This sounds so yummy I can’t wait to try it, but more importantly to bake cool and individually freezer wrap. Please try again. I feel like I’m always trying to convince you guys of that since you’ve seen what I post on here, but I really do. I require an expert on this area to solve my problem. They are so delicious! I can’t see a reason why this wouldn’t work but have you tried making them the night before and storing them in the fridge until they are ready to bake? your article on AOL? Taking a look forward to peer you. another egg to the mixture? Second batch to make if extra ingredients you make (small batch). Im looking forward to making it again, pretty easy for how complicated it appears! Spread 1/3 spaghetti sauce in a greased 9x13" baking dish. Spread 1/3 spaghetti sauce in a greased 9x13" baking dish. Thank you. That probably won’t affect me at all either since the donut didn’t so I won’t even bother weighing myself today. I actually still had some left over after making 11 rollups. If you’re looking for a healthy dinner recipe, these rolls are for you! Then add the vegetables, pasta sauce, and basil to a pan and bring to a boil, season with salt and pepper. I’ve been making a similar, but not quite as healthy, version of this for many years. Sprinkle remaining 1 cup mozzarella over. Then again: sauce, noodles, cheese mixture. Glad to meet you! No boiling the noodles. Instead of spinach my recipe uses crab meat. It's yummy. 10 %, (26 ounce) jar favorite spaghetti sauce, lb uncooked lasagna noodle, can use any variety. https://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/pasta-recipes/spinach-lasagne I’m not sure. Pizza, Doritos, These Spinach Lasagna Rolls come from Gina at. How can I change up the recipe a little to use the Fresh instead?? Thanks for sharing this recipe! I used roasted tomato and garlic tomato sauce instead and mixed in a little mozzarella with the filling. Sooooooo easy to make!!! Artichoke Spinach Lasagna. Fresh Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomato Lasagna. yum. OMG! I fell victim to the “Donut Effect” this weekend. Place 1/2 of (uncooked) lasagna noodles over sauce. Now check your email to confirm your subscription. Healthy Spinach Lasagna Rolls – easy, healthy, and filling! I eat pretty healthy most of the time. Add the spinach; cook until the spinach just begins to wilt, about 1 minute. I made almost a double batch and froze them 4 at a time unbaked in small aluminum pans from dollar tree. 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil. Videos to Watch. I need to try your version some time too. I used Alfredo sauce it was wonderful! Thank you! ½ teaspoon dried oregano. I’ve never tried it. They are called Seafood Lasagne Roll Ups. Instant hit with my dinner company…and my hubby and stepson Jeff said I had a new Top Five recipe!!! Your recipe says 22 hours and 14 minutes. They look delicious but I’d love a make-ahead option for week nights. =). this was Delicious! And even if I did gain weight, I lost weight yesterday so it’s all good. ♡ I was able to fit 11 into my baking dish, and I feel like I was able to put more than 1/3 of a cup of filling into each also. Well I made them and oh gosh were they GOOD!!! Wish I could be more help. A niece of mine posted this recipe on Facebook about a month ago…and I said these will be my New Year’s Day dinner!!! … Remove from the heat. Thanks for sharing this recipe! I was wondering if there was a good substitute for the egg or should I just not include it? Extra rollups… I’m not gonna complain! Success! From there, it’s pretty much a downward spiral. Any suggestions?? This also makes a great freezer meal. Preheat oven to 350°. Learn how your comment data is processed. As I read this all I could think about was, “Wish I could have pulled one of these out of my freezer last night!” I will be making these in the next few days. Thank You for sharing!! Can these be individually frozen? I was amazed that my boys ate the spinach part without even flinching. (NOTE: You can stretch your sauce by thinning with a little water so that you have enough for topping.). Add the mushrooms and garlic; cook, stirring often, 2 minutes. I added one some garlic and Italian seasonings to the mix which shouldn’t change the points. Only 224 calories per roll! Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high. I’m so excited to try them. I actually lost 2 pounds.”. Your email address will not be published. Place a piece of wax paper on the counter and lay out lasagna noodles. Extra filling… also, not gonna complain! What do you recommend doing if you have left over filling? I'm Christy Denney, and I eat everything. Only 224 calories per roll! Haha. All about Italian Herbs. Healthy Spinach Lasagna Rolls – easy, healthy, and filling! 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach. Repeat with remaining noodles. Can the lasagna be stored in the freezer until we are ready to bake the dish later in the week? Spinach Lasagna III. made these tonight and they were freakin’ fantastic. In medium bowl, combine ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, egg, spinach, salt, pepper and oregano. Don’t get me wrong…I treat myself everyday to a little something. I’m just now learning to cook (sad, I know, but I’m fresh out of my parents house) and these were incredibly easy and they turned out great! 653K. Add the onion, and cook, stirring often, until just tender, about 5 minutes. This is my new go to place for recipes! My boyfriend was so impressed that he’s copying the recipe to make them for his fire station. Make sure noodles are dry by patting them with a paper towel. healthy spinach lasagna rolls, spinach lasagna roll recipe, spinach lasagna rolls. Sounds lovely, but I will be using cottage cheese instead of the suggested ricotta. I just cooked these and they are great! Spinach and ricotta rolled up in cooked lasagna noodles. I used some spaghetti sauce I had on hand also added one diced chicken breast to add a little protein so if you add that you will need to adjust your points according to those. Adjust calories and points if you add chicken.adapted from Skinny Taste, Your email address will not be published. I'm a mom of five, wife, and cookbook author living in sunny Florida. Thanks for sharing. Makes 9 rolls. I know you said the Mexican or tex-mex lasagna that is on another page could be stored in the freezer.. hello!,I really like your writing so much! Hi! Only 224 calories per roll!