Amazon Review Site: etailz Review Program, Amazon Review Site: Amazing Discounts Club, Amazon Review Site: Product Testing Group, Amazon Review Site: I Love to Review (UK), Amazon Review Site: Etekcity’s Etekcitizen Program, Amazon Review Site: Amazon Review Club (AMZRC), "How to get free products to review on Amazon", Amazon Customer Review Creation Guidelines, How to Get Free Products to Review on Amazon. Testzon gives you discounted and free Amazon products in exchange for reviews. If you do decide to sign up for more than just one or two sites, then I’d suggest you register a new email address just Amazon review sites. Therefore, it is no surprise that it is a popular go-to business review site for e-commerce products. You can choose the discounted or free product that you want, then you need to get approved by the seller. Yeah, that’s one thing you have to be very careful with. I have used Tomoson also and do not care for it. I’ve only been using it for 2 weeks and can already get 2 items at a time. I’ve worked very hard at my reviews, and the thought of someone swiping my URL really, really annoys me. The sole exception to this rule is when a free or discounted copy of a physical product is provided to a customer up front. The seller will ship the product to you directly. Good luck, M! You may indeed need/use those products. Leaving a review of the product isn’t required, but if you do want to offer your feedback, then you can leave a review. Some may have a few per month, some a few per week, and some may have products you can review daily. Home & Garden. Four of the largest health insurers were seeking separate mergers. Thanks in advance! All the rest are 4 or 5 stars. in my experience, the majority of the products are small crappy stuff that I wouldn’t normally need/buy. nokiddings doesn\’t work anymore unfortunately :/ i used to go to that site on the daily. If the seller approves your request, then you’ll get a coupon. You can get free stuff or great discounts in exchange for sharing your feedback. Other Sites to Get Free Amazon Products, Coupons & Deals for Reviews, 38. My products are good. AmzRC is a great platform to check out if you want to get Amazon products with massive discounts. Was wondering if Vipon (formerly amz review trader) is dead? Review Centre is a community of passionate people, sharing their product and service experiences. There is even mention of getting paid (only) in their FAQs. You could be asked to review a very wide range of things. When CR first crash-tested car seats, 12 out of 15 were rated Not Acceptable. I’ve been on the Vipon forums and no one is getting approved. There are even products like lamps and vacuums, keyboards and mice, and laptop batteries. But as a buyer, I don’t think there is any issue to ask a seller to give you a product in exchange for an honest review. While I can’t say for sure, Product Elf seems to be the likely culprit as I had to link my Amazon account to it. If you are looking for free travel and outdoor gear to review, this is the program for you!