Now stick the probe of your thermometer into the roast so that the probe is approximately in the middle of the roast (and not touching a bone). I served it for a birthday dinner, and it was seriously one of the best prime rib dinners I've had. Yes, 200°F. Don’t over pre-heat it. Excellent size for larger … And watch videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques. Thank you for an awesome dinner. Portion Size: 9-12 pounds average, per piece. I spent time Googling and reading a couple of cookbooks for research about procedures and cooking tips, and on Saturday morning we were off to Tony’s Market, the only place I’d trust for such a special purchase. I feel like the temp is going to keep rising for the next 20 min if I pull it out at 130 and then my med-rare is going to turn to med. Home Delivery – Orange County and Los Angeles, Wednesdays and Saturdays. Depending on preference, you can dry age the roast for a few days to bring out additional flavor and produce a more buttery texture in the muscle (aging allows the natural enzymes to break down some of protein in the meat). Aside from prime rib, US Wellness Meats recommends that you use your favorite dry rub and let the 4 Rib Roast slow roast to perfection. Holy crap was this good. Grassland Beef Way ahead of her time, this creative mother of four used a coarse un-refined salt and added cilantro and parsley as the two dominant spices and topped it off with several minor herbs. Ingredients ▢ FYI: Fall River happens to be in one of our favorite local destinations. With the help of a young butcher, we selected a four-rib roast which weighed in at about five pounds and rang up at a whopping $75.00. Using kitchen twine, tie the roast parallel to the rib bones at least at each end. Sprinkle on and rub it in. Will order again, for sure. Depending on how thick you’ve sliced the meat, set the timer for a minute and cook on 50% power. Cooking a Bone-In Prime Rib Roast. Season generously with kosher salt. 877.383.0051, © 2000-2020 U.S. Wellness MeatsPowered by nopCommerce, THE ORDER MINIMUM IS 7 lbs + $75. 2 – 4 … US Wellness Meats recommends freezing for long term storage. Mix up a marinade of chopped parsley, grated lemon peel, thyme, juniper berries, garlic, Tabasco and olive oil and spread it on all sides of the roast. Mustard and Herb Roasted Fingerling Potatoes. And loved every single bite. Set your thermometer for 130°F for a medium-rare roast (125°F for rare; 145°F for medium; any higher and it's overdone - you might as well be serving a cheaper piece of beef). 1/4 cup fresh parsley minced ▢ Probably because I was never a fan of Prime Rib. Save 12% by ordering at least 12 bottles! PO Box 249 US Wellness Meats is currently sourcing this cut from Tasmania. Be prepared to receive high praise for bringing prime rib made from Standing 4 Rib Roast at your next holiday celebration. You’re gonna love it. Pack: 1, 9-12 pound piece per case. Powered by the Parse.ly Publisher Platform (P3). Schmear the roast with the rosemary-garlic paste and really massage it into the meat. I’ve read that purchasing a smaller standing rib roast can be risky cooking. However, a boneless rib roast is somewhat easier to handle and still very rich in flavor, beefy in flavor, juicy and tender with generous marbling throughout. Serve with horse radish sauce. I made this for my family for Christmas and we all felt like we were in a Resturant. Scaling down can make it very difficult to find the right balance between outer crust and inner rare. Turn the oven off and leave the roast inside. It is a 17.1-mile-long tributary to the Big Thompson River in Larimer County, Colorado. https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1016893-standing-rib-roast 6 juniper berries crushed ▢ 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper ▢ The Standing 4 Rib Roast makes a perfect centerpiece to any holiday gathering. Roast it at 450 degrees F for 15 minutes to sear the outside, and then turn the oven down to 350 degrees F. Continue roasting the prime rib for 45 to 90 minutes, depending on how done you like your meat. A $25 delivery cost will be added to orders less than $300. Taste the veggies in the pan juices and season with salt, to taste, if needed. Place on the grill of your roasting pan or on a wire rack. San Diego home delivery is on Saturdays. This will serve 2 – 4 people. Stir the wine in the pan and heat over medium-high heat … Put the onions, baby carrots, celery and mushrooms in the bottom of a roasting pan. After all, you’re not trying to cook it, your goal is to warm it to your level of heat satisfaction. I have to admit, I was pretty darn tickled with myself. Standing Rib Roast of Desired size. US Wellness Meats also recommends you use your favorite dry rub and let it slow roast to perfection. Put the roast on top of the veggies and put into the preheated oven until the roast is really brown and lovely, about 25 to 30 minutes. Shouldn't this be pulled out sooner than the final temp? Please check your entries and try again. I’d use this when cooking other cuts of meats. Tasmania is slightly larger than the state of West Virginia and covered with some of the finest grass in the world. Check the prime rib by placing your hand on the paper towel. Pack: 1, 9-12 pound piece per case. For extra special occasions, use the 3 Rib Roast for an exceptional prime rib. Slice the roast and arrange on a serving platter. Is Prime Rib for 2 possible? This is a good time to make a jus from the drippings of the roast. US Wellness Meats’ All Purpose Seasoning is a delightful natural seasoning. If you want to mix things up, US Wellness Meats recommends you add your favorite dry rub to the 3 Rib Roast and it let slow roast to perfection. Was reassured by the aroma from the oven as it roasted, and then delighted with the flavor and tenderness as we ate. The bones give the meat additional flavor. The climate in Tasmania is a utopia for cattle because of the year round maritime climate buffered by the Southern Ocean. US Wellness Meats is proudly teamed up with a group of elite grass farmers from the Island of Tasmania which is located off the coast of Australia. 714.255.8560 Including one of the most popular beef recipes on my site: Coca Coca Crockpot Brisket. Get Standing Rib Roast Recipe from Food Network You can also find 1000s of Food Network's best recipes from top chefs, shows and experts. The Standing 4 Rib Roast makes a picture-perfect centerpiece for every holiday gathering. The marinade was a heavenly combination of flavors. Visit our Online Shop or call (714) 255-8560 to place an order for pick-up or for Home Delivery (now serving Orange County, Los Angeles and San Diego)! Be prepared to receive high praise for bringing prime rib made from Standing 4 Rib Roast at your next holiday celebration. US Wellness Meats’ 3 Rib Roast is always suitable for dinner or a special occasion. Requires a minimum of $100. Never having either purchased meat online nor prepared a prime rib at home, I was a bit anxious. 344 Cliffwood Park St Bones have been frenched and left on for an extra burst of cooking flavor. Using kitchen twine, tie the roast parallel to the rib bones at least at each end. Will Call (Free Pickup in Brea CA) Anne brings big flavor to the holiday table with her Standing Rib Roast. U.S. Wellness Meats Serve with classic sides like roasted vegetables, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, holiday music and great times! Another option is simply letting the prime rib come to room temperature to serve. Portion Size: 9-12 pounds average, per piece. Angus Bone In Prime Standing Rib Roast (4-Bone) $ 178.00 /per case. Application: Oven roast. Add oil, 1 tablespoon at a time, blending until a smooth paste is formed. Roasted Shrimp Salad with Avocado and White Beans », How To Make Hatch Green Chili Colorado with Pork, Swiss Chard with Fried Eggs and Preserved Lemon, Slow Cooker Country Pork Ribs with Potatoes, Sauerkraut and Carrots, Simple Orange Chocolate Truffles Recipe with Pistachios, Lemon Tart Recipe with Sour Cream Lemon Curd, Soft and Chewy High Altitude Homemade Oatmeal Cookies, Butterscotch Pudding Recipe Made With Scotch, Strawberry Tart Recipe with Lemon Cream Cheese Filling. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Condé Nast. An outstanding and easy recipe for Prime Rib in the oven. 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon peel fresh grated ▢ Make several slits in the fat of the roast to accomodate garlic gloves. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees and continue roasting for 15 minutes per pound for rare, 20 minutes per pound for medium, or 25 minutes per pound for well done. Since 2000, the family farms of US Wellness Meats have been producing the highest quality grass-fed and pasture-raised meats and other products. It flows down the canyon and over Chasm Falls before its confluence with the Big Thompson in Estes Park. Its a proven crowd pleaser that will feed your hungry crowd. Cheers from the West Coast Prime team! This post may contain affiliate links. 714.255.8560 or 1800.640.7310, For Questions: Use to season steaks, roasts, chicken, pork, fish and lamb. Add lemon juice and blend. Even though I cooked this for just the two of us, this will actually serve 4 – 6 people. When the roast is done (about 45 minutes per pound), remove from the oven, set the roast aside, and let it sit to redistribute juices for at least twenty minutes. This is a delicious prime rib roast sauce. Attributes: With the holidays fast approaching, nothing rings the dinner bell like a bone-in Prime Rib roast as the centerpiece of the table. The 2 Rib Roast is ideal for small, special gatherings. Let this the standing prime rib roast marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours. Portion Size: 9-12 pounds average, per piece. Please check your email to confirm your subscription. It is perfect for your backyard summer BBQ! I have probably cooked almost all kinds of meats except Prime Rib. Place a couple of slices of prime rib on a microwave safe plate. Once thawed, items may be stored for 3-5 days in the refrigerator. The low heat will evenly cook the roast so that most of the roast will be at the desired temperature. To help cook the roast evenly, we'll need to tie the roast. The Standing 4 Rib Roast makes a picture-perfect centerpiece for every holiday gathering. Anytime you can roast meat with the bones intact, it’s a bonus. No hormones or GMO's are allowed on the island and air quality is recognized as the gold standard for purity on the globe. Served this on Christmas for some prime rib lovers. Place the roast on the pan and sear for three minutes on each side. Orders placed over the weekend will be available for pick-up Tuesday. The knife slid through the wonderful crust on the outside to reveal a perfectly rare prime rib roast. Position the pan on an oven rack in the lowest position of your preheated 200°F oven. 2 teaspoons dried thyme crumbled ▢