I’ve been preaching isolation for weeks now…it’s just getting old!) I LOVE lemon desserts so much and adding white chocolate and cream cheese sounds so decadent and delicious! Blend well. I'll be thrilled to send some your way! Pour the mixture into the tin and blob over the lemon curd. , Happy birthday, Doris Day! These white chocolate lemon blondies truly are blonde brownies, meaning they are moist and fudgy like a brownie…but they’re blonde, like Doris! After the white chocolate/butter mixture has cooled for 5 minutes, add the sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest, lemon extract, vanilla extract, and eggs to the saucepan. I'm glad you like these. I always think lemon is a great flavour for summer bakes, the citrus zing seems to go so well with sunshine! Preheat oven to 180c and line a 9×9 inch square tin with baking parchment. Whether you’re looking for quick and easy meals, desserts, or appetizers, there is something here for you! All rights reserved. Pour the mixture into the tin and blob over the lemon curd. Your privacy and email address are safe with us! Thanks Adina! Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Contact Us | Cass Bailey recently posted…Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve done this week {29th July 2016}…. Hope you don't get that snow :), I'll be happy to send some your way, Dawn!! It may need longer, however, you will know it is done when the blondie only moves slightly in the middle when you give it a little shake. Using the toothpick to test for doneness is not recommended as it will come out wet. (That way you just have to slide the baking sheet in and out of the oven!). I want to go those meetings on taste test days! Fresh lemon juice and zest give the blondies that bright, tart flavor that I love from citrus fruit. Blend well. Click to view my favorite on Amazon. 200g Salted Butter 240g Soft Dark Brown Sugar 190g Caster Sugar 1tsp Vanilla Extract 2 large or 3 small Free Range Eggs (roughly 110g of egg) 4g Baking Powder Pinch of Salt 300g Plain Flour 230g White Chocolate 150g Lemon Curd 1 Lemon 2tbsp of Caster Sugar for the topping, bowl 20cm Square Baking Tin (or close to this!) You really can use whatever 7-8 oz ramekins you have on hand though! But it was batch #3 with lemon curd swirled into the batter. But with the current state of the world and the unquestionable importance of staying healthy in these difficult times, all the fun birthday events were understandably canceled. Combine flour, salt, baking soda, and coconut in a small bowl. I wish I could have done some taste-testing for you!! Of course, my inspiration behind the development of this recipe was Doris herself! link] from my Audrey Hepburn Chocolate Cakelettes recipe, and both ramekin styles bake perfectly! x And that’s thanks to the white chocolate in the recipe, which acts the same way regular chocolate works in a brownie recipe. These look so good. Melt your salted butter in the microwave until melted, don’t over heat! dessert :-), Thanks Daniell! OH MY GOSH! In a medium-sized saucepan, melt the butter and the white chocolate over medium heat. Inspired by the bright, sunshine-y presence that is Doris Day, these blondies are the perfect treat to celebrate Doris this week! more information Accept. They were polite and the feedback was good.