Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Here are the revealed trophies and achievements: Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Trophy List. 303 ... Epic Cycle Earn every trophy. Island Hopper Assassin's Creed Odyssey Trophies Full list of all 94 Assassin's Creed Odyssey trophies - 75 bronze, 15 silver, 3 gold and 1 platinum. What's your method on fully upgrading the Adrestia? The Assassin's Creed: Odyssey walkthrough will help you with unlocking all the trophies and achievements in the new installment of the Assassin's Creed series. Assassin's Creed Odyssey Trophy Guide. You have not earned this achievement yet. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Gold, Silver, and Bronze trophy hunters welcome too! I was working on clearing out every fort and bandit camp and got burnt out cause right after I platinum Origins I went straight to this. Die Liste der Trophäen und Erfolge in Assassin's Creed Odyssey wird euch ordentlich bei Trab halten. Certainly, these are among the hidden trophies. Epic Cycle Trophy in Assassin's Creed Odyssey: Earn every trophy - worth 180 Trophy XP. Covering PlayStation 4 (PS4), PlayStation 3 (PS3), and PS Vita. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. As soon as the game was released October, we will provide you with a 100% trophy guide, with all the collectibles, missions and puzzles. Die Achievements sind zwar nicht schwierig.. Log in to view progress Below, you can find the list of all the trophies you can unlock along with descriptions and tips that will help you get each of them. Now I’m working on Far Cry New Dawn then I will do AC3 later this week then back to finishing this epic long game. I've gotten all other trophies but this one is such a grind, I think I have maybe 5ish more upgrades before being done completely. 5.0% Ultra Rare: 31.34% Uncommon: This is Sparta! I dismantled every weapon I could get my hands on and still didn't have enough resources, so I went and raided war supplies but what gives the most resources is definitely sinking ships. Find guides to this trophy here. 10 months ago. It is a massive grid which is why I started picking up everything along roads from the beginning of the game. Written by ARB1992 57 Ratings. 145,116 Views. What's your method on fully upgrading the Adrestia? But yeah, it was my last trophy too and that's how I was able to get this screenshot. I'm not really a fan of Far Cry but that game looks pretty good! The base game contains 51 trophies, and there are 7 DLC packs containing 43 trophies. Press J to jump to the feed. Cookies help us deliver our Services. I've also noticed that if ships have a bit of health and you ram them thus destroying them you will get a ton of stuff, especially if the ship is a big one! Epic Cycle Earn every trophy. Around 82 hours but I have the bad habit of leaving the game running on pause (I get distracted easily lol), so around 70 hours of actual gameplay. A subreddit for those in quest of the almighty :platinum:. Note: Does not cover Xbox, Nintendo, Steam, or other non-PlayStation platform achievements. I'm thinking of platting the other AC games as well since I platted Origins. Earn every trophy. Nice work, im 40 hrs in and felt like ive gotten nowhere, what was your final playtime? Im working on this but had to take a break. Complete the Battle of 300. How is Far Cry New Dawn? Congrats that is a long accomplished feat!