Shop Now.

Ordered a t-shirt and discovered that it does not fit? But if you like the t-shirt so much that you’d like to keep an eye on when it comes back in stock, just click on the Notify Me feature. You may request for a replacement within 10 days of delivery for all electronics (Large appliances, mobile phones, laptops etc.) If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. This handy reference guide helps you understand how the Flipkart product returns process works: As soon as you fill out the Returns form online, you will receive an email at your registered email address and an SMS on your registered mobile phone number. 3.

Returns/Replacement are accepted under the following cases –, Galaxykart » Online Shopping Portal for Consumable Electronic products, Defective Product – Manufacturing defect/ Non-functioning (Not applicable, if the product is under Manufacturer’s Warranty), Damaged Product – Physical damage/ Tampered product or packaging, No Invoice/Warranty Received – Available on Electronics only.

Click the link below to read all the latest updates from Flipkart Stories and Studio34.

We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item. I agree. Click here for more details.

Log in Register; All Categories. Returns is a facility provided by respective sellers directly under this policy in terms of which the option of replacement and/or refund is offered by the respective sellers to you. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers, lingeries, undergarments or magazines cannot be returned. // Ordered a pair of running shoes and discovered that they don’t fit you? Track Your Order. Keep ready all the requisite items necessary for a smooth returns process — including invoice, original packaging, price tags, freebies, accessories, etc. As a refund via the same source that you used to pay for the order (called Back to Source).

View this list here.

I am Medha Kak ([protected]) staying in Noida sector -53, I have done e online shopping from Flipkart service of two kurtis but due to some inconvenience caused i have cancelled the Order with no[protected], and returned both the kurtis in a single packet as I have received Both of them in this way .but only amount of one kurti is being credited to my account, which was amounting rupees-699 but not received amount of 397 of another kurti.

and a … EXPERIENCE GREAT … Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary. Following verification, you will be required to confirm your decision based on the category of product ordered. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. It may not be of the right size or color, or in rare cases you might find that it is defective or damaged.

When your favorite tee is available with a seller on Flipkart, you will receive a notification so that you have another chance to buy exactly what you like. The returns policy brings in a lot of changes keeping in mind our loyal customer base.

* CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened. The refund policy is applicable in case the replacement of a damaged product is not available. Return & Cancellation Policy Our policy lasts 3 days. Then contact your credit card company; it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Still have questions? * Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and to show you personalised advertising. Click here to find out more about how you can get in touch with Flipkart. The Flipkart product returns team will take over from here.

Please do not accept your order if the outer packaging is tampered. Contact EKart. In case of COD order, the Customer can simply reject the order and it will be marked as RTO.

In the case of COD orders, customers’ bank account details would be required and the refund would be credited within 7-10 working days. Our policy lasts 3 days. This simple guide will help you understand how the Flipkart product returns process works, making your shopping and returns experience smooth and convenient. Hello Sir, 360, 13th A Main Rd, Yelahanka Satellite Town, Yelahanka, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560064, Ekart Logistics - My order is delayed from Last 8 days, Ekart Logistics - I am complaining about the delivery men, Ekart Logistics - My infinity hot 9 phone was not delivered, Ekart Logistics - not picking up return although seller approved it, cheating to stole my 25000 rs air conditioner, Ekart Logistics - Delay in delivery of product, Ekart Logistics - Product not shipped within promised date, Ekart Logistics - Not delivering my replacement order. and a few verticals in Lifestyle. Tweets by @FlipkartStories !function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],p=/^http:/.test(d.location)? Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. #Sellfmade: From 5 orders to 700 orders a day, this woman entrepreneur says Flipkart was the best business decision! } For example, this means that if you paid via your HDFC Debit card, your refund will be credited to the same account.

Opt for this and follow the next steps of the process. Shipping costs are non-refundable.

Submit a Complaint FAQ Sign in . Pickup and Delivery of your order will be scheduled hand-in-hand in case of exchanges and replacements, Refund will be initiated and processed if applicable, Your request will be fulfilled according to Flipkart’s returns/replacement guarantee, As an IMPS transfer if you have paid via cash-on-delivery. It must also… If you have further queries, we encourage you to carefully read the complete FAQ on Flipkart product returns and exchanges. Login.

Click here to know more about Flipkart product returns. To return your product, you should mail your product to the Address mentioned on the manifesto from where it has been shipped. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.

* Book with obvious signs of use

* Any item that is returned more than 3 days after delivery. While this is not a common occurrence, such scenarios should be immediately alerted for Returns. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. Gifts

We hope that reading this article has made you feel more at ease about product returns on Flipkart. 5 Days will be calculated from the date of delivery. Exchanges (if applicable) Ekart Logistics [Resolved] Ekart Logistics — Regarding refund of the cancellation order . If you notice this after you accept the package, you may opt to raise a Return request. Don’t worry. We have a 3 to 4 days Refund/Replacement Policy. Shipping If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected] and send your item to our office from where it has been dispatch, as mentioned on the manifesto. This is where the Flipkart Product Returns process makes your life easier. All Categories. You can also track the process by visiting the My Account page on your laptop or smartphone by clicking on My Orders. Online shopping is simple and quick. (Available for Debit Card and Netbanking forward payments). Remember to read the return policy on the page where your product is described.

'http':'https';if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src=p+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); Journey through the heart of Digital India, Flipkart Product Returns Process – How It Works And What You Need To Keep In Mind, #TheBigBillionDays He started out as a #CustomerSu, From #banking and #FinancialServices, #entertainme, In Assam, a happy customer says Flipkart enables access to better products for his family, Tales From A Lockdown: Online shoppers feel safe as they #StayHomeWithFlipkart, Pedal to the mettle: Amid lockdown, this Jeeves technician cycled 25 km to help a customer. SALE UP TO 20% Off. Once notified for return, our delivery personnel will collect the product delivered to you and provide you with a replacement of the exact product that you ordered. Infographic by Sadhna Prasad | Flipkart Stories. In the case of online paid orders, the refund will be made back to the same bank account used to pay for the order.