(side note: some of the blue came off on my finger as I opened the wrapper). Thank you sir. strawberry flavored frozen dairy dessert with shortcake pieces. Enjoy this one. @RB: cool@Joe: I found the sundae pretty potent. Pull slowly. On Second Scoop: Ice Cream Reviews: Blue Bunny Strawberry … Just use our store locator below to find your nearest retailer, and restock your Blue Bunny stash in no time. We've had the cookie dough ones and enjoyed them immensely! Bring that ice cream parlor sundae cone experience to your own freezer to enjoy at any time. Also, it sure looks like frozen dairy dessert hehehe. Nope! Excludes toppings). Breyers Caramel Apple Pie Layered Dessert, Cool Jacks Jack Attack Ice Cream Sandwiches, Friendly's Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry Friendwich, Ben & Jerry's Netflix & Chilll'd Ice Cream. Fun comes in many forms. Not saying that's a bad thing, mind you, as they are delicious. Drumroll optional. I'm curious how these stack up to the sundaes. New. Seriously, we added 2x the mix-ins* to make the perfect fun-filled treat. It’s the newest way to Find Funlightenment™. Product Description. Strawberry flavored frozen dairy dessert with a strawberry ribbon in a sugar cone dipped in a strawberry flavored coating topped with crisp rice. We were unable to find your location. Load’d Cones® are a deliciously fun take on a traditional cone, loaded up with your favorite chunks and swirls. the shiny foil cone wrappers continue on, just slightly modified with the new logo. Strawberry flavored frozen dairy dessert with shortcake pieces and strawberry swirls topped with shortcake pieces and whipped cream flavored topping in a sugar cone. Blue Bunny Strawberry Shortcake Mini Swirls are a tasty treat that's no biggie! Find a Store Near You. Looking for a mini ice cream cones experience? Bring the fun of the ice cream parlor home and try all five flavors! I imagine if I dumped the strawberry shortcake sundae into a cone, this is what I'd get. Your health & safety is … And of course, the dipped swirly cue makes it fun from top to bottom! Similar flavors, but in a different form! Strawberry Shortcake Mini Swirls®. or enter zip code or address manually. ... Load'd Cones™ Strawberry Shortcake. what's the difference between frozen dairy dessert and reduced far ice cream, especially since all those halo top-esque products are labeled as ice cream. Blue Bunny Strawberry Shortcake Load'd Cone. @RG: to me the difference means less cream but more air and stabilizers :)@D: never did get around to trying those! Blu ™ to the rescue! Wow! Strawberry frozen dairy dessert with a swirl of strawberry dipped in whipped cream flavored coating topped with cake pieces all inside a shortbread cone. Here we have the crunch and flavor of the cone to help balance things out. Running low on ice cream? This flavor is a lot of fun bringing the classic strawberry shortcake treat to a cone. These mini cones are just the right size, but have big taste. 2x the mix-ins (as compared to Blue Bunny Caramel Lovers Cone. Strawberry flavored frozen dairy dessert with shortcake pieces and strawberry swirls topped with shortcake pieces and whipped cream flavored topping in a sugar cone. Your health & safety is our priority, and we're taking COVID-19 very seriously. Cones that don't clash with the flavor bump the #funfactor for me anyway. This post made me miss the old Bb line..thry had this huge loaded strawberry cone with strawberry hard she'll on it ...rip. Did I open the other three cones to get a better shot?