Mine would be "angelic". 8 years ago. please. Non existent. Enduring oh carrine... you are so funny.. lol....oh ya.. back to our discussin, my gf was caring. 0 0. WOW... very confident.. Loving He has curly hair and brown eyes. Favourite answer. Μάθετε περισσότερα σχετικά με το πώς χρησιμοποιούμε τις πληροφορίες σας στην Πολιτική απορρήτου και στην Πολιτική για τα cookie. I'd say he's 'Cute'. Devoted Describe your boyfriend/girlfriend in one word? It you have any question or would like to add on this content, please send us an email. hahahhah Hhhmmm...describe my boyfriend in one word? He appreciates me for me. Nice. thanks. When I think of all the words I could use to describe my partner not one of them is all-encompassing so that makes it difficult to choose. Enveloping Perfect Social . Get answers by asking now. Lol. Beautiful Looking for words to describe my love for him? LOL, Well, just one word...it is a little hard to describe him just in one word. You may unsubscribe at any time. haahhahaah, i belive everyone has one we each have someone god intended us to end up with and if we are patiant and dont spend our time on those relationships that clearly arnt working then we are available for when the right man shows up usualy when we least expect it and yours will come, yeah i agree with you,, right now im not looking for that somebody, ill just wait if there is really meant for me, im tired of expecting and waiting .. though im still dating, but no more serious. Be honest. True or false: some kids have lots of fairweather friends ? Helpful. Hello there, Carrine, nice to see you again. thanks for the response. thats good on you dendy! hmmm!!! you can really tell a person if she/he is happy with his partner thru his words and the way you expressed it. whew im still waiting for my soul mate to come. good for you girl, and to both of you.. wish i have one. By subscribing, you agree to the terms of our Privacy Statement. As you read over the list of positive words, pick 1-3 that would be easy for you to use on a daily basis. '', whew.. its nice to say that hey my partner is so amazing.. in all means ? Imaginary . hehehe...I hope he will not read this...lol! Romantic, Sensual Μπορείτε να αλλάξετε τις επιλογές σας ανά πάσα στιγμή, από τα Στοιχεία ελέγχου του ιδιωτικού απορρήτου σας. Aggressive. but ur not a gay? Lovely Non-judgmental, Passionate Blissful Am I missing anything? Everlasting, Friendly hahaha i pretty sure you'll feel very secure with huh..whew good luck to both of you girl.. Anonymous. quite and questionnaire . I miss you so much. Anonymous. Découvrez comment nous utilisons vos informations dans notre Politique relative à la vie privée et notre Politique relative aux cookies. Nos partenaires et nous-mêmes stockerons et/ou utiliserons des informations concernant votre appareil, par l’intermédiaire de cookies et de technologies similaires, afin d’afficher des annonces et des contenus personnalisés, de mesurer les audiences et les contenus, d’obtenir des informations sur les audiences et à des fins de développement de produit. 8 years ago. by Nobody: 12:22am On May 20, 2011 cunumunu. Powerful. for me i would have to describe my partner of 6 years as my "soul mate" he is wounderful in every way and i love him so much. JesssssssssssTastic!!!! Ecstasy ... Sign up for the Thought Catalog Weekly and get the best stories from the week to your inbox every Friday. LOL What do you think of the answers? What are Words that describe mountains? My husband is super caring! You are my heartbeat Lustful Pure You are in my every thought well you are so lucky to have a partner like him... you both deserved each other though.. more blessings to your family che! Stunning Well if I’ll be honest then, there are endless lists of words which describe my relationship or in general any relationship. Yes, as a matter of fact - in every imaginable way! hahahahaa.. psst! You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer. When I eat chicken, I peel off the skin and eat just the meat. I describe my love to you I Describe My Love Poem . Vous pouvez modifier vos choix à tout moment dans vos paramètres de vie privée. Ok, my word is: Amazing. Striking LOL. Faithful He’s my rock and light. hahahaahaaha. True or False: Reddit is better than Yahoo Answers ? With our list of words, the sky is the limit to discovering that just-right phrase. Limp. Patient Informations sur votre appareil et sur votre connexion Internet, y compris votre adresse IP, Navigation et recherche lors de l’utilisation des sites Web et applications Verizon Media. Attractive. ENjoy![/i]. He is the best that has ever happened to me (after my kids) but to answer your question, I would definitely say: ''AMAZING! Words to Describe Boyfriend. 2. By Sylvie Quinn, November 17th 2017. Bright I smile when I think of him, so that's the word. Right Η Yahoo αποτελεί μέρος της Verizon Media. wow hes a soldier ... brave man and a hero! and fellas describe your girlfriend in one word? At this time you may be thinking that you don’t know what word best describes your spouse. Burning, Deep please dont tell him about what ive wrote here huh? 1. Hard working. Pour autoriser Verizon Media et nos partenaires à traiter vos données personnelles, sélectionnez 'J'accepte' ou 'Gérer les paramètres' pour obtenir plus d’informations et pour gérer vos choix. Eager what about yours? Find some words you can use to express your love for him. 4. Divine lol. Hot by 190 : 1:35am On May 20 , … How old are you? Reliable. what a way to describe your boyfriend. Why do some men become obsessed with women . You are more than a friend 15 Answers. Baby, I love you. Michael Andrew is a content writer for Weds Kenya. nyahahhaa!! Only 1 word and answer with the first word that pops into your head. ones that trust each other. Do you guys have a plan to settle down and get married? Charming. But most of all, the 1970s were a great time for good-looking men. 35 Girls Describe The Perfect Boyfriend In Exactly 5 Words. maybe he is a man with warm heart and kind mind ,he never hurt other people Did you kissed and make up already? He feels exactly like home. Love Text Messages, Love SMS & Love Poems. my one week boyfriend is old, hahahahah Finding the perfect words to describe a man can have its limitations. Re: Describe Your Current Girlfriend/boyfriend In One Word. What is a word to describe your boyfriend starting with the letter Q? Well, just one word...it is a little hard to describe him just in one word. LOL... thanks che have a great day! Re: Describe Your Current Girlfriend/boyfriend In One Word. Funny. LOL.. Who’s Your 1970s Actor Boyfriend? I'll have to think about that one. One of my favorite things about him is how he can entertain a group of people. Describe Your Current Girlfriend/boyfriend In One Word. Handsome. I mean, I've known him for six years but we didn't get serious until six months ago...and only met in person two weeks...after all of that time, I think the best word to describe my redheaded soldier is: really?? LOL! wow..... sooo sweet katb and its true soul mates do exist as they said. hahahaha.. yes its true, his above 50 already , hes a doctor .. and hes so caring actually.. whew.. i missed him, we just quarreled this morning. Use these words to describe your love for him. Learn more about working with Thought Catalog. Submit your writing to be published on Thought Catalog. i never say what kind of person he is You are my happiness and joy Ok gals describe your Boyfriend in one word and fellas describe your girlfriend in one word? Yahoo fait partie de Verizon Media. pls dont get offended huh? Strong what's something billions of people don't do? Hero. This Is How You Love And Lose Someone With An Addiction, 28 Women Confess The One Secret They Will NEVER Tell Their Boyfriend, Jasmine “Ivanna” Espy’s New Documentary On Hidradenitis Suppurativa Shows Life For Black Women Facing HS, The Death Of A 7 Year Relationship (And The Last Ditch Effort That Killed It), 8 Sex Workers Share The Story Of How They Fell In Love With A Client, 15 Signs He’s The Guy You Should Be With Forever, You Are Strong Enough To Let Go Of Your Abusive Relationship. Joyous Fine Looking I can feel you close to me You can follow us on Twitter or facebook. Intense Wow, we only get to choose one word? Strong, Tall. hehehe! I describe my love I give it to you You are in my every thought Everything I do, I do it for you. The words to describe your boyfriend can be based on anything from his personality and good looks to what he does for you. Honest what's something that gives you a chance to roll your eyes? He is always doing something random and funny to make people around him smile. 5. no time to kiss him altheGreat because he went home already in NJ last week,, we talked about those stuff,, but not that serious yet.. iam 30, turning 31 this coming july.. [i]Hi carrine, RE: Describe your boyfriend/fiance/husband in one word? Smart. Everything I do, I do it for you, I can see you in my dreams Surprising, Below are words to words to describe my boyfriend, I describe my love hahahaa.. thats why im too confident to wrote it because i know no body knows him. RE: Describe your boyfriend/fiance/husband in one word? This is where these 47 positive words come in to place. Still have questions? Answer Save. The love of my life Illogical You may unsubscribe at any time.