Does the sweet cream by itself keep long? Just multiply the recipe. Let me know what you thought of this recipe in the comments below! Carbs: 37 g Yes! Enough talky – let’s make coffee! Notes: Pingback: Copycat Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato - Cass Clay Cooking. Don’t leave it to a barista you don’t know to make your coffee the way you like it. From eggnog latte truffles to NYE coffee cocktails, we’ve compiled festive coffee recipes for your home sipping enjoyment this holiday season. Resources: On low to medium heat, cook until sugar is well dissolved (about 5 minutes) while stirring with a whisk. You can omit the vanilla if you want just plain sweet cream. Good thing coffee is actually good for you (minus the refined sugar and fatty creamer additions). I don’t always drink coffee…oh wait, yes I do! (180 mL) of water. Hope it didn’t disappoint! Required fields are marked *. The remaining sweet cream can be stored in the fridge for 5 days. Comparison: 3/4 cup half and half I bought a couple 4-packs, enjoyed my guilty pleasure and saved the bottles to use with this recipe. In a sealable container mix together the half and half, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Mix together. I am referring you to the products I personally use or recommend. Facebook Page In a glass, mix together the coffee, water, and cream. A close copycat of the Vanilla Starbucks Frappuccino, it’s a lot healthier and lower in calories and sugar, thanks to a sweet and easy stevia blend you can make at home. In a glass start pour the cold brew coffee, water, and cream. Sugar: 20 g A close copycat of the Vanilla Starbucks Frappuccino, it’s a lot healthier and lower in calories and sugar, thanks to a sweet and easy stevia blend you can make at home. Note: You don’t absolutely have to heat this up – you can mix all ingredients cold – but heating and dissolving the sweetener creates a more syrupy taste, more like the original. A close copycat of the Vanilla Starbucks Frappuccino, it’s a lot healthier and lower in calories and sugar, thanks to a sweet and easy stevia blend you can make at home. Learning how to make my favorites at home has saved my husband and I hundreds if not thousands. 3 tbsp maple syrup (or agave). I have links that recommend products I have used and like. Related: Homemade Vanilla Protein Powder. – Feel free to adjust the sweetener type and amount. (Per serving) The longer the coffee steeps, the stronger the flavor. April 20, 2020 at 11:03 pm, April 21, 2020 at 2:26 pm, April 21, 2020 at 2:29 pm, September 3, 2020 at 12:56 pm, September 9, 2020 at 6:49 pm. Normally I make my own cold brew at home. Enough talky – let’s make coffee! If you like less creamy, sweet coffee, use 2 tablespoons of the creamer to start. When I go to Starbucks, I usually get the Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew, which is really good, and incredibly easy to make. This healthy coffee recipe has been my go-to drink this season. Mix vigorously with a spoon or seal the lid shut and give it a good shake. The math on this turns out a little weird, but here’s the make-ahead recipe: Nutrition information*: Add some tasty fun to your cup before brewing: ground cinnamon, brown sugar or hot chocolate mix. This copycat Starbucks vanilla sweet cream cold brew recipe will leave your tastebuds thinking they just had a cold brew from Starbucks, without even leaving your own home. Protein: 6 g To properly make a Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew, start by pumping a few pumps of vanilla in the bottom of your cup. I used to seriously get coffee out EVERY day. Ingredients listed below. Starbucks Frappuccino – Vanilla (9.5 oz.) Just mix a few ingredients together in a glass and voila! Hi Bella, sorry for the delay. stevia blend. When the coffee is done steeping, strain the coffee through a fine-mesh sieve, then again through a coffee filter. Luckily making drinks like these at home is not difficult. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands, Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands, This search takes into account your taste preferences, irish cream liqueur, vanilla ice cream, coffee, cream, Irish whiskey, brown sugar, strong coffee, whipped cream, erythritol, stevia extract, erythritol, crushed ice, xanthan gum and 11 more, milk, flour, cocoa powder, chocolate glaze, pure maple syrup and 9 more, caramel sauce, ice, whipped cream, chocolate chips, milk, caramel sauce and 1 more, water, vanilla extract, simple syrup, sugar, coffee, milk, ice, milk, peppermint extract, salt, candy canes, softened butter and 16 more, coffee, white chocolate chips, peppermints, donuts, coffee creamer and 3 more, marshmallows, Maxwell House Coffee, peanuts, ice, cool whip, semi-sweet chocolate and 2 more, ice cubes, ground nutmeg, strong coffee, whipped cream, coffee syrup and 1 more, granulated sugar, instant coffee, ice, milk, water, organic coconut milk, raw honey, ice, vanilla extract, unsweetened cocoa powder and 1 more, vanilla, milk, coffee, brown sugar, chocolate syrup, milk, caramel sauce, allspice, donuts, caramel sauce, ground cloves and 7 more, cocoa, oil, sugar, raw almonds, brewed coffee, heavy whipping cream and 2 more, nutmeg, clove, coffee grounds, cinnamon, heavy cream, pure maple syrup and 1 more, condensed milk, candy canes, coffee, brandy, whipped cream, pumpkin puree, ground cinnamon, cranberry juice, pure maple syrup and 2 more, ground cardamom, ground cinnamon, pure pumpkin, milk, donuts and 8 more, maple syrup, cinnamon, cashew butter, roast, coffee creamer, dairy-free milk and 1 more, unsweetened almond milk, cinnamon, yogurt, maple syrup, protein powder and 3 more, brewed coffee, irish cream liqueur, French vanilla ice cream, Reddi Wip, nutmeg, filtered water, espresso beans, espresso beans, Reddi Wip, filtered water, nutmeg, Reddi Wip, filtered water, espresso beans, nutmeg, milk, ice, sauce, Starbucks Coffee, Torani, sugar, xanthan gum and 1 more, vanilla extract, milk chocolate chips, confectioners' sugar, salted butter and 3 more, whipped cream, Frangelico, liqueur, brewed coffee, chopped nuts, ice, xanthan gum, Torani, milk, Starbucks Coffee, sugar, squirt and 1 more, cocoa powder, whipped cream, strong coffee, sugar, milk, whiskey, sugar, vanilla, cocoa powder, coffee, cool whip, ice cubes, chocolate syrup, sugar, coffee, flavored coffee creamer, sweet chocolate, vanilla ice cream, wafer cookies, whipped cream and 1 more, Healthier “Coffee-cino” Frozen Coffee Drink, Chocolate Caramel Pumpkin Spice Coffee Drink, S'mores Keto Iced Bulletproof Coffee Drink, Warming Brandy and Peppermint Coffee Drink, Maple Pecan Pie Latte (Cold Coffee Drink), Protein Cashew Coffee Drink With Instant Espresso, Barbajada (Milanese Hot Chocolate-Coffee Drink), German Style Eiskaffee (Iced Coffee Drink). I probably make mine a bit creamier than Starbucks, so feel free to back off if you don’t like your coffee as creamy or sweet. Fit Mix Mom – Free workouts, healthy recipes, motivation, and more! Calories: 200 Calories: 130 Comment below! Thank you ! If you’re like me and love to use Starbucks vanilla syrup in coffee or tea, then this easy, homemade vanilla syrup recipe is for you. delicious – The 9.5-oz. Carbs: 21 g If the results are too strong for your taste, add hot water to your brewed coffee. Just make sure your best by date is within the time you keep it for! I’ve also seen it where you add it all together and filter it after, but I’d imagine that would be a bit more lucrative. It’ll save you a ton of money. Strain the grounds out of the liquid after the soak is done. Related: Homemade Frosted Lemonade Protein Shake. Related: Homemade Vanilla Protein Powder. Your New Favorite Coffee Drink Momtastic Food. I’m sorry for the delay! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my recipes. A fresh hot latte is my morning beverage of choice in the winter. Add some tasty fun to your cup before brewing: ground cinnamon, brown sugar, or hot chocolate mix. Add more to taste. 2 tsp vanilla extract, Hope this helps!! From Fit Mix Mom. Store the remaining cream in the fridge for up to 5 days. Making it at home gives you all the control. What type of cold brew or coffee grounds do you use? When I go to Starbucks, I usually get the Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew, which is really good, and incredibly easy to make. I’ve linked in the post above the type of cold brew makers I’ve used. I personally have not tried it with honey. This looks so good! I’d love to know what you thought if you try it with honey! oz. Mix vigorously with a spoon, or if you can screw the lid tight, give it a good shake. Haven’t done it personally but saw a pin for it on Pinterest! Starbucks Vanilla Syrup. This healthy coffee recipe has been my go-to drink this season. Mayo Clinic – “Is coffee good or bad for me?”. A generous kick of vanilla flavor transforms coffee into a deliciously satisfying treat. Would it work and taste good? Thanks for reading. I like less – 2 tsp. YouTube. If you purchase items during that browser session, I may receive a small commission. Let me know if you like this recipe – and if you have any desired flavor suggestions for the future! Frappuccinos have the perfect sized bottles. Transfer to desired container and keep in fridge until ready to drink. A generous kick of vanilla flavor makes this coffee a deliciously satisfying treat. Enjoy as is or as a refreshing iced coffee over ice cubes or frozen milk cubes (my preference – less watery!). First, brew the coffee and allow it to get cold. I don’t mind a bit of an extra kick in the mornings. Sugar: 31 g. As you can see, this version has 70 less calories, 16 g less carbs, and 11 g less sugar than the real thing – but tastes just as amazing! This recipe requires you to have cold brew made prior to making the coffee or you’ll need a concentrate you can use. Once you see how to make vanilla syrup, you’ll wonder why you haven’t whipped up a quick batch sooner. Place the coffee grounds in a clean glass container and pour in the cold water. This healthy coffee recipe has been my go-to drink this season. This recipe is REALLY simple. will be closer to the sweetness of the real Frappuccino. – but 3 tsp. , Pingback: 5-Ingredient Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew - Cass Clay Cooking, Your email address will not be published. Two tablespoon servings would make 6 servings. I usually like to drink this Caribou Coffee copycat iced crafted press recipe but once in awhile I like to change it up. Aug 26, 2019 - This simple Starbucks Vanilla Iced Coffee Recipe will show you how to save money by making your own Copycat drink right from the comfort of your own home! Or is there a separate recipe for it? Apart from making the cold brew, it’s nothing hard. Sorry for the delay, all the comments on this post were marked as spam :(. What a great treat to have ready in the fridge when you get home and need a boost! I would also say give it a smell and if you get any off odors (it’ll be less strong since you add vanilla) then toss it. Keep this proportion consistent no matter how much you’re brewing. The recipe is an enticing blend of lighter-roasted beans and vanilla flavor that you can enjoy anytime. Happy drinking. I should be able to make the cold brew in any container such as a french press or mason jar , right.