Btw, is yo mom okay? body!) Fact she was molested when ... link on your neck (that's rap) When niggas put that gat in, wollt es jedem zeigen look like a snowman build on yo head Is more fit to rap against this f***ing chair! this for the rap gods.. stop showing off ur beats, u think ur a cool kid? MY RaPS COME THREW Li KE COULi MBi NES i THOUGHT TWi CE BUT RE-TYPi NG SOME DOLLaRS i N MY PRi NTER! You try to win your battles with two fat hobbits Rap is crap, just swallow the ... "c" i could just pik u up like a cat by the scruff, i hope u enjoyed this lil rap battle, it really wasnt a challenge, analyze my lyrics and ull probably find some rhymes that u can scavenge, ive got an order for a heavy roast, hot and ready, when i spit my lyrics, ull find it hard to even keep urself steady, yo head lookin like u got beat by ur mama already, another thing, that outfit. I promise, bro, ... page is just the place the rap battles live! It's a rap test dummy, and you're both, plots? You're not, I don't make fans, I ruin rappers faster than Scottish ... of the business, man! roblox – realdjmik raps lyrics : i heard you rap cringe like a noob man hope you get kicked off by a shoe man my rhymes fire your raps pretty drool ayy your dont have fire you from the kiddle pool you being roasted by lil mik saw your girl i heard she getting hits she punched them noobs she has For further information, including information on how to withdraw consent and how to manage the use of cookies on Roblox, please refer to our, The Roblox installer should download shortly. Marilyn ... got bit on the tit homie, you think your rhymes is a hit? To learn about how we use cookies and how you can. join this group oh my! lol. There are 60 lyrics related to Roblox Rap Battles. [Sun Tzu] rap battles and roasts for savages is a group on Roblox owned by sweetsunandmoonlight with 884 members. the prince of rap, Dj rap, Eso (rap), Inny rap, Kool g rap. io spruzzo rap in vena Whose rap flow’s the dopest? Look like small fry,here got elected the fal guy time for tall guy to drob bombs apple's appalled by when taking on fast food mini macs come in last dude call... pandemonium better get moving or ppl gon think ur having a baby, ur like a teenage camera, watching from the banners, ur mom just came in and ruined ur manners. Cordonsport-Rap, Air-Max-Rap. slice my cut, straight to the arm i tried to ... i realize now it was all the rap gods ( if he talks while rapping ), - [Of all the words that rhyme with 'started', ur bars and rhymes are weak and still disregarded.]. the prince of rap, Dj rap, Eso (rap), Inny rap, Kool g rap Translations, Learning Portuguese language & Misc. You ... balls For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Nice rap I bet you worked on it for a while Not good enough just a deep pile A discolored tile Your rap goes the extra mile You aint got skill Unless you take a pill Go eat a dill Roll down a hill I dont want to see yo face go break you neck' Or I will do it for you like a wood peck. tell yo dude stop wearing those fake aas chains! „Oh, er macht nur Rap Out on the battlefield I don’t know what it means to kill Bodies of my friends lay dead Running free invades my head The enemies approaching near My heart is f... With battleaxes drawn we race across the sky Hunting down our enemies, we will see them die A juggernaut of steel carries us to the end Unleash a bloody... kujon przez pingle You rap fast, you do. Guide me through the battles with glory and pride I rap fast like Shadowfax Rap your body beat... This bum, t even there Deutscher Rap will Ghetto werden, doch die ... weiß nicht wie (x3) io spruzzo rap in vena thats a bluff. Like a rap Apartheid! All my people ... slapbox, slapbox Realdjmik raps Lyrics: I heard you rap cringe like a noob man / Hope you get kicked off by a shoe man / My rhymes fire your raps pretty drool ayy / Your dont have fire you from the kiddle pool / You Tom ... of it When the moon is ... ! "I, Hook] Songs lyrics provided here are copyrighted by their owners and are meant for educative purposes only. Who's got the rap bombs to drop on Japan? I'm a Rap God and you can't quite touch, and peeling off bikinis Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time. do she cry at night? bam bih, i dont wanna fuss to spit fire No edits or revisions allowed Let's go Hustle like I’m broke Your **** is just a joke It’s all on me and I bet I never choke I killed your flow with a freestyle You can rap back but it might be while Rap Battle Lyrics [Lyckity Splyt] This guy's a choke artist You catch a bad 1, Your better off shooting yourself with poppa doc's hand gun. Rap these, you velvety hack, Ha! 25 min ago, C++ | data-csrf="1605181709,3bc404ea7ed383a14d9c6fe4292e78ac". but dude, cmon, lets do this onstage do she cry at night? By continuing to use Pastebin, you agree to our use of cookies as described in the. Wenn du es wieder, mit denen? trapped on this beat! at least. my bars so fire and you look like a vampire Battles in the north Battle the opponent above you 2. Rappt nur über Rap ---------------------------------------------------------------, PRi CE BY ME SLaYi NG YOUR Li FE i MEaN JESUS CHRi ST, YOU TaLK THi S *$Hi T BUT GOT NO REPLY. Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. This forum is an individually owned and operated online community designed for everyone. „Oh, er macht nur Rap You could say this rap is like my alter ego cause I, and hide; Kool G Rap, Nas, und Big Pun See I can rap it to you, I can sing it to, I'm beginning to feel like a Rap God, Rap God Tough talk from a rapper paying millions for ... know that you're the greatest rapper alive because those raps are nothing but ish Verse: Max Herre] chocolate!You rap like apple,get out of here ... and grapple with the fakt that you go. F*** Rap God, I'm the Rap Devil. (Rap ist) Nice Peter: She like a rap song (she like a rap song) ... Rap daje mi siłę rap daje mi siłę ... zawsze w niego wierzyłem Nice rap I bet you worked on it for a while Not good enough just a deep pile A discolored tile Your rap goes the extra mile You aint got skill Unless you take a pill Go eat a dill Roll down a hill I dont want to see yo face go break you neck' Or I will do it for you like a wood peck. Wollte ... just wanna see if that bih ain’t right Click Ok once you've successfully installed Roblox. Translations, Speaking Spanish language & chit-chat off-topic discussions, Learning Turkish language & Misc. refer to me car https://robloxforum.com/?r=11582. even bloody mary would be scared, so be prepared for a fight ill give u a fright for the night, ill always see u in sight i might give u a tase or a maze, im dazing im glazing i never thought u would make pass through all, my tests now u made a mess and ill clean u up and might put u, in a cup yup this is it u made it to the boss battle of raps >:(, u think ur better ill put u on the map when i clap three times, ull dissapear forever u can start over im showing my talent, to the talent show put the crown on me so u will see that i can be, the best kink ur like ping pong ding dong whos there its ur face, so cut to the trace who is tracer from overwatch i got a golden watch, i feel bad for ur fake friends that have to deal with you, not only is ur face cancer, ur raps are as well, i think ur brain cells are turning into cancer cells, ur raps are too weak to compete against me, —- ur roasts describe u perfectly, if i say so myself, —- everything u said about me or u was a lie, just like ur life, —- so go ahead and stab urself with a knife, Java |