Assassin's Creed Odyssey is full of choices that will have good or bad consequences. He's still on that beach waiting for me to come kill him. I had sponteneous drops from 60 FPS to 5-15 every few minutes, even in cutscenes. Privacy policy You'll find a room with pressure plate spike trap and snakes. Everything else is on high/ultra and 2440x1440, i7-3770 and a 1070. i wanted to be mad but i had been complaining that none of the choices seemed significant unless it was insanely obvious. I am afraid to see the resource and drachmae cost of that if it happens. I really hope we get to customize an island in future.build temples etc. © Valve Corporation. Sokrates is being held at the Leader House. But I kind of like it now, I'm now playing Kassandra as some ultra hardcore rogue mercenary because of all the trauma she's gone through. Agapios (slave vs Kingfisher quest) got thrown off a cliff because I wanted the two brothers to get along, and oh boy was I wrong. Follow the hallway until it turns right. (Lie) The guards let me in. He will tell you that Sokrates has been arrested and you will find out from him where you can find him. With the Oracle of Delphi's location obtained from Herodotos, Kassandra departed the Temple of Apollo in an attempt to infiltrate the Pythia's home to question her. Missed out on alot of cool and unique characters which turned out to be recruitable. When you ask her about Sokrates, she will tell you where he probably is and suggest you go there together. Just started playing this game yesterday and I’m having a blast is player ... your house in kephallonia, your house in Sparta and your ... and 2 days ago he found this at the bottom of the sea So ironic since you know, AC Black Flag … The area is filled with people who are infected with the disease and you are left with the choice to either stop the villagers from escaping and let them free. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 2 x Loot Treasure. On your returen from the looted room, make a right to continue on the path. There's a statue to the left of the entrance. He believes that this way he will be able to think about what Pythia told him and find the answers he is looking for. I'll finally get some answers. Press J to jump to the feed. 3 x Loot Treasure. Tomb of the First Pythia location, solution and Ancient Stele This tomb is located in the Grand Mount Parnassos region of Phokis. But, you can't do anything but crawl on the roof and look around. As long as you didn’t start combat I think it’ll count towards the good outcome You actually can. In the same Kingfisher questline, I got both parents of the theater killed because I refused to choose one to save, thinking I could save both. But I wish Ubi had done this differently, in a way that makes sense, like have Alexios be respected by the Daughters and have them be neutral to him.