The email address for your Ubisoft account is currently: We have sent you an e-mail to enable you to verify your email address. How to Get the Best Ending. In order to create threads, posts, and interact with the Ubisoft forums you need to have a Ubisoft account with a verified email address. Most decisions in the game have no bearing on the overall plot, but there are a few pivotal choices to make. For Assassin's Creed Odyssey on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Fate of Atlantis Ending? By … The timeline for Assassin's Creed Odyssey is a small matter of debate among fans. Deputy editor. Help! Assassin Creed Odyssey's creative director, Johnathan Dumont, reveals that the game's female protagonist, Kassandra, will be the canon the option for the game. Jordan Forward Because the way i understood it, if you do kill her, you basically destroy the Assassin's Creed franchise. Should I get Fate of Atlantis DLC or should I wait? To stay up to date with the latest PC gaming guides, news, and reviews, follow PCGamesN on Twitter and Steam News Hub. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. I am unable to use abilities/abilities greyed out since last update? Oh, and his job. George Carlin. Getting the best ending. RELATED: Assassin’s Creed Odyssey: 10 Memes Only True Fans Will Understand Choices made throughout the game will impact which endings you receive. Jordan prides himself on one thing alone: being better than you at Rainbow Six Siege. (spoilers), Going to give this final retry, as i pre order valhalla, need tips for(spoilers). Early Black Friday deals are here to keep your devices connected to the internet, How this OMEN gaming monitor uses both AMD FreeSync and Nvidia G-Sync. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey opts to go in the same directions as many other large, open world titles, by offering up a variety of endings. But in the game you decide your path, there is no right or wrong way.” So, yes Kassandra will be the canon character in the novel, but you’re free to find your own way through the main narrative however you want. "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." While Dumont confirms that there will be a canon story associated with Kassandra, he does not specifically respond to the mention of a definitive, playable canon storyline in the game. Fans of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey will know just how much incredible content the game has to offer. Did you kill her? Learn all about the 3 endings you can find in Assassin's Creed Odyssey in this guide! You may wish to consider having some quick saves just in case your decision isn’t the best one. (Spoilers)". “Will there be a definitive canon story and can this be played?” asked Redditor TheOneAlistair. In the run up to the release of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Ubisoft went big on the role of choice in the narrative. The first one I Don’t Want To Fight You leads to a good ending where all family in the end does a dinner. Dumont answered, “Yes there will be a canon represented in the novel. (Cult of Kosmos spoilers), Assassin's Creed Odyssey - General Discussions, Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Spoilers forum, Did you kill her? If this email address is not valid, or you no longer have access to it, you can update your account details at https://account.ubisoft.com or visit support.ubi.com to open a support ticket. I am at level 25. We already know plenty about the upcoming RPG, including the Assassin’s Creed Odyssey release date, but this response as well as many others from the AMA clear up a few of the questions thrown up during the E3 2018 gameplay reveal. GameWith uses cookies and IP addresses. A Reddit AMA with Assassin’s Creed Odyssey creative director Jonathan Dumont has given us a much clearer idea of how the main narrative will … Are enhanced abilities worth using? For more dialogue trees and leveling be sure to check out our list of the best RPGs on PC. If there was never an Order of the Ancients, Bayek wouldn't have had a reason to go on the raging killing spree that leads to the creation of the assassins. (Cult of Kosmos spoilers) | Forums. Why would I want the -50% All Resistances engraving. This ending has each … You can read the full Assassin’s Creed Odyssey AMA here or catch the highlights in this Twitter thread. This includes tips in getting the endings and what you need to do to get them. A Reddit AMA with Assassin’s Creed Odyssey creative director Jonathan Dumont has given us a much clearer idea of how the main narrative will play out depending on which of the two leads you play as. In order to be more efficient in your search, in what forum do you want to search ? Now she will embark on an epic journey to become a legendary hero – and uncover the truth about her mysterious lineage.” This sounds a lot like an origin story, so perhaps the official novel will only be delving into Kassandra’s childhood and formative years, which would leave the main game’s storyline open for twists and turns. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Verifying your email address also improves the security of your Ubisoft account, helps us provide you better support, and ensures you don't miss out on exclusive content, newsletters, and other special offers. The description for the official Assassin’s Creed Odyssey novel on Amazon reads, “Greece, 5th century BCE. Her survival caused the creation of the Order of the Ancients and eventually the Templars, right? One of the biggest open-world titles yet, it’s chock-full of historical figures to meet, special loot to grab and, of course, more side quests than it’s really reasonable to have packed in.