3344 IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON INSTRUMENTATION AND MEASUREMENT, VOL. IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement (TIM) has been publishing Short Papers at the end of each monthly issue. IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON INSTRUMENTATION AND MEASUREMENT 2 are time-consuming and thus making them much more com-putationally inefficient in the RANSAC-based matching. The Journal Impact 2019-2020 of IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement is 3.890, which is just updated in 2020.Compared with historical Journal Impact data, the Metric 2019 of IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement grew by 11.46 %.The Journal Impact Quartile of IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement is Q1.The Journal Impact of an academic journal … For instance, in practice, the stochastic rotation searching [11] takes about 14 seconds on a typical personal laptop while the alternative linear programming (ALP) can consume up The IEEE Instrumentation and Measurement Magazine has the goal of providing readable introductions and overviews of methodologies, technologies and applications in the field of Instrumentation and Measurement to a wide engineering audience. To such aim many special issues are dedicated to specific hot and challenging topics in the Instrumentation and Measurement framework. The acceptance rate of IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement is still under calculation. Opportunity for Special Issue of IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement. The Journal Impact 2019 of IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement is 3.890, which is just updated in 2020.The Journal Impact measures the average number of citations received in a particular year (2019) by papers published in the journal during the two preceding years (2017-2018). The definition of journal acceptance rate is the percentage of all articles submitted to IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement that was accepted for publication. The IMS Publications and Education Committee periodically feature a paper published in IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement or IEEE Instrumentation and Measurement Magazine as best representing to the general public the research fields of our members. This paper reviews and analyzes studies concerning measurement uncertainty, examining 114 papers published between 2004 and 2010 in the following international journals: IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, Measurement, Flow Measurement and Instrumentation, and Precision Engineering. Short papers are intended to provide authors with a means for a relatively rapid publication of novel, significant and time-sensitive articles in TIM's scope. A Review of New Time-to-Digital Conversion Techniques. 12, DECEMBER 2013 TABLE I SIMTN MEMBERS time difference value displayed on the grid, a phase plot of the comparison will appear. Short papers are limited to a minimum of three and a maximum of four published pages and must be submitted in the two-column format of the IEEE transactions. Have you ever submitted your manuscript to IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement? Special Issue of IEEE I 2 MTC in IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement. This is intended to provide our authors with a means for a relatively rapid publication of novel, significant and time-sensitive articles in the focus areas of TIM. The I²MTC 2021 Special Issue of IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, intended to promote results presented at I²MTC 2021, will be published in May 2022. 62, NO. The I²MTC 2019 Special Issue of IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, intended to promote results presented at I²MTC 2019, will be published in May 2020.