Julie McKnight 6. Music - Madonna 4. The first decade of the new century continued that momentum and plenty of great dance/club songs from entered our musical psyche’s for years to come. DJ Wale Babu- Badshah featuring Aastha Gill There are a bunch of songs that will instantly remind you of these times. While some of the acts listed here have been embraced by the electronic/dance community such as So Solid Crew, Dizzee Rascal, and The Streets, this list is going merely for the rapped vocals. Despite the death of disco in the late early 80s, the nightclub lived on and a new genre of music, known as dance or club music, was born. Can't Get You Out of My Head - Kylie Minogue 5. You couldn't stop this song in the club. . 2000s Bollywood was full of that--tracks that can get you in the groove with the first beat. was full of that--tracks that can get you in the groove with the first beat. @media(min-width:480px) {.flip_top {width:336px;height:280px;}} My Favorite Quote The 2000’s saw the breakthrough of many successful pop artists, like Rihanna and Britney Spears, who’d found their niche in the dance music genre, and still many one-hit wonders filled dance floors as well. can't resist. These are the top 100 pop songs of the 2000s. Pop songs of 2000s song list curated by Matthew Campbell. Gaga's best yet underrated song, Top 10 Ways the Internet Has Changed Our Lives, Countries With the Most COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Cases. @media(min-width:800px) {.flip_top {width:728px;height:90px;}} Lol, Single Ladies isn't Dance. I Gotta Feeling – Black Eyed Peas Released in 2009 Genre – Hip Hop. Bollywood songs are neither traditional classical music nor the best form of popular folk or Western music. While dance songs have been popular in Hindi films since early days, it’s the 2000s that added new flavor to dance music in Hindi films. Who hasn’t danced to this at 3am like a hyped up enthu-cutlet? Beat Pe Booty- Flying Jatt The club scene has reached new heights in India. #11 – Sexy Bitch – David Guetta, with Akon. Nachange Saari Raat- Junooniyat It's R&B/Pop song. Today we’re majorly missing all the house parties where dancing to old Bollywood dance music was a common practise, after a few shots. Music directors are combining catchy dance beats with lyrical hip-hop to create anthems for the dance floor. The lead single off of Beyoncé’s 2008 album “I Am…Sasha Fierce” stands today as the singer’s most successful tune and one of the biggest selling songs of all time. Additionally, a lot of these popular songs have even more popular hook steps which is guaranteed to make the dancers in the group jump out and do perfect choreography. With the playing field more level than ever, at its best, the 2000s were a freewheeling musical meritocracy. Chittiyan Kalaiyaan- Roy You cannot help but shake a leg on Bollywood dance tracks. Every party destination in the world has been smitten by Bollywood dance songs. Where the 80’s gave birth to freestyle, rap/dance music and new wave, the 90’s was a decade filled with pure pop-sounding dance anthems by big stars. Rappers Lil John and Ludacris join forces with RB singer Usher on this irresistible and sexy dance floor jam. Great Song! It's the best and sorry, but what was with the meat dress and the cans in her hair. Even though Pitbull had been making music successfully since 2004, he never really became a superstar until 2009 with the release of this bass-heavy, Latin-infused dance jam. Char Shanivar- All Is Well The song hit the top spot on Billboard’s Hot 100 for twelve consecutive weeks, making it one of the most identifiable and well received songs on this chart. Match The Iconic Bollywood Lyrics To The Lyricist In Our Quiz, Everybody Loves These 2000s Romantic Songs, Now Match Them To Their Movies In Our Quiz, 6 Steamy Bollywood Songs Our Desi Parents Never Let Us Watch, #NostalgiaAlert: Match The Iconic Shammi Kapoor Song To The Movie On His Birth Anniversary. Thanks bye and also, did I say that I like this song, but beyonce' should be no. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Who doesn’t have those memories and who doesn’t love those times? If this long message annoys you then I am so sorry. Criteria: The 100 Greatest Electronic Dance Songs of the 2000s. The space below showcases a diverse range of dance songs of the 2000s. For your daily dose of nostalgia, we’ve compiled 30 such songs that will definitely give you the feels. Madhuri Dixit brought fire to the dance floor with Prabhu Deva. The trio means a night well spent. My Wedding Songs is a reader-supported website. Many of the songs on this countdown came towards the end of the decade, when dance music really began to soar as its own genre. When house parties were real and not an app on our phone, Bollywood dance numbers were a great hit. @media(min-width:300px) {.flip_top {width:300px;height:250px;}} #5 – Don’t Stop the Music – Rhianna. This played on every radio station  on repeat. Perhaps no one. There are a bunch of songs that will instantly remind you of these times. It makes you dance, even if you are a geek or nerd! We don't spam, promise. Pop Songs of the 2000s. Last Updated: 2012-04-11 1. “When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. Additionally, a lot of, have even more popular hook steps which is guaranteed to make the dancers in the group jump out and do perfect choreography. "Hung Up" is actually classified as Dance/Disco. A magical concoction of pop, dance, and electronica. Poker Face is nice but Hung Up was the greatest Dance track in the 2000's. ». #10 – When Love Takes Over – David Guetta. One More Time - Daft Punk 2. Since the 2000s, Bollywood dance songs have become a rage at nightclubs. Especially when you have your best friends by your side, a flowing bar and some catchy Hindi music. Top 100 Bollywood Dance Songs of the 2000s, Thank you for visiting my profile. The final entry for Guetta in this countdown comes in the form of this bass-driven and soulful tune featuring vocals by British soul singer Estelle. Bollywood dance songs are played regularly by DJs at nightclubs, and the crowds are in frenzy when chartbusters are played. You’re Beautiful – James Blunt Released in 2005 Genre – Rock. This high-charged smash, reminiscent of the singer’s Destiny’s Child years, features Knowles’ husband Jay Z on guest vocals and it still gets them going on dance floors everywhere. These places have grown and prospered ever since the dawn of the discotheque, when nightclubs such as Studio 54 and Xenon were the places to see and be seen back in the day. Bang Bang- Bang Bang just brilliant! it'll make you travelling to latin americaaa' waaw tang tang tangoo! This silky smooth R&B track became a giant hit on all fronts, hitting on five different charts back in 2008. Subscribe to iDiva & get never miss out on the latest trends! Over the past 30-plus years, dance music has grown and prospered within its own subculture. The lyrics and arrangement on this track show that dance music is not as mindless as some may think, and that some dance songs can be both meaningful as well as beautiful! German dance music songstress Cascada had one of the most enduring songs of 2009 with this dance floor anthem. Everyone knows the steps to that one...how can you not? This song topped 45 countries and many international charts. Poker face is crap and single ladies is okay, but nothing compared to Madonna's Hung Up. I like to learn something new every day. Which of these songs have you danced to? One must note that hip-hop music and modern electronic music share a similar history.