03:12 PM I was experiencing (at first, literally after installing my new Fios G3100 router yesterday) an issue where my wifi adapter would connect to the router, but no internet was accessed; after diagnostic tests, I was being told that the gateway was unreachable. As soon as it starts to go over that, packets start dropping. I'm convinced before I even call them that it will be a waste of time. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. … /r/Fios is a community for discussing and asking questions about Verizon Wireless' Fios related services. B. ‎07-25-2020 It's been 24 straight hours of pure frustration. Try searching, Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines. My configuration is gs3100 connected to ONT via Ethernet. Common mistake son is one id and software will choose 2.4 or 5 older and IoT that are only 2.4 have a hard time connecting to router that use son, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I thought I was the only one with this pulling the hair out of my head situation with the A7000. Accessing router settings, I see that my computer had made some kind of contact, shows my MAC address, IP address assigned, but was not showing as active. Basically, the firewall is interpreting the connection as TearDrop DoS attack. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Any insights as to how to fix this issue and whether or not I will need to purchase an extender would be appreciated greatly. Im going to have to use it as a paperweight now. Agree with you on coverage, my G3100 is in my garage and it extends coverage over 200ft through a wall to my shed where my pool automation is. Seems more like an issue with coverage maybe but the 3100 is really quite a good router in terms of coverage. C. If neither devices on the G1100 or the G3100 drop packets in this configuration, then the G3100 has a bug/defect in how it handles WAN based traffic. ‎07-23-2020 Has anyone recently begun to have issues with Sonos on the Verizon Fios G3100 Router? So after receiving the beta drivers from Netgear, it did 'stay' connected but I was experiencing massive lag spikes, to the point I couldn't play games or even chat in Discord due to disconnects. I have sent you a message requesting for additional information. Thanks! Planning on rolling back drivers for the WiFi dongle and giving that a shot. G3100 network router pdf manual download. Prior to requesting a replacement router on July 24th, I experienced no connectivity issues whatsoever. Recently upgraded to the new G3100 router from verizon from the previous Quantum router. Verizon FiOS → [Router] G1100/Issues with Home Network Protection. I have Wemo Mini Smartplugs for my landscape lights (3 of them) which only run on 2.4GHz, and they had all sorts of issues with SON on. Been busy with other things, but I'm going to continue to work at this and see if I can't figure out a way to get this to work. This is nothing new to wireless routers... just new marketing material for Verizon to tout as a "brand new feature". I would like to join this discussion as I have the same problem with a client of mine. Any thoughts or advice on how to allow the FIOS G3100 Router to VPN externally would be appreciated. Just went through this. Has anyone noticed issues with the Home Network Protection functionality in this new firmware release (version 02.03.00.04)? I suspect C will be the outcome. If both G1100 and G3100 drop packets at the introduction of the G3100, even a larger problem (All devices connected straight to my G1100 prior never had packet drop issues.