Who are you to pass judgment on the servant of another? Giving up eating meat and becoming a vegetarian can be extremely gratifying for your body and mind — and not just because you're reducing your carbon footprint. I don’t want go back to meat. A scoop atop a salad is wonderful! If meat is not digested well, a smelly odor goes back out of your digestive system and eventually makes its way into your skin and breath. First of all literally everything in our world is full of toxic substances. I craved meat for the first while. : “The Utlimate Healing System – the illustrated guide to muscle testing and nutrition” by Donald Lepore. When you don’t have enough carbs, your body’s blood sugar goes down, and you don’t produce mood-regulating serotonin, the chemical that makes you feel hungry. The compromised gut lining allows meat particles to pass through the gut wall and right into the bloodstream undigested, and they are regarded as "foreign" invaders. Romans 14:1-23 ESV This article is not true for everyone. I do not believe from all the research I’ve done and from being a vegan for over a year and feeling and looking horrible that being a vegan or vegetarian is for everyone. Always have vegetables (steamed or raw) as a side dish or a salad. That is the scientific fact behind nutrition. Even our water cannot be 100% pure. Yet some people say that meat is a nightmare for them. I absolutely suggest easing into it (I did not…)… perhaps seeking help from a nutritionist or ayurvedic professional. I originally was trying to look up why this was but the only thing I can think is maybe I am deficient in B12. My body does not feel right, I have sores on my tongue??? Some foods that have been shown to have high levels of antioxidant activity include berries, cherries, citrus, prunes, and olives. An eating regimen like the Hallelujah Diet is perfect for someone who is looking to make a lifestyle change and lose a few pounds. Some pregnant women find that eating meat causes them to feel extremely nauseous. Ivan Oosthuizen Cutting out meat and switching to a veggie-centric diet may be good news for your waistline. I only recently realized this may not be normal and am wondering what is wrong. To me the killing of animals for our consumption is what made up my mind for me. I’m type O blood and so I feel the best I’ve felt since I was in my early twenties. AWESOMENESS!!!!!! I suggest you look for a vegan iron supplement. Some people just need a little meat – when I got tested my protein was way low and I had been eating beans and other plant based protein but that wasn’t enough. For those that are careful with their menus, however, this can be addressed without the use of vitamin supplements. Processed and cooked meats contain a high level of sodium because they are normally cured, seasoned, and preserved with salt. If we didn’t, supplements wouldn’t ever be needed for a person who is only eating one type of food. So for me too I know I need a little bit of meat, lots of fruits and veggies, a few nuts and seeds, and good grains like quinoa, kamut, spelt but no dairy, soy or sugar. But with the alternative being consuming toxic and deadly products (made even more so by our compromised world), and living a life with sickness and expensive medical bills… I choose a healthy life. would you eat a cat, dog or horse? ... (the pits make you slow down while you’re eating). I personally can’t have even a meal without some sort of protein / meat without getting light headed or having a stomach ache or just feeling like I will throw up. Once your body adjust to that begin eating more high calorie vegan foods to substitute for eggs such as nuts, chickpeas, quinoa, hemp seeds etc. Filling your body with such harmful substances can lead to chronic inflammation, heart disease and other debilitating issues that put a strain on aging. Don’t get tricked into assuming that dark circles under the eyes come from lack of sleep or tiredness. Now my energy is up, I do not get bogged down after eating, and I never feel “sick hungry”. Every truly healthy person I know is not only a vegetarian but a vegan. My husbands blood pressure was high today is it normal for it to go up somedays? It feels like my body NEEDS meat. Thanks, I thought it had to do with lack of protein. However, sticking to plant-based eating comes with an abundance of health benefits. Cheryl, remember the key takeaway of this letter: You can stop eating meat. After the bulk of the toxins have been released, the person starts to feel better. © 2020 Hallelujah Diet. Experiencing bad breath and body odor is a sign that your body is not digesting meat properly. There are no slaughterhouses in God’s kingdom it’s not loving or kind. Oh so the animals you ate were happily slaughtered? Remember also that Jesus fed thousands of people fish and bread. Meat is far more calorie dense than vegetable and by cutting it out your body could be missing hundreds maybe a thousand or more calories because of this and thus your body is deprived of it’s energy and into starvation mode. This is the best f#$king decision I have ever made in 34 years of life. Our bodies do not produce it, and that’s why we treat it as a foreign substance, which sets off a toxic immune reaction. Animals were made to be our companions and helpers. We all must make educated decisions on what our bodies need, and it is good to hear other people’s experiences and the sources that have helped them. If after eating meat you start to feel very sluggish or tired, don’t brush it off as normal behavior. kimberly edwards According to Medscape, the, Now, more than ever, it is not just important to have a strong and healthy immune system, it is crucial. My suggestion would be to start as a vegetarian and replace your meat calories with eggs (yolk in) and hormone free milk, along with the veggies you will be eating. other weight loss or weight maintenance program. Just Google scriptures about eating meat… starting with: The first week was rough, looking at my plate as if something was missing and without meat it was simply incomplete. help. October 15, 2017. with me very well and I am look foward to all its health benefits. We have no regrets, even though it can be very difficult sometimes. That means they ATE the animals, that’s what “sinning” against an animal is (you cant steal from them nor tempt them to do evil deeds, so the meaning here is clearly against the eating of God’s creations). the information here is very helpful. It also has proven health benefits that include certain disease prevention and digestive health increases. Not eating enough calories commonly leads to fatigue because your body doesn't have the fuel it needs to power physiological functioning or physical activity.