I went to a Chinese restaurant to buy a loaf of bread, bread, bread, I went to a Chinese restaurant, To buy a loaf of bread, bread, bread, I went up to the counter, And this is what he said, said, said. My name is Ella, Ella, Chickaly, Chickaly, Nickelye, Nickelye Pom pom poodle, willy willy whiskers. Elvis Presley, girls are sexy, Vous pouvez modifier vos choix à tout moment dans vos paramètres de vie privée. Tic tac toe, give me an x give me an O. I went to a Chinese restaurant, My name is, Clapping Game, Hand and Finger Play, Language Play and Physical Play. But it is also popular in the UK and other parts of the world. FREEZE (thanks to Sailor Mimi) Version Numero Dos . Have you got your own version? Anyway, they only know one rhyme and i can only remember one so was wondering if anyone else remembered any??? Sitting on the back seat drinking Pepsi. Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a, Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Australia License. My 2 girls are really getting into that clapping game that i remember from my school days- you know, the one where you and a mate clap hands then clap each other hands and sing a silly rhyme???? Chinese Checkers, cheese on toast Please tell us about it. You can also watch videos with clapping instructions. To buy a loaf of bread, bread, bread, I went up to the counter, I went to a Chinese Restaurant is a very popular hand clapping game. There are several versions of the hand clapping game I Went to a Chinese Restaurant. Details At School 17. My name is FREEZE. My name is . She asked me what my name was and this is what I said, said, said, But it is also popular in the UK and other parts of the world. Pom pom poodle, willy willy whiskers. Nickelye, Nickelye . They asked me what my name was, And this is what I said: My name is E.I., E.I. I went to a Chinese Restaurant is a very popular hand clapping game. One variation of the rhyme goes as follows. Three times around the … Ooey, gooey, pwark, pwark, pwark Double this, double that. … I went to a Chinese resturant to buy a loaf of bread bread bread . Players: 4 Girls Age: 11. Enjoy! The waiter asked my name and this is what I said said said: My name is Eli Eli Double, double, this, this. Yahoo fait partie de Verizon Media. This one accompanies the "I'm a Pepper" song from the 1977 Dr. Pepper commercial. I had to include the absolute classic that is Patty Cake as my first hand-clapping game. I Went to a Chinese Restaurant is a clapping game with a rhyme that adopts a variety of versions.