(Quick shipping as usual- thanks amazon Prime!) The best used by date says Oct 4 20 18. Reviewed in the United States on August 21, 2019. International Delight … What a waste of money. I feel a little swindled and I wish I didn't pop open the box so quickly or I would 100% returned it today. We will order again when needed! I didn't make much of it, but when I opened the box, I realized one or more of the packets had broken or leaked and there is crystallized creamer all over every single packet. Doesn't appear to have any broken containers as others have had. Also, the 3rd box's creamers when you did open them were strange when you poured them into your coffee. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2019. The cups had broken inside the individual packages. This page works best with JavaScript. International Delight Coffee Creamer Singles, Caramel Macchiato, 24... International Delight Coffee Creamer Singles, Caramel Macchiato, 24 Count (Pack of 6). Tossed the entire box and asked for a refund. This product is great and delicious. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I'm the ONLY user & would have 2-3 boxes left AFTER the expiration date. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from …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servings- best used by date Oct 4 2018, Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2018. Almost every single one I opened was rotten. Bought this with the thought that I love these coffee creamers and it would be nice to have a large supply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aybe I just got a bad box. The last of the 3 boxes, I noticed had some strange discoloration on it. However, it’s a really good deal and if you’re dieting like me, it helps with serving sizes and whatnot. Never ordering again. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on November 7, 2017. I wish they would tell you this before you buy. The 6 boxes were in a sturdy bulk box and then packed in an Amazon box with actual cushioning (for once). Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. That being said, I received my 6 boxes of 24 Caramel Macchiato creamers today. I wish it was written somewhere that these things, that are supposed to have a high shelf life, were so close to the end of their use by dates! 0rdered December 19th Received December 28th they expire January 13, 2020. Was very disappointed. I thought this 6 packages of 24 single serving cups would last through the winter. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. LAST, just tried to return it & got the message that it's NOT eligible. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness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ill never buy again that is completely unacceptable! Wish they would get the Amaretto back. Dean Foods International Delight Coffee House Skinny Caramel Macchiato 16 oz paired with Folgers Classic Roast Coffee Medium Roast - Keurig K-Cups Pods - 36ct starts a busy day off in the right … 192 Mini Creamers For A Great Price! This process is automatic. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Kind of like sand or granule-y in a way. I'm sure it was not the sellers fault though. Great price if they are still usable but buyer beware. I will admit that the flavoring is much weaker than the fresh version. Less than two weeks away then it says not eligible for return. It arrived with 6 boxes packaged tightly inside one cardboard box. I had this today for the first time,and I love it. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for International Delight, Caramel Macchiato, Single-Serve Coffee Creamers, 24 Count (Pack of 6), Shelf Stable Non-Dairy Flavored Coffee Creamer, Great for Home Use, Offices, Parties or Group Events at Amazon.com. PLUS, the BEST IF USED BY EXPIRATION DATE IS ONLY 2 MONTHS AHEAD. These reviews are too mixed up and should be differentiated by quantity/flavor/seller. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on November 9, 2019. See all details for International Delight Coffee Creamer Singles, Caramel Macchiato, 24... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])-[]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!! International Delight Coffee House Inspirations coffee creamer singles in the caramel macchiato flavor is great for making homemade versions of the much more expensive Starbucks type coffee drinks. As far as the expiration date-it is a little close, January of next year, but they will most definitely be used by then. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. at Amazon.com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here's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United States on May 17, 2020. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!! Figured it was a fluke and tossed it and went to the next. A really poor imitation, or maybe it had been exposed to too much heat at the warehouse or during shipping.