Press J to jump to the feed. Found the post you were talking about as well, modded up it definitely looks spectacular! And I get another graphics glitch where it looks like the clouds are appearing through the ground and walls. For news, discussion and more about Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed franchise. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. 9. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin%27s_Creed:_The_Ezio_Collection, (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiFaDZtyD4o). Just wanted some perspectives as well if anyone has anything to say. On PC the games can also be played in 4K. I want to be able to take nice screenshots of Ezio against the Florence & Rome backgrounds. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the assassinscreed community. And the LOD and draw distance problems are riddled throughout all the Ezio games. © Valve Corporation. Here's an example before, and after. I bought this because I wanted to play these great games again, this time on my Xbox1. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. YouTube channel Cycu1 has provided a quick comparison between Assassin’s Creed: The Ezio Collection’s Assassin’s Creed II remaster and the original Assassin’s Creed II game running on PC. On Nov. 15, Ubisoft released Assassin’s Creed The Ezio Collection for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This thread is archived. AC Ezio Trilogy Remastered vs PC Max Settings Hey all, the collection is on sale on Amazon for $35 so I'm strongly contemplating a purchase today. An Ezio Collection remaster for the PC would likely solve those issues. So Santa got me the ezio collection for Christmas and so far, graphically they have done an amazing job with making it look fresh and new. Obviously the remastered edition's re-textures and higher level of detail will certainly have higher fidelity, but there are ways to push more detail out of the old PC games. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Assassin's Creed "Ezio Collection" Remaster for PC? By Marshall Honorof 13 September 2016 Assassin’s Creed: The Ezio Collection will make its way to PS4 and Xbox One on Nov. 15, and returning fans may want to think twice. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Now about the games visually: AC2 is the only one that looks significantly better on console, and even then there are texture mods, lighting mods, and shadow mods to bring the graphics up to par with the Collection (somewhere in my post history are screenshots showing what a modded AC2 looks like in 4K, I can't link it right now sorry). it seem PC original better than PS4 or xbox Ezio collection, but the latter is remarked HD, so WTF on this game.