Por último, en cuanto a la cuestión planteada por el señor Gargani acerca de los privilegios e inmunidades de los diputados al Parlamento Europeo. card, we have avoided this fear contracting the Virtual POS Servired with walkways safe and 4B. estaragency.com. Recherchez des traductions de mots et de phrases dans des dictionnaires bilingues, fiables et exhaustifs et parcourez des milliards de traductions en ligne. involved in the preparation of non-legislative approaches. Pour de longs textes, utilisez le meilleur traducteur en ligne au monde ! I do not wish to get involved in an argument and I hope that your comments are not going to start one. I did not want to frighten or distress her. understand someone/someone’s doing something: I can understand him not inviting Joan (= understand why he does not invite her). Concern synonyms. navcanada.ca N ou s exa min er ons vos com me nta ires av ec soin afi n de mi eux comprendre les problè mes et préoccupations sou lev és hi er et au jourd 'h ui. The translation is wrong or of bad quality. At Incimal, we know how much you care for your an. . Show consideration for other rail travellers. I understand your concern about butting into your employee's personal business. Politicians cannot ignore the concerns of young people. Being ourselves a very small structure, we. Comprendemos su preocupación y el proceso de verificaci ón de su propiedad será [...] llevado acabo en la manera más segura. les mesures utiles pour prévenir la perte, l'utilisation malveillante ou la modification des renseignements qui sont sous notre responsabilité. Pese a que este es un momento particularmente, house, independently of the worth of the belongings, specially. nuestro número de tarjeta de crédito, hemos evitado este miedo contratando los TPV Virtual con pasarelas segura de Servired y 4B. He had the unenviable task of breaking the bad news. It reflects real anger and apprehension about the future. à l'intérieur de l'Union européenne en ce qui concerne cette matière. You are offline. And yet I completely understand your feeling that way, particularly as you keep telling me that you feel that way! yourself and great opportunities of development. Traduisez des textes avec la meilleure technologie de traduction automatique au monde, développée par les créateurs de Linguee. calls for the mobilization of all resources. muy lejos de una situación en la que la Comunidad Europea pueda promulgar normas legislativas de aplicación directa. Perhaps you want to make it clear that you understand the literal meaning of what they have said, for example, when you ask a teacher to explain what a new word means, or when you ask someone for directions in the street.. At other times, you might need to show that you understand … For longer texts, use the world's best online translator! My father's achievements don't have any bearing on what I do. Utilisez DeepL Traducteur pour traduire instantanément textes et documents, of them, particularly during the discussions that we will be. Another word for worry: be anxious, be concerned, be worried, obsess, brood | Collins English Thesaurus Top synonyms for your concern (other words for your concern) are your business, worry and your best interest. satisfaction est le pouvoir de les résoudre. y la seguridad de la información que usted ha provisto. There are many diverse influences on the way that English is used across the world today. que el Gobierno británico será sensible a la cuestión que usted plantea. estaragency.com. And ought he to have no concern for his sister's honour, and the family's honour. Documents chargeables en « glisser-déposer ». pero no quiero abrir una polémica y espero que sus propósitos no vayan a alimentar una. The categories where we performed particularly well included: showing genuine interest in helping you. Austin rose and bent over Katherine's chair in some concern. if dikes are undermined by muskrats digging burrows. Top synonyms for understand the situation (other words for understand the situation) are understanding of the situation, understanding the … My heart had been torn by all manner of anxieties and concern. Sign up for free or try Premium free for 15 days, © 2014-2020 Ludwig S.R.L.S. y de que actuaremos de manera justa y rápida. There are plenty of small industrial enterprises. This also explains your enthusiastic endorsement of Major Programme I, which you have. regulations which pertain to your own specific situation. the European Community can create directly applicable law. His last years were overshadowed by financial worry. Independent. User privacy and security is of utmost importance to us, without trust we're dead in the water. They will follow the political crisis with interest. à vous informer de chaque étape de réalisation pour que vous voyez grandir votre projet. JON LEE ANDERSON: I understand your concerns and they are valid given Haiti's past. Ludwig is the first sentence search engine that helps you write better English by giving you contextualized examples taken from reliable sources. Understand The Situation synonyms. On the other hand, as a mother, I completely understand your desire to continue to help him. I understand your concerns about the ethics involved in interviewing Alzheimer's patients. Where there are options to use OAuth we only use OAuth, and for each API we aim to use the strongest possible storage solution. The government has mishandled the whole affair. Free thesaurus definition of ways of saying that you know understand or agree from the Macmillan English Dictionary - a free English dictionary online with thesaurus and with pronunciation from Macmillan Education. Their private lives have no relevance to their public roles. This is not a good example for the translation above. His concern was that people would know that he was responsible. “I truly understand your concern, Sir/Madam, but unfortunately we cannot tolerate the kind of language you are using right now…” “I’m going to do my very best to help you, Mrs Brown…” “You seem very upset, Mrs Brown. Benjamin Gorman, Salem, Ore . Cela explique aussi l'accueil enthousiaste qui a été réservé au grand programme I, jugé. ont fait tout leur possible pour tenir compte de vos avis. by the northern municipalities of relations with the provisional authorities. “Democrat” vs. “Republican”: Where Did The Parties Get Their Names? We look at some of the ways in which the language is changing. Some common synonyms of concern are anxiety, care, solicitude, and worry. “Thank you for your understanding.” “Your patience/understanding/comprehension is/are greatly appreciated.” “We wish to be clear that . Filter. “Corporal,” “General,” “Sergeant,” “Private”: What’s The Order Of The Military Ranks? La traduction est fausse ou de mauvaise qualité. Find more ways to say importance, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. “Epidemic” vs. “Pandemic” vs. “Endemic”: What Do These Terms Mean? The 600 properties were his responsibility. She wrote later: "I completely understood your desperation to leave and thought I would be helping you by getting to the exit before you because I can't rush in the heels I was wearing. It concerned her that Bess was going out so much. Her mouth grew stiff with pain and distress. Copyright © 2016 by HarperCollins Publishers. afirmar que para la Argentina es momento de negociar, no de negociar sobre las negociaciones. She was obviously disquieted by the experience. He had been disturbed by the news of the attack. He never seemed to have a care in the world. ‘Why didn't you tell us?’ – ‘Didn't want to worry you.’. Ludwig is the first sentence search engine that helps you write better English by giving you contextualized examples taken from reliable sources. Most of the funds are provided by voluntary organizations. informed every step of the way, so that you can see your project evolve. I did not consider it any part of my charge to come up with marketing ideas. have done their utmost to take account of your views. matter or business to be taken care of; happening activity. The bulk of the book concerns the author's childhood. all necessary measures to ensure that the entire population. Ladies and gentlemen, I have heard several speeches on, a number of States attach to a specific topic, we must state that. care of and providing the appropriate amount of attention you need to make you feel confident. I can understand your reluctance to talk about what happened. Use DeepL Translator to instantly translate texts and documents. P.IVA 06333200829 REA PA-314445, Estate agents are falling over themselves to speak to potential buyers, and one sent me this pitch yesterday, explaining why I should buy now: ". He started involving me in the more confidential aspects of the job. something that is of interest or importance to a person. Sign up for free or try Premium free for 15 days, © 2014-2020 Ludwig S.R.L.S. I have a very high regard for him and what he has achieved. The devotion to and concern for our institutions are deep and sincere. 60. similar 1. . All rights reserved. Price was a major consideration in our choice of house. What concern was it of mine how my photographs had been obtained? ciudadanos, cuando las madrigueras de los ratones almizcleros socavan los diques. understand how/why/what: Does she understand why he doesn’t want to see her? Without. I completely understand your difficulties and believe that your feelings are valid. See how your sentence looks with different synonyms. Shops and other commercial establishments remained closed today. The editor wrote me that my manuscript was well-written. We condemn the hypocrisy of the European imperialists and, Condenamos la hipocresía de los imperialistas europeos. Is it right for the Church to express a view on political issues? I understand your concern, but the operation is completely safe. DiscoverLIA COVID-19Ludwig Initiative Against COVID-19, Thanks to Ludwig my first paper got accepted! This matter doesn't concern you, so stay out of it. Another word for concern: anxiety, fear, worry, distress, unease | Collins English Thesaurus Find more ways to say concern, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. The law covers four categories of experiments. I completely understand your reaction to all this.