But doubles games can be really exciting and entertaining. This page contains a list of co-op games for the Playstation 3. Once a staple for most of the games that used to be released, split screen is a fast-vanishing feature for modern games. Play up to 4p splitscreen in online matches up to 32p. From hardcore gamers to converts and newbies, all are welcome in /r/PS3. Walmart PS5 Release Times: Here's When You Can Buy The PS5 Today, Phil Spencer On Xbox And Japan, Halo's Future, Playing Elden Ring, And More, Best Black Friday 2020 Xbox Series X And Xbox One Game Deals. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Nos partenaires et nous-mêmes stockerons et/ou utiliserons des informations concernant votre appareil, par l’intermédiaire de cookies et de technologies similaires, afin d’afficher des annonces et des contenus personnalisés, de mesurer les audiences et les contenus, d’obtenir des informations sur les audiences et à des fins de développement de produit. Walmart PS5 Release Times: Here's When You Can Buy The PS5 Today, Phil Spencer On Xbox And Japan, Halo's Future, Playing Elden Ring, And More, Best Black Friday 2020 Xbox Series X And Xbox One Game Deals. A lineup of best PS3 split screen games rest below for you to be able to grab your share of the fun if you’re all for such titles. Hope i cleared that up for you :) Agree 0 Disagree 0 -+ SPAM … these games are truely only good online where the player count reaches heights fit for their maps playstyle. scott pilgrim versus the world..call of duty world at war, nhl 11, [QUOTE="IceBlazerX"][QUOTE="Blabadon"] Dude, same thing.quaappybla, Borderlands I think but only worth it if coop willl be mosdt of the time, [QUOTE="IceBlazerX"] Dude, not same thing. This topic is locked from further discussion. LBP Karting is the only 4 player split screen, the rest are all playing on the same screen. Ultimately I'm looking to play 4-player split screen capture the flag and/or death-match. Followers. dont make me hook up my n64 all over again for goldeneye and mario kart. so do we have any options for racing, fps or other? There are actually quite a few options. And I would think that you would prefer same-screen over split-screen. Am I missing something? or would it actually be 4 player same screen... Little Big Planet 2 is a really fun game, especially when dickhead friends throw you into lava or a electric field. Plenty of options though. Answered: Can you plz name some 2 player ofline games? Game I own that I play with 4 people: Little Big Planet, LBP Karting, Playstation All-stars battle royale, mortal kombat, Rayman origins. The Club used to be fun back in the day, I heard Skate 2 is pretty good too and Resistance: FOM also has four player split screen but most of these games are fairly dated in the graphics department :P Oh yeah and Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is a great game but only two player splitscreen highly recommended though. The grand prize winner will take home the console and game. The PS3 is a great console to own if you want to play some co-op games with a buddy or three. Not sure if these titles are listed (co-optimus blocked at work), but I can add Twisted Metal, Resistance: Fall of Man, Goldeneye: Reloaded, Warhawk (including 4-player split online), and NBA Jam to the list of 4 player local games. What is even the point of purchasing 4 controllers at that point? Pour autoriser Verizon Media et nos partenaires à traiter vos données personnelles, sélectionnez 'J'accepte' ou 'Gérer les paramètres' pour obtenir plus d’informations et pour gérer vos choix. COD WAW, Zombies is really fun in 4 player. *Open to the US, Puerto Rico, and Canada (excluding Quebec). Try couch co-op. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, http://www.co-optimus.com/system.php?id=2&sort=rating&direction=ASC&playerComp=%3E%3D&playerNum=4&esrb=%&released=Y&splitscreen=on, http://www.co-optimus.com/system.php?id=2&direction=DESC&playerComp=%3E%3D&playerNum=4&couch=on&genre=&esrb=%25&released=Y. This topic is locked from further discussion. Does any one know what Expansion pack do you need to play 4 player split screen zombies on COD5 ? something to put in when you run out of girls to bang at a party, that anyone can pick up and everyone wants a turn. And how does that work with the 2-D battle system on a 3D plane? It may have ps2 graphics, but the gameplay is so smooth and fluid. Best Co-Op Games on PS3. I've had plenty of fun with 4 players. Also, the upcoming Dragon's Crown supports local 4 player co-op. I liked the contrast of SC1, along with the unlockable boss char that looked like i we would all be worshipping him if he existed, not some douchebag who grabbed the sword last, (sc3 did it better). you know.... i have soul calibur 4 which is fun to take turns playing but a 4 player split game keeps everyone happy, and i dont want to buy 2 more 360 controllers, id rather get 2 more ps3 controllers. hopefully ill still be alive in time to see Pacific Rift and Resistance 2. is CoD4 anything like CoD3 where the deathmatches blew since the maps were so huge you spent 97% of the time not shooting with 2-4 players? ... You seem to be confused, this is an article on the best ps3 split screen games. Warhawk. You don't need split screen to have 4 player local multiplayer. all the game cases I have been reading for ps3 tell me players: 1 (1-X) online, can anyone help? There is also trine 1 & 2 which is fun for 3players. But I am not sure if co-op means playing a mission or if it means death-match battles, capture the flag, etc. Some of the ones off the top of my head: Terraria, LBP games,WWE games(up to 6 players), many sports games, SFxT, Tekken tag 2, mortal kombat, CoD games, D&D Capcom arcade game, Simpsons arcade, castle crashers, Scott pilgrim vs the world, Buzz quiz games(uses buzzers tho, up to 8, there is also a newer version I think uses controller), You don't know jack, xmen arcade, never die alone, warhawk, nba jam, etc. Plus whats the best racing 4 player split screen other than Motor Storm Pacific Rift ? every super cool move is mashed in behind a pixel paradise all while moving so fast. PS3 Games With 4 Player Split Screen Death Match? reminded me of new super mario bros. on the wii! Yup, nuttin can beat warhawk now in terms of favorite 4 player co-op game. Reviews: 32. Motorstorm: Pacific Rift I believe is 4 players. Demon's Souls PS5 Early Review Impressions. Not a complete list, mainly just games that I own plus a few others I could think of quickly. Black ops as far as i know is the only game with 4 player splitscreen with AI bots. Yahoo fait partie de Verizon Media. You could go for virtua tennis. Just 4 player Co-op? This PS3 game comes with a completely different campaign for couch co-op, introducing new characters for your split-screen co-op adventure. rayman origins just came out and I played it...loved it. While the game can be played alone, it's more fun when another player joins in for cooperative play via split-screen. But how would you classify that? Demon's Souls PS5 Early Review Impressions. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I have been on the same crusade. The PlayStation 3 Subreddit (PS3, PlayStation3, Sony PlayStation 3). Its splitscreen, you can change the controller button configuration to however you like, and you can have it 3rd person or 1rst person view. I want to ditch my 360 to earn some extra cash but first I need to find a few good games that are 4 player capable, split screen. Must buy if you dont have it already. I found several resources like the link below that give good info on "offline co-op" that support 4 players. Finished it multiple times, with the same friend no less. The grand prize winner will take home the console and game. There are only 10 games on the PS3 that support 4 player split screen? This topic is locked from further discussion. Motorstorm PR, LBP, sports games (ie Madden, NHL) and for a party game NHL 3 on 3 arcade is fun. Little big planet the best one for 4 players. Yeah, that list isn't really correct if you want 4player local multiplayer. Press J to jump to the feed. PS3 Spiele. Follow 25. i want a good party game! Spielt auf der PS3 zusammen mit 2-4 Spielern im Offline bzw. Entdeckt die ganze Welt der PS3 Spiele mit Multiplayer oder Koop Modus. Try playing sport games like NHL, NFL with 6 people in local multiplayer. Motorstorm Pacific Rift has 4 player splitscreen racing + online racing you know :P. And so does R2 actually as far as I understood it you can play that game's single player Campaign with up to 8 people online 4 on one PS3 and 4 on another one somewhere in the world that's pretty cool man :). Informations sur votre appareil et sur votre connexion Internet, y compris votre adresse IP, Navigation et recherche lors de l’utilisation des sites Web et applications Verizon Media.