! Hi there! This stuff is soo freakin good! Will be tasting them! By my math a single serving of mint chocolate chip should have 8 net carbs while the packaging says 6 net per pint. What can you do right? Hi Julia, thanks for sharing your fave flavors! Great to eat a delicious treat without the guilt! their grocery partners and use the interactive map, Make our yummy keto raspberry cheesecake ice cream, See Why We Love This Good Cook Meat Chopper (& It’s Only $4.97 on Amazon!). . Press J to jump to the feed. Really? But, with my taste changing over time I'm really starting to like it. You truly have the BEST keto ice cream on the market, and I can’t wait to try more flavors. This can be off-putting if you've become accustomed to polishing off a whole pint of ice cream in one sitting, but frankly it's probably better to have a hard stop from calories in the name of forming better portion size habits. , P.S. I may have spent $19 on ice cream. But, I will say I'd like more butter flavor. Thanks for sharing with us! When will we be able to get this great product in Canada? More PB flavor means more carbs, and it's already at our max target (8 per pint). Some products just have trade offs. A home for refined sugar free tasty dishes, product reviews, and health information. It uses all-natural, 0 glycemic sweeteners. We wanted to keep fibers and sugar alcohols minimized. Hey @Rebel Creamery, where’s the coupons (or hook up with Ibotta)!!!! And of course the total carbs. Overall number one and two could take the first spot which leads me into the second. There was a overwhelming flavor of coffee beans in each spoonful. No content on this site may be reused in any fashion without written permission. Help! Hoping this is helpful! Please start selling in Lethbridge Canada. Texture. I’ve mentioned just how much I have been loving this keto dessert not once, not twice, but three times in our Hip2Keto Facebook group. I am looking at the nutrition label on instacart. Far better flavors than this one. Anyone who really eats ice cream knows all vanilla is not equal. . Hi there! Is Rebel Creamery the best store bought keto ice cream? It looks like they have all the flavors, so we are pretty lucky here in Richmond, VA. My husband who hates anything with word low carb said this was the best ice cream! Only the beginning! Shop Rebel Cookies & Cream Ice Cream - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. I love honest reviews. Hope this helps! Because you better believe Ben and Jerry's could care less about calories. Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. Dark chocolate chips with an already bitter ice cream wasn't the best pair. A most refreshing change with other "low sugar"/"low carb" ice creams on the market seemingly cutting more and more corners. So while shopping today, I ventured down the ice cream aisle and spotted it. Makes no sense. Join our large community of Insiders - it's totally free! I review all the flavors from best to worst, where to find them and how many net carbs for a entire pint! It should be noted that I've only tried the peanut butter fudge flavor thus far. With this I will be able to continue my new chosen life style of low carb eating. And yes, I have done this a few times! This was the first flavor I tasted. The Coffee Chip is amazing too! Something to keep in mind. But on first bite my eyes rolled in to my head, it was that good. Tell us about how you ship your product. I agree that the peanut butter flavor is a bit muted, but I love the chocolate they use. Glad you could grab the Coffee Chip! You can order select flavors by the case on Amazon or get pints and cases shipped directly from Rebel Creamery. I had to stop myself or I would have eatin the whole container in one sitting!! Great to see another Hip2Saver/Hip2Ketoer from RVA! The bits of chocolate did complement it nicely, I just found myself wishing for a more toasty nutty flavor to it. I’m loving Rebel Creamery. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. That’s awesome! Where is your DC? Plus, it makes it last longer so you spend less on ice cream - which is good, since market penetration just isn't there yet. I suggest that you do like we do, get a small ice cream freezer and make your own keto ice cream. A couple people have posted some feedback already, and I'd like to join them, having finally received my (half) case after splitting one with my folks. After seeing you post multiple times about this ice cream, I decided to venture to Publix yesterday and see what my area had. gtag('js', new Date()); We are so happy you like it. Don't Miss Out! To get net carbs, we r subtracting sugar alcohol and fiber from the total carbs correct? Got to try when down in states and look aways to see if up here yet! I was shocked at this flavor. . Well technically it's 7.6, so maybe we do have a little room to boost it a titch. Hi Cindy! And if they’re not in your area, never fear! And way more keto friendly obviously. window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; To add take photos as well. Pecans were scattered throughout which wasn't bad. If there are 4 servings per container, I can’t get Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on SMS (Opens in new window). Close your eyes and imagine this. waiting patiently!! With a Flair of humor to add (Whoooo), Strawberry Sugar Free Popsicles (Keto, Low Carb), Enlightened Ice Cream Keto Collection Review Best to Worst, Halo Top Ice Cream New Flavor Blueberry Crumble, I Can’t Believe It’s Not A Keto Sweet Potato Cauliflower Casserole (Low Carb, Grain Free), Soft & Fluffy Keto Biscuits (Low Carb, Grain Free). That will also give you the option to send a request, to have these sold at a store near you. What is going on ??? That flavor of mint was a very nice touch to their classic vanilla. Once you join, you'll be able to save your favorite recipes in your Cookbook and rate posts! We are working towards many more stores and flavors soon! So good to indulge and not feel guilty or rotten after eating ice cream! YIKES. Until I tried the peanut butter fudge coffee chip and mint chip, every flavor is so good. $5.49. The feeling you get after eating it is, "I just had a nice rich bowl of ice cream," which is definitely what you want. I didn't get much of that. We left it out the soften thinking it would be more flavorful but it doesn’t get soft like ice cream does. Main Description. The calories are higher than halo top, sure, but it’s a superior product all around IMO. Which I will be attending this year. Rebel Creamery were noticed due to the fact that net carb count for the entire pint was posted boldly on the front. We are very thoroughly collecting all feedback so that we can improve. All the Rebel ice creams reviewed and ranked Butter Pecan (9/10) Woof. Yes, you take Total carbs minus sugar alcohol and fiber. Hi, I'm Darius. Can you make a mix and match case? Read our full disclosure policy here. I did click through the link above, and then select the store locator option. Cookies & Cream is cookies and cream flavored ice cream with chocolate cookie dough bits and has just 8 net carbs per pint. To my surprise they are sold in a few stores such as these here. Did you catch that part? Thank you for answering my question about the ice cream. The results are impressive to say the least. This stuff is soo freakin good! Rebel Cookies Indica Concentrates / Flowers / Seeds Shatter. They weren't overly sweet or give off any bitter or cooling effect from the sweetener that I noticed. This product leaves a very unpleasant aftertaste in our mouths. The fudge aspect are really chocolate bits like in the mint chip above. Previously I was never a fan of mint ice cream. Thank you Rebel for making a great product. How well the vanilla is made will predict the majority of the flavor in the line. I'm really looking forward to the day we see this ice cream take back some freezer shelf space from the Carbsmart and Halo Top impostors. With the addition of the full fat within the chocolate flavor this works beautifully. Just opened my first pint. Prefer homemade? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, 54m | 5'10" | SW:308 | CW:190 | GW:180 | SD:3/19/18.