the Master Ojutai spellslinger VTG This looks soooo much more solid now. Terms of Use | It has a lot going on for just a 2 drop and with exalted, it is going to be a good attacker on turn 2 right away. Magic the Gathering, FNM is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved. As long as enchanted creature is white, it gets +1/+1 and has lifelink. (Damage dealt by the creature also causes its controller to gain that much life.). As long as enchanted creature is white, it gets +1/+1 and has lifelink. Tribute Mage is a great inclusion, I use it to find my signets, Fluctuator, Blackblade Reforged (for those oloro players) , and Fellwar Stone. DCM, Budget : (Whenever it deals damage, its controller gains that much life.) Very nice! Plus de 10€, Rareté : Discord Server | Acier de la divinité : Enchanter : créature Tant que la créature enchantée est blanche, elle gagne +1/+1 et elle a le lien de vie. by Adampp69, Zur EDH Stax & Voltron As long as enchanted creature is white, it gets +1/+1 and has lifelink. If you do like the beatstick aspect for Zur, consider Umbra Mystic as a more flexible alternative to making any aura you stick on him more protective. Moins de 2€ Expansion: Shadowmoor. $0.39, As low as: Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site. A lack of card draw is about the only glaringly obvious thing I can see that'd help this deck along. Card Text: Enchant creature. I would love to see you update this deck with the new sets out. Types: Enchantment — Aura. Tri par endurance DMCA requests | $1.00. This deck is already pretty solid. We're sorry, we are unable to process your feedback at this time. (Damage dealt by the creature also causes its controller to gain that much life.) PAU Your version has a few changes where it looks like you're more wanting to one shot people with Ruhan using your double strike spells. $0.04, As low as: Astral Drift speaks for itself, as does Crystalline Resonance. I think that Steel of the Godhead is a good aura for Zur when everyone has flying murder machines out, or Archetype of Imagination out. I am not a responsive enough player for this type of build, I need a streamlined plan with similar decision points in each game, I am not the kind of pilot who likes to solve the game while its happening. Cette ca... Exemples : foudre ou chevalier 2/2 ou Magalie Villeneuve ou humain et gredin, etc. As long as enchanted creature is blue, it gets +1/+1 and is unblockable. Tant que la créature enchantée est bleue, elle gagne +1/+1 et elle est imblocable. by DrunkManSquakin666, BRUNA- I Swear I Don’t Run Enchantments Escape Protocol is my back up for my backup, and may not need to be included, but I like being able to keep Fluctuator and it's the only Astral like effect that hits artifacts that I know of. STD I would add cards like Steel of the Godhead, Distortion Strike, and Aqueous Form. I would look into getting up to 4 Qasali Pridemage if you can. It is a strong drop for 3, but leaves you down an extra creature. Inhabituelle Things like Steel of the Godhead and Staggering Insight provide a lot more value for Zur to swing even if it is less power. Massacar With your deck needing to cut, atm, 26 cards, you are going to start losing cards you like. Enchant creature. I subbed out Comeuppance for another red wipe, being that there is a ton of 30+ <= 2/2 creature decks out there right now. (Whenever it deals damage, its controller gains that much life.) $0.22, As low as: So can Cephalid Inkshrouder. Sur les anciennes cartes, ... Il s’agit d’un mot-clé accordant aux cartes qui la portent la capacité de faire gagner autant de points de vie à leur contrôleur lorsqu’elles infligent des blessures. Fire Prophecy only targeting creatures, Narset being a dead draw (or just dying), and Comeuppance not dealing with 1/2's, 2/3's etc. Steel of the Godhead. Autorisation : Types: Enchantment — Aura. TappedOut.js Blog Widget. Steel of the Godhead from Shadowmoor for . Rare The second not as cheap, but 4 would not put you over $30. Mythique, Tri par pertinence CMD Thank you for your feedback! As long as enchanted creature is white, it gets +1/+1 and has lifelink. Even Giant Growth would be a good instant for an unblockable exalted creature. by ghandio. eg: Aquamoeba can help you discard all your auras so you can equip them for free. Can I use Venser, the Sojourner to move a Steel of the Godhead onto a Deft Duelist. Privacy statement | Tri par force I used to use Steel of the Godhead, and I think for this version, that card would be much better suited and would steal games. I agree with the above comment on the timing for the deck too. I'm sure a lot of these cards weren't around when you made this deck. Beyond that, stuff like Index can help you churn out what you need fairly quickly, especially early game where you may be after a certain color of mana (your distribution looks pretty good tho, not like you're hurting). $0.03, As low as: Enchant creature I liked your video, and am glad to see a non-degenerate build of Zur. As long as enchanted creature is blue, it gets +1/+1 and can't be blocked. (Damage dealt by the creature also causes its controller to gain that much life.) Commune You might also consider some Counterspell type effects since your mana curve is fairly high (not a lot of 1-mana drops and only a couple 2-mana's) as these would help keep you protected while you build up your board state a bit. Steel of the Godhead Enchantment — Aura. Also, if you get stuck not having anything out on turn 3, then it is useless. This site © 2020 TappedOut.net, LLC Something to give the exalted creatures a free shot at a player since they are attacking alone. $0.35, As low as: 2 creatures that would be really good would be Sublime Archangel and Rafiq of the Many. by GrixisHastur, Winter Queen & Provocateur Steel of the Godhead. by DemMeowsephs, Zurtron This site is unaffiliated. PIO The power boost of Ethereal Armor is nice but the boost provided via all other enchantments can fluctuate a lot depending on how your opponents destroy your field. MDN I don't know your meta but my experience both with and vs Zur is that he tends to draw a lot of hate. Like I was saying about the plethora of armies of small creatures decks, Jace's +1 does a ton of work. Fire Prophecy I tried, but came to the conclusion that if I want a 2 mana burn spell with a twist, I'd rather go with Magma Jet. Make a big difference in this deck, but may limit your playability due to the colorless aspect of it. A customer service representative will review this shortly. That creature then will take 2 more turns until it is back and can attack (unless it has haste). Narset, Parter of Veils got taken out and I'm testing Jace, Architect of Thought at the moment. As long as enchanted creature is white, it gets +1/+1 and has lifelink. Spirit Mantle is devastating and equally makes creatures Unblockable (among many other things with Protection). by SirChris39, Bruna, The Aura Queen I'd recommend adding in something like Vanquisher's Banner since you've got a consistent creature type to play off of. 2€ à 5€ $0.77, As low as: $0.12, As low as: Card Text: Enchant creature. can child of alara single handedly kill an overpowered bruna, light of alabaster. $0.16, As low as: No limit! $0.10, As low as: If you want to discard and gain something in return (you greedy git) you have things like these: These are but mere suggestions for stuff you may want to consider! Select your country in the list below and you’ll see only products available from sellers who ship to your location, along with the shipping costs for those sellers.