Coy Duke: I hope so, 'cause I ain't much on being fed to volcanoes.

Luke Duke, Daisy Duke, Bo Duke: Boss Hogg! What' the surprise you've geen hinting at, cousin Willy? Web. Sheev: That is an entirely different Oriental nation. Daisy Duke: Whoever called this the rainy season wasn't just whistlin' Dixie. "Memorandum to the Great Powers" by Klemens Wenzel, August 2, 1814. 2, p. 343; and Mèmoires, Documents, etc. You can get out of the dress, out of the car and get out of my life! Despite this, the first 18 months of Nicholas' reign did not go well for Metternich: firstly, the British were chosen over the Austrians to oversee Russian-Ottoman talks; [nb 7] and, as a result, Metternich could exercise no influence over the resulting Akkerman Convention . Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane: Nobody's gonna buy a clock that's cuckoo, you know. — Patty Duke Remember that mineral spring back yonder? de 'Metternich … Boss Hogg: Git me some help outta my little black book. 'Aus dem Nachlasse des Grafen Prokesch- Osten' (1881) vol. Boss Hogg: Lordie, Lordie, Lordie.

Uncle Jesse: It was sure nice of the Air Foce to give me a lift, Cousin Billy. I knew them Dukes was a hatchin' something. Luke Duke: That's for sure, Daisy.

Daisy Duke: You wait right here, Roddy, 'cause we're gonna be back in a flash with your cash. The word 'Italy' is a geographical expression, a description which is useful shorthand, but has none of the political significance the efforts of the revolutionary ideologues try to put on it, and which is full of dangers for the very existence of the states which make up the peninsula. When Paris sneezes, Europe catches a cold. Coy Duke: Daisy, you sure have a way of taking the fun outta things. Discussing the Italian question with Palmerston in 1847. Daisy Duke: [reading from a brochure] A lot of famous musicians came from Austria. You see, my Spanish is just a might shaky. Bo Duke: Yeah, just give us 24 hours.

Every day we present the best quotes! Daisy Duke: Oh Bo, you stop your joshin'. It's one of them quaint little old wooden bridges.

Bo Duke: I think Freddy spotted us. I think my real depressions started when I was about 16 and doing The Patty Duke Show. Flash is driving the car. Daisy Duke: Right, and after we escape we'll have to warn Boss Hogg & Rosco about what we just heard. Us? I would go to bed at about 10 o'clock on a Friday night and not get up again until 6:30 Monday morning. Quotes.net.

https://www.inspiringquotes.us/author/1673-klemens-von-metternich Vance Duke: We gotta save Boss & Rosco, and that's that. Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane: But Boss, that could take half the night. [hits Rosco with his hat repeatedly] You couldn't get hot sause in a Barcelona barbeque. Oiseau is a Frenchie word for bird and the Blue Oiseau is a famous Frenchie stamp with a blue bird on it. Luke Duke: Well, we'd like to 'blidge, but we're in this race. Daisy Duke: Oh, the turn-off at cousin Willy's place is just ahead. If them famous musician fellers is playing anywhere near town. Now what would he be doin' here? Boss Hogg: Well, well, well and well [small chuckle] As I live and make money, if it ain't the Bouchard brothers. "The Dukes Quotes." I do not know where it will end, but it cannot end in a quiet old age.

Can you believe it, Rosco? Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane: Boss, do I have to take my pants off?

'Aus dem Nachlasse des Grafen Prokesch- Osten' (1881) vol. Luke Duke: Well, with Boss cheating's as natural as squealing to a pig.

Vance Duke: [referring to the natives] Haha, look at that. Vance Duke: Now just a dog-gone ding dang minute, we're law-abiding U.S. of A. type citizens. Boss Hogg: Oh of course not, Rosco. You mean your little secret list of tricky, sneaky rotten type folks all over the world? Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane: You did, Boss.

Daisy Duke: Just a little shook up 's all. Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane: Ooh! Hang on, y'all. Vance Duke: I got me a bad feeling about this. Bo Duke: You're the one who got the fuse wrong. Boss Hogg: Yes, yes, yes yes! Why... Sherriff: [interrupting] Get him outta here before I change my mind! Boss Hogg: Well, I appreciate the compliment.

Debra Far: Really. He knows his way around this place like a snake in a gopher patch. Daisy Duke: Boss Hogg? Bo Duke: Beats me, I thought stealin' horses was the only thing Boss didn't do. Vance Duke: Ok, Daisy, you win. He is remembered for his role in the Napoleonic Wars and for hosting the ‘Congress of Vienna’ in 1814–1815. Boss Hogg: Twenty million dollars? Follow AzQuotes on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. Daisy, you alright? The General's got 'em on their knees. Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane: Eh, you mean right now? 4, p. 21. Bo Duke: Old Boss Hogg done it to us again! Boss Hogg: Alright now, Rosco, we'll grap that map as soon as them Dukes is all asleep. Luke Duke: The kind that Boss Hogg's car makes. Maybe they'll think now that we're gods or such like. Boss Hogg: Oh, they're honest as the day is long. Luke Duke: Well, we'd better talk this over, [the three cousins huddle together as Freddy winks at the director]. But some little fat man jus stole all the furs that will prove the Bouchards were poaching. Bo Duke: It's a tire track. Sean the Leprechaun: Mr. Hogg, you're the greediest mortal I've met in me whole life.

Get an education. Boss Hogg: Oh, Rosco, it sure is nice to be so appreciated. Coy Duke: I knew it! Vance Duke: Sounds like a raid on a moonshine operation. No more sassafraz cookies? Daisy Duke: Boss has creamed us before, but not with real cream. de 'Metternich publiès par son fils' (1883) vol. Shaky? Boss Hogg: Oh. Ooh!

Daisy Duke: That's right, and old Boss Hogg can race hisself around the world. That mud slinging Boss Hogg gone and double crossed us again. But I'd rather hear that delicious clinkin' sound of more gold. Boss Hogg: That's right, throw away the key. Improve yourself, find your inspiration, share with friends, This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy.

Freddy Flenders: Now if it's only a matter of money, I could, pay you, eh... twentyfive thousand. Daisy Duke: Either I'm getting Jungle Fever, or that's my Uncle Jesse. Tell 'em we're on our way [hands over the CB]. With that kinda money we can pay off Uncle Jesse's farm. That bubble-belly Boss Hogg is behind this whole flim-flamin' trial. Daisy Duke: I thought he'd be clear to the other side of Canada by now. Luke Duke: Aha, and a good fairy's bringin them, right? Bo Duke: It'd be nice to go see some entertainment Saturday night.