I hereby am writing this letter to request for maternity leave as to avoid any inconvenience in future. I hope to complete them before my maternity leave begins. A maternity leave letter is a professional way to communicate with your employer that you intend to take maternity leave at the end of a pregnancy. A maternity leave letter is written when a female employee wants to request her employer for time off to prepare for the coming of the baby or she needs some rest. Learn how your comment data is processed. I have attached the Maternity leave form that shows my expected delivery date from my doctor. Most companies have a maternity leave policy so applying for your maternity leave is usually quite straight forward! Dear Sir, This application is to request a leave for a week. You will also need to decide whether you want to request a gradual return to work or not. I wish to avail of a maternity leave application for four months to nature my child and rest. Sample Leave letter requesting for one year study leave, Leave of Absence Letter and other letters, How to write a letter of recommendation with samples, How to write a Sponsorship Request letter – with samples, How to invite your MP to speak at an event with Samples. It also ensures that everyone understands the dates of your absence and how your workload will be managed in your absence. All the necessary files have been archived on my desk. I know that my application would be considered at top priority. I intend on delegating  some of my responsibilities to my Assistant Ms Joanna,  who works with me during my maternity leave. Leave application can be written for many reasons out of which, one is Maternity leave. Gradual Return to work may not be available in the maternity leave policy of your company, however in the united states and Canada, there are provision for such. I want to write a mail to my managers to extend my leave for after my wife delivery for valuable reason,please help on this, Your email address will not be published. Formatted and ready to use with Microsoft Word, Google Docs, or any other word processor that can open the .DOC file format. New Castleland, MD, 000010 Your email address will not be published. However, I have remained up-to-date and engaged in the community during that absence. What Happen in Interviews? Over the last two years, I have completed ABC Program, which has supplemented my B.S. Cell: (444) 444-1244 5 Tips to Make Your Office E-mails stand Out, How to write a character reference letter for court with samples, 10 Tips for writing excellent job application emails, Lease termination letter with samples – from tenant to landlord. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Leave Application Request for Wife Delivery. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I hope to put my skills to good use upon my return to the field, and I can think of no better place than XYZ Inc., which I have always admired for your work on air separation and the Haber-Bosch process. I am excited to be returning fully to the industry I love and received a degree in. Download Maternity Leave Application Letter for Office – Download Samples. I know that my application would be considered at top … It is a special moment for both of us and I cannot miss it. That is because my wife is in labor. I hope that you will accept my application and provide me leave for 2 months. Take note that the governments policies on Maternity leave changes from time to time. I know that in these hours of need employer always cares for employees. The Manager I will let you know as soon as possible, should my plans change for any reason. I would like to start my maternity leave on June 22, 2016 and return to the office on October 20th, 2016 if the pregnancy and delivery goes as planned. Kuje, FCT Nigeria. Maternity Leave Application is a form of a formal letter that is written by an employee asking for leave. from Oregon State University in 2011. To do so you will need to write a Maternity Leave Letter. Sample of how to write leave application for wife’s delivery. I plan to complete the current projects that I am working on before I commence my leave and I would allow my assistant Ms Jones to take any new projects that may come up with my supervision. Female Employees who are searching for the Maternity Leave Application Letter Samples on the web can visit Fin […] I will do an extra shift tomorrow to make up for the delay in my work. This means that you’ll need to notify your work about when you wish to take your maternity leave. Your email address will not be published. In some companies, they provide maternity leave application letter for teachers before delivery. Subject: Request for Maternity Leave Application Letter for Teachers after Delivery. Maria Lopez Start Business from Your Mobile Phone Today. Sender’s Name, Address. How to Win an Interview? I shall be very thankful to you. Sub; application for maternity leave. I know that in these hours of need employer always cares for employees. In addition, I have been reading up on the discoveries presented in "How to Science" from DEF Magazine and "Scientific Method" from GHI Journal, as well as tutoring high school and undergraduate students in chemistry and physics. I am writing this letter to inform you that I cannot come to work today. A Maternity leave letter is written by female employees requesting for absence from work due to pregnancy. Sample Complaint Letter for Not Getting Promotion, Hate Your Job? She is in the hospital already and I have to be there with her on time of delivery. As my wife is in hospital for her delivery and in this time she requires care and attention of her husband so for this reason I request a leave for a week. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Confidence Building Tips to be Impressive, How to Improve your Confidence in Office Free Tips. In addition when you have a baby everyone already knows you will be going on maternity leave! Date: XX-XX-XXX. All you have to do is confirm the dates you are requesting for! Dear Mr. Curtis, I hereby write this letter to notify you that I am pregnant and I wish to apply for maternity leave. I hope to hear positive response from you people, my health condition report along with the stamp of my doctor is attached with the application.