Please confirm. Ubuntu and Windows 10 dual boot - Time issue Solution, Query to truncate log files or shrink all MS SQL Databases, Click Visual Basic, then VBA application development window will open, Now right click in Project pane, insert -> Module, Now paste the above code and save it as Macro Enabled document. A new Windows will appear just click insert and then module, STEP No.4 2. So yeah guys, this is how you can use a custom function in Excel to convert number to words. Number to Words Converter - Indian Rupees. I have named this function NUM_TO_IND_RUPEE_WORD. Thanks for the good work but need some adjustment like i have posted two outcomes of the spellnumber function, Rupees One Thousand FiftyEight Only Thanks for reply. Yes, Mr. Rafaqat, it is working. So in this way you can easily convert numbers into words in excel in Pakistani or Indian Rupees. But it doesn't mean that we can't convert number to Indian rupee. All translations are copyrighted to the rightful owners. If you have any doubts regarding this article or any other function, ask in the comments section below. How to download WhatsApp Status Videos & Images? The syntax of this function is: You can download the working macro file down: Now the code of the function is mentioned below. 1,23,45,678.00. =spellnumber (the cell number) i.e in the above if I want to convert F6 cell into words I will type =spellnumber (F6) and then enter. I and various other people have posted various solutions. The Converted Words From: binary binary octal decimal hexadecimal Base-2 Base-3 Base-4 Base-5 Base-6 Base-7 Base-8 Base-9 Base-10 Base-11 Base-12 Base-13 Base-14 Base-15 Base-16 Base-17 Base-18 Base-19 Base-20 Base-21 Base-22 Base-23 Base-24 Base-25 Base-26 Base-27 Base-28 Base-29 Base-30 Base-31 Base-32 Base-33 Base-34 Base-35 Base-36 Hi dear it is completely working just copy the code from the given link and carefully use it by following the steps mentioned. Let’s say we have a daily routine to manage some calculation and we have to manually input these results from numbers into words especially in Indian or Pakistan Rupees, then it must be annoying or boring to do the same practice and alternatively loss of valuable time. Enter your number in 1st box where it says Enter the Number and Press Convert to Words Button . The below script can be used in Microsoft Excel / Word / Access or any VBA program supported applications to convert the currency in number format to words (English). How to Create User Defined Function through VBA, Using a User Defined Function (UDF) from another workbook using VBA in Microsoft Excel, Return error values from user-defined functions using VBA in Microsoft Excel. Hold down the ALT + F11 keys to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window. Function SpellNumber(amt As Variant) As Variant Dim FIGURE As … =spellnumber(the cell number) i.e in the above if I want to convert F6 cell into words I will type =spellnumber(F6) and then enter. How to use Excel VLOOKUP Function| This is one of the most used and popular functions of excel that is used to lookup value from different ranges and sheets. Your email address will not be published. Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox. Return error values from user-defined functions using VBA in Microsoft Excel | Learn how you can return error values from a user-defined function. Google serves cookies to analyse traffic to this site. How to Use SUMIF Function in Excel | This is another dashboard essential function. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Large Number - Number to Words Converter Upto 21 Digits, Multiple Numbers/ Multi Line Number to Words Converter - Convert Multiple Number/ Lines to Words In One Click or Copy From MS Excel, Number to Words Excel - English Million, Billion Format. Convert Number or Amount in words, The amount you enter here will convert in words in both English and Hindi also. Using a User Defined Function (UDF) from another workbook using VBA in Microsoft Excel | Use the user-defined function in another workbook of Excel. Required fields are marked *. 'creating the string of words to translate number into words, ' Converts a number from 100-999 into text. ' I tested your VBA code but unfortunately its not working well on negative / minus values like -100 -10,000 / (100) (10,000). Excel main shops ya factory k hawaley sy koi data sheet / programme ho to plz btain. How to install FoxPro 2.6 in Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7? Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful. Open the requires Excel Sheet and Press Alt+F11 Most of the computer users know about Microsoft Excel and its importance in office work.