A one pan keto friendly, gluten free weeknight wonder meal that comes together in about 30 minutes. I use a steam bag of riced cauliflower as it is easier than using fresh. Sprinkle cheese on top, cover, and simmer until cheese is melted. Put the already browned chicken on top of the riced cauliflower and place a lemon slice on top of each chicken thigh. However, you can add the ingredients you use in your kitchen to any app used to count macros to determine the nutritional information. When the chicken is done, saute the onion, green bell pepper, and garlic in butter to help release the flavors. For this chicken recipe, you will need a cast iron skillet. I like that it is very easy, just one pan. Very flavorful, and surprisingly easy! Thank you. The nutritional information provided is per serving. Cover and simmer on medium/low for 7 minutes. My husband is on Keto, I’m not, so this would be a lot of food. See my. Cast Iron Keto is a resource for folks who want to live their best life through low-carb, high-fat recipes that fuel epic adventures! Have you been there? They never knew it was in there. Thanks Melanie! Chicken Florentine is a rich and creamy chicken recipe that is full of flavor. Delicious meal. Toss chicken until well coated. It was the best ever tasting Italian chicken. Check out these step-by-step instructions for how to make shredded chicken in the crock-pot. Mediterranean Chicken As special as it is simple to prepare, this flavorful skillet creation is dressed in tomatoes, olives and capers. Leave the chicken on each side for 4-5 minutes before turning. Step 1: In a hot cast-iron skillet, melt one tablespoon of butter and add peppers, onion, and garlic. Sure! Especially our KETO chicken recipes. This Keto Italian Chicken Skillet has got to be one of the easiest and most flavorful recipes on Cast Iron Keto. Grab a rotisserie chicken while you are out to shred as it will drastically cut back on preparation time. It’s zero carbs, and really brings the crunch. WELCOME, I'M KASEY! If you don't have a steam bag add fresh green beans to a microwave-safe dish with 1/3 cup of water and cook for 6 minutes then drain. Dip each breast in the egg wash, then coat on both sides in the pork panko and parmesan mixture, pressing lightly to help it adhere. Oh my gosh, restaurant quality! Since you are cooking two packages at the same time increase your cooking time by two or three minutes. Tip: Although I love my cast iron skillet, you could use any other kind of skillet. ★☆ Follow me on Pinterest for inspiration, recipe ideas, and more low carb/keto recipes here. I appreciate that there aren’t many dishes to clean, and I don’t have to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. Season the chicken with salt and pepper then add to the skillet. Cooking the same recipes over and over. It is also dairy-free, which is great for those looking to decrease the amount of dairy in their diet or those with lactose issues. After adding the pasta to your sauce, it tastes just like pasta! So glad you loved the chicken parmesan recipe Rhonda. If the mixture gets too thick, add a little more chicken broth. When I created the recipe, the package I used had 6 servings while the video and pictures in this post show 4. Add cooked chicken and stir well. While the chicken is searing, microwave riced cauliflower. We haven’t felt deprived since we started following a keto diet. Add: 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, cumin, chili powder and paprika. Make sure internal temperature of chicken reaches 165 F. Since you are steaming two bags at once I typically increase the suggested cooking time by 2-3 minutes. I love this hearts of palm pasta by Natural Heaven (use code TASTESLOVELY for 10% off!). Add the broccoli to the skillet and cook 5 minutes until starting to soften. TIP: If you don’t want your chicken as spicy use less chili powder. The tender chicken, the broccoli (which was my favorite childhood vegetable. Watch to make sure it doesn’t burn. Pour the rich, savory sauce right on top of the cauliflower rice and bring to a boil. I use a meat thermometer to test doneness. Love this, so fresh (and even paleo)! Pour mixture into the skillet and bring riced cauliflower to a boil. Thanks for visiting, hope to see you soon! I used a regular non stick frying pan. Easy and less cleanup! Dust off your favorite pan because we've rounded up our best cast-iron skillet recipes for chicken. This flavorful chicken along with roast veggies is the perfect meal! Hahaha! In a 12-inch hot cast iron skillet add chicken to 1 tablespoon hot oil. This Keto Italian Chicken Skillet is super easy with minimal ingredients making it perfect for busy weeknights or meal-prep Sundays. Just add straight to your sauce and warm through in the skillet. So is it 4 carbs for the whole thing or how many per serving. The cauliflower rice in this recipe is cooked in a sauce that I modified from one of my grandmother’s recipes that I found in an old church cookbook. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Step 2: Add Rotel to the pan. Hope you give it a try xo. Definitely having this on my table, so tasty and flavorful! Absolutely amazing! It was so good that I couldn’t wait to get home from having my baby, just so I could eat the leftovers!!! Add 2 tablespoons of butter to skillet along with the chopped onion and minced garlic. Heat olive oil in a skillet to medium-high heat and allow it to get hot first, then add chicken breasts or thighs to the cast iron pan. I don’t know about you, but we love Mexican dishes. When you are ready to enjoy the casserole, allow the dish to come to room temperature then pop in a 350-degree oven for 20 minutes covered with foil until it is hot and bubbly. Step 3: Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter in the cast iron skillet then add chicken, Italian seasoning, and salt/pepper. love this recipe Naetalie, will try tonight but wanted to know where to buy the Heart of Palm pasta ? One cup of green beans has seven grams of carb and 3 grams of fiber, making it four net carbs per serving. Add chicken thighs and cook for 6-8 minutes each side. This Keto Italian Chicken Skillet has got to be one of the easiest and most flavorful recipes on Cast Iron Keto. Keto, Keto & Low Carb Recipes, Low Carb Recipes. This Lodge Cast iron Skillet on Amazon is a great price. Remove the lid from the skillet and check the temperature of the chicken. Tip: If you are making this ahead of time for meal prep, you could pour it into a baking dish before the cheese melts then rewarm later in the oven to melt the cheese. I bought a bag of green beans that can be steamed in the microwave for about 5 minutes. ★☆ Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet with Red Silicone Hot Handle Holder. I modified her recipe to make it keto friendly, and it does not disappoint. All nutritional information is estimated using an online program, it is the user’s responsibility to verify the accuracy of this information. Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. Fresh spinach has a much better texture for this recipe than frozen spinach. Isn’t it wonderful to not feel deprived? 3. Step 2: Add Rotel to the pan. Continue to saute the cauliflower in the butter for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. This Keto Mexican Cheesy Skillet Chicken is incredibly flavorful, filling, and easy to make when you need dinner on the table quickly without skimping on taste. Chicken thighs are cooked in a skillet with a delicious mushroom and spinach sauce in this low carb chicken recipe. The writer(s) and publisher(s) of this site are not responsible for adverse reactions, effects, or consequences resulting from the use of any recipes or suggestions herein or procedures undertaken hereafter. This looks perfect for a busy Monday night dinner! I’m betting a lot of us do. This was so good and hit the spot for a cheesy Mexican craving! I’ve tested this recipe at least four times the past month, and it is delicious! Once chicken has hit 165 degrees, remove it from the heat and let it rest for for few minutes prior to slicing. OXO Good Grips 12-Inch Stainless-Steel Locking Tongs, OXO 11132100 Good Grips Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons with Magnetic Snaps, OXO 11132000 Good Grips Stainless Steel Measuring Cups with Magnetic Snaps, OXO Good Grips Chef's Precision Digital Leave-In Thermometer, Stainless Steel. Turned out great. I am prone to overcooking chicken without one. Hope y’all love it as much as we do! Your email address will not be published. Make sure it is not touching the bone. Super easy and delicious. Allowing the mixture to simmer and reduce allows the seasoning flavors to infuse the riced cauliflower. Add remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil. I have to try this! Rub the chicken down like it was getting a Swedish massage. Then those little crispy bits made when searing the chicken will be scraped up nicely with the chicken … My grandmother taught me at a very early age to love cooking. It utilizes an Italian dressing (I like Primal Kitchen, because of the avocado oil) to keep things super simple. We use our HOMEMADE CHICKEN STOCK  and butter. This recipe makes a great keto chicken dinner. Adding in grated parmesan cheese adds tons of flavor, and helps the chicken get even more flavorful and golden brown. While you are searing, it’s essential to leave the chicken … While your favorite Mexican style recipes might not be keto due to their high carb count from beans, rice, and tortillas, there are ways you can make dishes that are low carb and delicious. Now check your email to confirm your subscription. Remove chicken from skillet and place on a plate. This is one of my favorite healthy chicken skillet recipes. The Natural Heaven hearts of palm pasta doesn’t even need to be rinsed. Cast Iron is very affordable and last forever, unlike other skillets that I end up replacing once a year. Add chicken stock, heavy whipping cream and spices to skillet. If you make this recipe (or any of our recipes), be sure to tag your photo #bellalimento We’d love to see it! Add spinach and Parmesan cheese. We don’t know about you but we just want to dive, We know that Halloween may look a little different, We’ve been eating alllll the Brussels sprouts an, Did you catch the video we posted of this insanely, Cabbage + our partner @kiolbassasmokedmeats Jalape, Fall salads are one of our favorite things and thi, This Keto Street Style Cauliflower is loaded with, Meal planning for the upcoming week? « Keto Italian Sausage, Peppers and Onions Skillet. A cast iron skillet sears the chicken so well and browns the mushrooms perfectly. For so few ingredients this recipe is surprisingly delicious. I’ve included the step by step recipe below with pics if visuals are helpful. Allow all of the spices to mesh together by simmering. Cooking times may vary due to variances in the thickness of chicken thighs. Then heat up your cast iron skillet over medium heat and add a little fat (butter, ghee, coconut oil, tallow, lard, bacon grease or schmaltz) Then brown your chicken on both sides….