Superior products that will give you a lifetime of exemplary service. While focusing on comfortability, and efficiency for the everyday chef. DESIGNED FOR CHEFS: Gyuto which translates to literally “beef-sword” is usually known in the professional western cuisine as the chef’s knife, this is the be-all-end-all knife for would be chefs. Great deal. With an HRC of 60+/-2 it will take an angled edge and hold it for long enough to help extend the life of your knife (w/ general maintenance). This blade is great for vegetables, fruits, fish, and meats. This is an absolutely aesthetically beautiful and outstanding knife! I got this knife on a recommendation of a chef friend. A million thank yous! ], Ergonomic Design- Design inspiration are designed to show the special beauty of chef’s knives. The Gyuto is the Japanese version of the classic Western Chef’s knife. It's one of our best selling knives to line cooks around the country and it has unmatched edge retention for those of you in the industry that need an affordable knife that will hold its edge through long shifts. A premium Mahogany wood handle with a full tang for a well balanced construction for seamless use. We are so confident that you will love your Traditional Japanese Professional Chef Knife that if you don’t feel the same way we do, you can contact our customer support team within 30 days of purchase and request a return, we will refund you the total amount paid for the knife. FAMCÜTE 8 Inch Professional Japanese Chef Knife, 3 Layer 9CR18MOV Clad Steel w/octagon Handle Gyuto Sushi Knife for Home Kitchen & Restaurant, Yoshihiro VG-10 46 Layers Hammered Damascus Gyuto Japanese Chefs Knife (Octagonal Ambrosia Handle) (8.25″ (210mm)), Yoshihiro VG10 16 Layer Hammered Damascus Gyuto Japanese Chefs Knife (8.25” (210mm)), YOSHIHIRO Ice Hardened High Carbon Stainless Steel Wa Gyuto Japanese Chef Knife 8.25″ (210mm), Traditional Japanese Professional Gyuto Kitchen Chefs Knife – Premium 8-inch High Carbon Stainless Steel Gyuto Sushi Knife with High Corrosion Resistance in a Single Bevel Chisel Edge Grind, 8 Inch Chef Knife by Findking-Dynasty series-3 layer 9CR18MOV clad steel w/octagon handle Gyuto Knife, YOSHIHIRO NSW 46 layers Hammered Damascus Gyuto Japanese Chefs Knife 8.25 inch(210mm) Shitan Handle with Magnolia Saya Cover, Enso Chef’s Knife – Made in Japan – HD Series – VG10 Hammered Damascus Stainless Steel Gyuto – 8″, Yoshihiro Kurouchi Black-Forged Blue Steel Stainless Clad Gyuto Chefs Knife (8.25” (210mm) & Saya), [8 Inch]Chef Knife,FANTECK Kitchen Knife VG10 Damascus Professional Sharp High Carbon Stainless Steel 67-Layer Meat Sushi Fruit Cutting Gyuto Chef Knife[Gift Box]Ergonomic Pakkawood Handle-Acrylic Rim. Excellent for entry level chefs. Do not use on objects such as bones, nutshells, and frozen foods. I recommend this site to all of my fellow culinary professionals! In this guide, we have reviewed all the products and generated the best options available today for you. The clad dimple allow for easy food release while slicing or dicing. If you’re looking for the gyuto you’re in the right place. However, if you don’t want to spend extra then we have another vast option for you is YOSHIHIRO Ice Hardened High Carbon Stainless Steel Wa Gyuto Japanese Chef Knife 8.25″ (210mm). The G-10 handle is breathtaking. Using this knife is commical but in a good way the knife is beautiful and feels so good in the hand. Hand wash only and sharpen on quality whetstones. Carbon steel can oxidize if not properly maintained. I received a parcel from Japan to Ukraine via DHL in 4 days! Konosuke Sanjo SKD Tsuchime Kurouchi Nashiji Gyuto 240mm Burnt Chestnut Handle $575.00. However, both right and left hander can use the knives that have double bevel edge sharpened 50/50 without problems. He's not wrong! I'm new to Japanese knives but this thing is almost too pretty to be a workhorse. The Gyuto is true multi-purpose knife. Only had it a few weeks but the edge is holding up well. We recommend using Japanese whetstones to re-sharpen the knife, when it gets dull. We supply a wide range of top quality I have had this for about 6 months or so. Home > Knife Types and Shapes > Gyuto: GYUTO: Although not a traditional Japanese knife shape, a Gyuto is considered to be the Japanese alternative to a chef knife. A great steel for the everyday use of any chef. VG-10 JAPANESE DAMASCUS STEEL HIGH CARBON MATERIAL: Expertly crafted from 67 Layers VG-10 Japanese high carbon stainless steel ensures exceptional strength, durability and stain resistance. 800 years of Samurai sword-making tradition and history. Best selection of Japanese knives around. The Artifex line has always been the first stop for many users entering the world of Japanese kitchen knives. Praised for its natural ability to be strong and heavy while being able to maintain a polish. It will incur additional fees. Allowing the user a comfortable grip with precise cuts, and less wear and tear on the users hands. But I quickly resolved this issue. Our Yoshihiro Kurouchi Stainless Clad Knives are clad in 2 layers of full Kurouchi stainless steel that provides durability and protection without sacrificing its sharp cutting edge. His service is second to none. Great service and quick shipping. Blue #2 instead of something like VG-10. Great customer service. Blade length is 21.2cm and handle length is 15.3 cm with an overall length of 36.5cm. [46 LAYERS DAMASCUS VG-10] Proudly made in Japan and forged and hammered with 46 layers of steel in the Damascus tradition with a VG-10 Core. Knife Model: Hattori Forums Custom Limited Edition Year 2020, FH Series FH-6SP2020T Gyuto 210mm, Blade Grind and Edge Shape: Double Bevel Edge 50/50, Handle Material: Turquoise Gem Stone Handle with Stainless Steel Bolster. I'm not a chef, just like to cook. This handle makes mis en plas (food prep) FUN again. With a HRC of 62-63, the core of Blue Steel #2 is prized for its high edge retention and provides an extremely sharp edge that is able to maintain its sharpness over extended period of time. The Good, everything else. We will notify you when this product becomes available. The weight is towards the blade of the knife making for efficient use during rock chopping motion, DESIGN- Dynasty series chef knives are designed to show the beauty of eastern chef’s knives. Traditional Japanese knife making values a sharp edge, which requires attention and care. Japanese Chef's knives at lower than Japanese Retail Prices direct from This chef knife is suitable for chopping, mincing, slicing and dicing any fruit, fish, meat, sushi and vegetables. Haven’t had to sharpen it yet. V-Glod 10 Japanese super steel cutting core at 62+ Rockwell hardness. In fact, I just posted on a different website that I thot that this was a vastly superior tool to one that they were hoping to sell with the same steel, but without any specs and some poor reviews. Traditional Kurouchi knives will always be made out of highly reactive carbon steel but this knife is exceptional in that the Kurouchi finish is on the Stainless Cladding which is a new development in modern metallurgy and is highly rare and difficult to forge. Very impressed! A great steel for the everyday use of any chef. It was hair-shaving sharp with King 1200 and 6000, mainly stropping. Much has been written about the quality of Hattori knives. Thank you Koki for the service and these wonderful tools from Master Hattori. If you feel that the information provided here is misleading, incorrect, or is removed from actual facts, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. For me, I am very happy with this. Incredible knife for what you pay for...every chef should have one in there knife roll.. Ryan Cho 27,182 views. This holiday season, delivery delays are expected. Weight/Balance- The balance point runs heel to spine up the billet. EXQUISITE GIFT BOX & MINI SHARPENER & KNIFE SHEATH: This Japanese Damascus Chef Knife with a exquisite Gift Box, a mini sharpener and a knife sheath is very suitable as a gift to parents and friends on kinds of festivals, such as Mother's Day, Father's Day、Thanksgiving Day、Black Friday、Christmas day、New Year、Easter Day、Halloween、birthday, etc. ULTRA SHARP 8 INCHES DAMASCUS CHEF KNIFE: V-sharp edge accurately hand sharpened to 10-15°per side for an effortless slicing experience. US$15 for Europe and other Countries in the world, Sold Out Tackling tough meats such as pork belly or needing a sharp edge design for sinewy meats, this knife does it all with grace and professionalism. HIGH QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL: Our 420HC stainless steel blades are heat treated for optimum hardness and edge retention while maintaining the ability to be sharpened to a razor edge. The VG-10 Hammered Damascus Series has been a perennial best seller, combining performance, beauty, and extraordinary value. Below is a review of some of the best gyuto together with their extra features and functions. Really appreciate the time he puts into every email as well as the free forum he hosts. FAMCUTE's PROMISE- Quality is a massive focus of ours products. © GeekyDeck | In Affiliate Partnership With Amazon.com. The handle and steel are exactly what I was looking to purchase from an expert knife master. This list is undoubtedly the best hap40 gyuto available in the market today. $380.00, Availability: Normally ships the same day. A Gyuto knife is an all-purpose Japanese-style chef’s knife. Kurouchi translates as “Black-Forged” and this unique style of forging offers a characteristic look and an unpolished rustic aesthetic finish to the blade. Knives were a wonderful gift for my wife for our wedding anniversary. Never had a problem and questions about all products are answered quickly. Hitohira Togashi White #1 Migaki Gyuto 240mm Cherry Wood Handle $400.00 Was $470.00. Sizes from 180mm to 210mm are often recommended to home cooks, while the 240mm and 270mm sizes are often chosen by serious amateurs and professional chefs. YOSHIHIRO- Molybdenum steel Wa Gyuto Chef Knife 8.25" 210mm. Gyuto Chef's Knife is the most versatile and essential of all chef knives perfect for dicing, slicing, and chopping fresh produce to carving a roast chicken straight from the oven. That was good enough for me. Please do not use it to cut bone or frozen foods, any hard shell foods such as lobster and crab. A chef friend recommended this to me as a great everyday knife. DYNASTY SERIES HANDLE - is crafted from African rosewood, and is a great compliment to the beauty and comfort to the knife user. Master Hattori chose to use a very unique and beautiful Turquoise Gem Stone Handle. This is an extremely sharp knife. Just $10 USD for US, Canada, Australia, Asian countries. [Please refrain from cutting frozen products as this may detriment the knife's edge. Each Hattori Custom Limited Edition 210mm Gyuto knife is "One-of-a-Kind" and comes with the Serial No. I took it to the stone out of the box even though it most likely didn't need it. The steel is AUS-8 at about 58-59 hrc, … Santoku is Japanese for three virtues referring to the shape of the blade which comprises aspects of the traditional vegetable knife , Usuba, and Gyuto in one knife making it a favorite among chefs and cooks everywhere. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too! Ordered both - one Gyuto and one Santoku :) Sharp Knife Shop 34,953 views. But for $75, these are incredibly easy to overlook. Allowing the user a comfortable grip with precise cuts, and less wear and tear on the users hands. Processes food quickly and smoothly. Blade length is 21cm and handle length is 15.5 cm with an overall length of 36.5cm. JapaneseChefsKnife.Com (JCK, Established in 2003) is the direct internet sales Try it risk free. Very nice. The blade is made of VG-10 Cobalt Steel (HRC60 to 61). T. he full tang is taper ground to reduce weight and perfect balance.