The basics remain very similiar throughout our product range! The port that has been used by VoIP communication (In this case, VoIP communication using port 20002). View the PDF file for free. furniture, pot plants, etc.) This tutorial will show you how to set up a bandwidth-management rule using SIP traffic as … Also try to position the Wi-Fi router away from potential sources of interference such as cordless phones, baby monitors, video senders, microwave … This tutorial will show how to do so on most of our units. Quality of Service (QoS) prioritizes certain traffic types (such as VoIP) before standard data traffic. Download the Zyxel C3000Z info sheet The Zyxel C3000Z modem/WiFi router has the following features and capabilities: IPv6 ; 2.4 GHz b/g/n ; 5 GHz n/ac ; Vectoring ; CBRAS ; 802.11n and 802.11ac between the router and your access devices, since these can weaken the received signal. They initially issued me the Greenwave (c4000xg) router but the first one was awful and bricked completely after getting it in bridge mode, so I asked for their tried and true C3000Z Zyxel model. View the User Manual.pdf for the ZyXEL Communications model C3000Z WiFi-N VDSL2 4-port Combo WAN CPE I88C3000Z. Zyxel C3000Z - wireless router - DSL modem - 802.11b/g/n/ac - desktop overview and full product specs on CNET. Trying to set up QOS through century link C3000Z I am wanting to give my gaming set up priority on my homes network. Tip 2. 1. Scenario: Sometimes, you as an admin want to regulate the bandwidth used by your clients. If you use values equal to or larger than the maximum capacity of your connection then you give the QoS handler no wiggle room and the system becomes significantly less effective. No joining required. First 4 steps for going into advanced settings on modem GUI. But I am a little out of my element when it comes to wireless networks. 1. There are a few items to be aware of before a user can configure a QoS rule for VoIP traffic. VoIP Client IP address (Local & Remote site) 2. Consider moving the Wi-Fi router to a more open, central location, and if possible remove any direct obstructions (e.g. This can increase application performance and prevent your network from becoming overloaded. Quality of service rules only work if the router and the quality of service algorithm can create an artificial bottleneck to redirect traffic as the QoS handler sees fit.