12. *Our system only provides suggested monologues or songs for select characters if we have matching monologues and song information in our database. Character Erma Latour Show Anything Goes. Aw come on, fellas, gettin married's for the birds! "Anything Goes"; there are also variants on this line which read "But now, God knows, Anything goes", but the most common renditions are done with "Heaven knows" Good authors, too, who once knew better words Now only use four-letter words Writing prose — Anything goes. Erma Latour Anything Goes. Moon: Well I stole his glasses! But she sent you this note! Research Playwrights, Librettists, Composers and Lyricists, See more characters from RENO’S ANGELS – Four (4) backup singers/dancers in Reno’s act, they are showgirls with pizzazz With your big mouth, you could land us both in Sing-Sing. SHARE. Oh my god! I got a couple of sailors waiting to for me in the fo'c's'le, they're gonna show me how to grease the hawsers. Quelle / Beleg Bitte geben Sie – wenn möglich – einen Link mit einer Quelle oder einem Beleg für die korrekte Information an . Billy: What's going on up there? November 1934 im Alvin Theatre in New York statt. You blew it Snake Eyes! Ihr Name. 0. to read our character analysis for Erma Latour and unlock other amazing theatre resources! Dance-hall chorus line and other chorus roles very flexible — can vary from 6 to 24. Results may vary. About “Anything Goes” A song written by Cole Porter for his 1934 musical of the same name, set aboard an ocean liner. What'll I do?? Anything Goes ist eine Musical Comedy mit der Musik und den Gesangstexten von Cole Porter.Das Buch stammt von Guy Bolton und P. G. Wodehouse, die Überarbeitung von Russel Crouse und Howard Lindsay, der auch Regie führte.Produziert wurde die Show von Vinton Freedley.Die Uraufführung fand am 21. Public Enemy Number One. Oh, Snake Eyes! You don't suppose the cops nabbed him! Gain full access to show guides, character breakdowns, auditions, monologues and more. John Weidman Captain: We've had a radiogram from Washington. Cole Porter, A sexy gangster’s moll, Erma is a knockout whom all the sailors want. Sounds like castor oil night at Alcatraz. 11. Nope. Now what do I do with his passport and ticket? – Erma Bombeck. THIS FEATURE IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR PRO MEMBERS. We're trying to make a getaway here-. Public Enemy Number Thirteen. I'm cursed with sex appeal. There is a thin line that separates laughter and pain, comedy and tragedy, humor and hurt. Moon: Hang on! If he does turn up, just give a shout. He's Snake Eyes Johnson. Wodehouse I'm saying my prayers-, Art's father, who art in heaven, Halloween's my name.