Week 22: "Virgin" 【25th WEEK】Mayu: "Yui has quite a lot of experience with guys..." What is an angel's true character like...? Week 34: "Bye Bye, Miss Terrace House" Terrace House: Opening New Doors Overall Impressions Thread, Week 1: "Opening New Doors" Shion's fierce criticism of one of the girls, 【10th WEEk】Taka makes a slip of the tongue!? 【35th WEEK】 New member? I think it will be released around 1am San Francisco Time (PDT). 【6th WEEK】Yuudai and Ami, their traumatic first date... 【7th WEEK】 "My heart hurts..." Ami reveals her feelings for Yuudai, 【7th WEEK】Mizuki: "I want to see my ex soon...", 【8th WEEK】"She's hopeless." Are they using a new opening or same as ITC/Aloha? EDIT: Part 1 is now up! 6/10. City : drama filled, with a slow start, dont eat the meat. ". https://www.netflix.com/title/80212301, Based on the past releases. 【39th WEEK】Yui visits the "Karuizawa Mother". Part 4 of Terrace House's latest season Opening New Doors is now live on Netflix worldwide! 「TOKYO 2019-2020」 Homepage 「OPENING NEW DOORS」 Homepage 「ALOHA STATE」 Homepage 「Boys & Girls in the City」 Homepage 「Boys x Girls Next Door」 Homepage Fuji TV Show Homepage Official YouTube Official Instagram Official Twitter Official Facebook Terrace House Social - Social Media Accounts Costco Subs Discord Server YAY!! No thanks. A final interview with Shunsuke Ikezoe. 「OPENING NEW DOORS」 Homepage Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Unofficial Streams, Piracy, Filesharing, and Episode Downloads, No posts that directly or indirectly incite violence, Press J to jump to the feed. 「ALOHA STATE」 Homepage 9,5/10. Opening New Doors Trailer Video Week 42: "To Have Become Critical" Week 35: "Young Faces" Individual Episode Discussion Threads: Official YouTube At the time of this thread, Part 4 episodes are only available on Netflix in Japan. The play room conversation continues. A final interview with Sota Kono. Week 4: "The Reason She Cried" 【43rd WEEK】Kaito: "I don't feel like you're considering Maya..." Risako in tears... 【43rd WEEK】“We might fall in love with each other…” In the middle of the night, Yui and Masao in the TV room, 【44th WEEK】"I wonder what I'm doing wrong..." The current state of Yui's job hunt, 【44th WEEK】"I can't watch a kiss scene with you..." Enon Kawatani commenting on Masao's love troubles. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Week 32: "The Last Love", Week 33: "It's Someone Else" 【31th WEEK】On his last night... Shohei's last kiss on Seina! Week 49: "Departure Whistle", 「TOKYO 2019-2020」 Homepage Continuation of the drinking scene, 【25th WEEK】 Taka's rage at Mayu! 9/10. 【37th WEEK】The memories of summer, 2018 in Karuizawa, 【New resident interview 17】Risako Tanigawa: "If I were in a love triangle, I’d declare war. Tokyo 2020 : Just No. A final interview with Shohei Uemura, 【33rd WEEK】"I'm even fine if they kick me...." The habits of three guys", 【33rd WEEK】Shun dropped a bomb on the night before their leaving! Fuji TV Show Homepage Netflix trolled me so hard. Week 23: "Meccha Me Too" 【38th WEEK】"Sota's double-whammy of being lovely and cute." I wonder what the new theme song will be for the international version. Part 1 of Terrace House's latest season Opening New Doors is scheduled to go live on Netflix worldwide on Tuesday, March 13. Megathread is here! This thread is to update everyone when the episodes go live in their respective areas. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Continuation of the dining room scene, 【47th WEEK】Masao says to Risako: "You're always so cute, if that's coming from me...", 【48th WEEK】Risako: "Masao, you don't want to lose weight, do you? By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. The unscripted daily lives of six young men and women living in a brand new shared house will begin soon. Another Terrace YouTube Videos and Translations. This discussion thread is for Opening New Doors Part 4 Episode 28 and will contain spoilers for Part 4. Terrace House Social - Social Media Accounts Behind tearful eyes, Mayu announces her leaving...?【Part 1】, 【New resident interview 12】 Aya Matarai: "I don't want a guy I like to be taken by other girls. 【34th WEEK】 "I wanted to apologize". Philippines here (GMT +0800). Official Instagram 【25th WEEK】 Taka's rage at Mayu! Do not continue reading this thread if you do not want to be spoiled for Part 4. Check the countdown thread to see if it's already up in your area. 【45th WEEK】 “You looked at Maya earlier, didn’t you?” Risako and Masao getting into a quarrel?! Here's the update you need on all 19 cast members of Terrace House: Opening New Doors, including all the Instagram info on Yui, Maya, Masao, Aio, Noah, Risako and more. No info about the international release of it, but by the timeframe it took to release Part 1, expect it within the month of May. ? 8/10. Post when they're live and include the area you're watching it from. 【Special Clip】 "Only when I'm with you, Shion♡" Shion & Tsubasa's lovey-dovey Karuizawa date! 「Boys & Girls in the City」 Homepage By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. 「Boys x Girls Next Door」 Homepage Week 18: "Flower Bouquet for My Valentine" Week 36: "Take Shelter From The Rain" 【38th WEEK】"Sota came really close to me..." A final interview with Aya Matarai. 【41st WEEK】 "I tend to be a little abrupt when I speak." 57 votes, 71 comments. Week 29: "Confessing Love at the Chapel" Week 46: "No Longer A Virgin" Official Facebook 「TOKYO 2019-2020」 Homepage I thought they're going to catch up with the Japanese release straight away. Week 8: "A Man With Different Values", Week 9: "She's the MVP" 「ALOHA STATE」 Homepage Week 23: "Kiss Out of Nowhere", Week 25: "The Fallen Angel" Next door : boring ending, lovely cast, fantastic middle. But also Peppe. Kindly use the megathread to share your thoughts on Part 1! Opening New Doors Trailer Video Official Show Website Another Terrace YouTube Videos and Translations. Terrace House: Opening New Doors. OPENING NEW DOORS Episode Discussion Threads: Another Terrace YouTube Videos and Translations, Week 11: "Best Actor in a Supporting Role", Week 12: "If Only You Were Five Years Younger", Week 14: "The Birthday That Decided Their Fate", Week 15: "The Mustache Tells the Story of Love", Week 16: "Life is Just a Little Too Late", Week 18: "Flower Bouquet for My Valentine", Week 38: "The Goal-Getter and The Goalless", Week 39: "Like a Long Spell of Autumn Rain", Week 40: "A Man Who Can't be Described in Japanese", Terrace House Social - Social Media Accounts, Japan: Tuesday December 19, 2017 (Netflix). We're currently just two episodes into Part 2. Yui's unexpected connection to Tsubasa, 【34th WEEK】"Shohei kissed me and left it at that" A final interview with Seina Shimabukuro, 【34th WEEK】"Wherever I went, Mayu was there" A final interview with Noah Ishikura, 【New resident interview 14】 Kaito Nakata: "I want to date a woman who I can cook with...", 【New resident interview 16】 Sota Kono: "I got married at the age of 20 and...". Anyway it's past midnight in the eastern states of Australia and there is nothing yet. Week 7: "I Erased Him From My World" so excited for everyone to be able to watch!! Official YouTube Fuji TV Show Homepage ", 【49th WEEK】“Since I couldn’t get a girlfriend, I’ll write a song…”A final interview with Masao Wada, 【49th WEEK】"I shouldn't have gotten them socks..." A final interview with Risako Tanigawa, 【49th WEEK】 "I asked myself, “Am I falling for her...?” A final interview with Kaito Nakata, 【49th WEEK】"What Kaito and I have is not a relationship of convenience..." A final interview with Maya Kisanuki, 【49th WEEK】"I still want to have fun, so I really wasn't sure at first" A final interview with Aio Fukuda, 【49th WEEK】"I've never called anyone an old hag..." A final interview with Yui Tanaka. 【36th WEEK】Shun and Kaito's skate date! Spoiling comments will be deleted by the mod team. Which male housemate is she the most compatible with?