—Von Yomm, elder druid, to her initiates Now has random name given to her on spawn. In the same quote she reveals that she is 500 years old. ", "The wind... it is nature's way of sweeping the dust from the land. She sees Hallow as "good", and Corruption or Crimson "bad". It doesn’t use the stack, it’s not a spell, it can’t be responded to, it has no mana cost, and it counts as your land play for the turn. ", "Why does [Name of Merchant] keep trying to sell me angel statues? (She will say Crimson or Corruption depending on which one there is, however, if both are present through an artificial biome, she will list both Crimson and Corruption percentages. Dryad Arbor is green. "The sands of time are flowing. ", "Nature's fury strips the leaves from the trees this day. This page was last edited on 22 October 2020, at 19:34. I dislike the feeling...", "So many others crammed into one spot? Original content on this page may not be reproduced or used without proper consent © 2019 Sylvan Studies. (Dryad Arbor isn't a spell, it's affected by summoning sickness, and it has ": Add .") If Dryad Arbor is changed into another basic land type (such as by Sea’s Claim), it continues to be a creature and a Dryad. ", "I hate [Name of Golfer] the Golfer's destructive habits towards nature!". ", "What's this about me having more 'bark' than bite? Dryad is a creature type. The primary example being Dark Depths, but this is also the primary reason why Boggles tends to play 1 Dryad Arbor. ", "I sell what I want! One of The Dryad's names (Nissa) comes from the planeswalker Nissa Revane from the trading card game. Everyone knows that they don't do anything. This color indicator can’t be affected by text-changing effects (such as the one created by Crystal Spray), although color-changing effects can still overwrite it. ), One of the Dryad's names, Celestia, is a reference to the TV show, When housed in the Jungle, one of her quotes "I kissed a tree in the Jungle and I liked it" is a reference to the. Dryad Arbor is green. Well, to find out, we look at the layers! The buff grants +8 defense to players and +6 / +10 / +14 defense to town NPCs, increased health regeneration, and gives the player (and town NPCs) a Thorns effect. The Dryad makes the distinction between Corruption and Crimson if they are present in the same world, and will list their percentages separately, though they both contribute to the overall "bad" total in her final report. ", "I rather dislike how the Desert is so devoid of life. The world has no Corruption, Crimson, or Hallow. ", "[Name of world] is [hallow percentage]% hallow and [crimson/corruption percentage]% [crimson/corruption]. ", "I wish [Name of Arms Dealer] would stop flirting with me. "[, "The Corruption tried to take me over when I went to Etheria, but instead, I used its power against the Old One's Army! The Eater of Worlds is a spine. ", "So two goblins walk into a bar, and one says to the other, 'Want to get a Goblet of beer?! The Dryad is an NPC vendor that will spawn once the following criteria have been met: There is an empty house. Corruption/Crimson and Hallow percentages are similar (. Land tricks - Elves can block with Arbor, then return Arbor to your hand with Quirion Ranger to … [Dryad's comment, see above]." He doesn't look well at all...", "You must cleanse the world of this corruption. Redigit's message in #journeys-end-chat on the official Terraria Discord server (, https://terraria.gamepedia.com/File:NPC_Hit_1.wav, https://terraria.gamepedia.com/File:NPC_Killed_1.wav, https://terraria.gamepedia.com/Dryad?oldid=1084319, Pages with information based on outdated versions of Terraria's source code, Pages using DynamicPageList dplvar parser function, Pages using DynamicPageList dplreplace parser function, Pages using DynamicPageList parser function, "[Name of World] is completely pure. The Eye of Cthulhu, Eater of Worlds, Brain of Cthulhu, Skeletron or Lepus has been defeated. ", "It is unwise to traverse openly beneath the flashing dangers from above. Set: The List Type: null Cost: null (Dryad Arbor isn't a spell, it's affected by summoning sickness, and it has T Add G to your mana pool.) ", "Solitude is sometimes good - there's room to grow and to breathe. It's good to be back. Sylvan Studies is not affiliated with Wizards of the Coast. "[, "When it rains, many kinds of fish acquire mystical properties. The literal and graphical information presented on this site about Magic: The Gathering, including card images, the mana symbols, and Oracle text, is copyright Wizards of the Coast, LLC, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. ", "I can handle the corruption, but the vile air of death in this location wilts the flower in my hair. Dryad is a creature type. But how does it interact with weird lands, like Dryad Arbor, the Forest whose bark IS its bite? ", "Have you seen the old man walking around the dungeon? ", "You must cleanse the world of this crimson. And well, you are not aging very gracefully. . Now has Crimson specific dialogue for worlds with Crimson in them. ", "I am severely offended by my surroundings - the Corruption/Crimson/Dungeon is my mortal enemy! A very weird card, it’s a creature, a land, a 1/1, and has a cmc of 0. If you don't like it, too bad. Corruption/Crimson and Hallow percentages are not similar, and the world has far more Corruption/Crimson than Hallow (, Corruption/Crimson and Hallow percentages are not similar, and the world has more Corruption/Crimson than Hallow, and there is very little Corruption/Crimson in the world (, Corruption/Crimson and Hallow percentages are not similar, and the world has more Corruption/Crimson than Hallow, and there is more Corruption/Crimson in the world (. "I like that [Name of Truffle] the Truffle resonates with every fiber of my being! You have done an amazing job!". Magic the Gathering, FNM, and all products associated are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC © 1995-2019 Wizards – and are used under the fair use policy.