Then maybe this delicious mixed berry idea featured step by step on Life, Love, and Sugar will be a little more up your alley. "margin-left": "0px", The buttercream should rest fairly flush on top of the cake. all-purpose flour, confectioners sugar, vanilla extract, cream of coconut and 16 more. Refrigerate the remaining ganache and keep on hand for another use. If you love baking, but are not a huge fan of decorating cakes, this Chocolate Mousse Bundt Cake Recipe is perfect! Luscious, smooth and chocolatey top with soft, crumby and chocolatey bottom. (function () { }, Here’s another option to consider instead! } Chocolate layer cake with cream cheese filling. Check out how Brown Eyed Baker made this scrumptious Boston cream cake. Royal Delights Chocolate French Silk Dessert Mix. "margin-left": "-20px" "cart": { This classic recipe was first published... Low-sugar cheesecake recipe with a hint of lemon. This elegant and impressive dessert is fun and easy to make. Let the bake cool down completely inside the pan. } else { Check out how Say It With Cake made this delicious tres leches and peach creation surprisingly simply. This will be a rather stiff buttercream. "text": { Let the mixture sit at room temperature, whisking or stirring every 20 minutes or so, until it has set enough to ice your cake. Yes, the final cake should be stored in the fridge. "@media (min-width: 601px)": { "padding-bottom": "14.5px" We’ve already showed you a lemon recipe or two, but that doesn’t mean the combination was quite right for you. In a separate bowl, sift together the dry ingredients - flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder. Your email address will not be published. You'll have a crush on this pound cake after you taste it! "products": { Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Just browse through each one and try them at home. Place special emphasis on covering up the “seam” between the buttercream and cake on the sides, so that the cake. Then fill the bundt pan with the chocolate mousse and carefully place the cake back inside the pan, over the mousse. Add the chocolate mixture and fold in with a spatula until well combined. } "button": false, Oh, well. }, Chocolate Cake Batter. })(); /*]]>*/, Your email address will not be published. "font-size": "13px", Check out how Nordic Ware paired lemon sponge and icing with a fresh strawberry jam filling instead. This Chocolate Mousse Bundt Cake Recipe is perfect for any holiday, but especially for Valentine’s Day! In a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips and stir until smooth. Add the remaining whipped cream to the lightened custard and very carefully fold in until the mixture is well combined. Do not overmix. In your opinion, is the best policy always “the more fruit, the better’? Also because I used semi-sweet chocolate chips I used half the sugar called for in the recipe for the mousse. I wish I could attach two pictures. Check out how PBS made this version that’s distinctly lime flavoured instead. "padding-bottom": "14.5px" Prepare the filling and pour into a turkey baster, or into a plastic sandwich bag and make a cut in one corner. } } } I put parchment on the cake pedestal before I frosted and was so glad I did. Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic. id: '2164692680793', }, options: { Are you actually usually a donut person if you’re going to eat any kind of baked good? Perfect for Valentine’s day ♥. Place the pan in the freezer for 30 minutes, or until the buttercream is very firm. Stir in the salt, and add the sugar, 1 cup at a time, mixing each addition on low so as to avoid a sugar snowstorm in your kitchen, then increasing the speed to high as the sugar is moistened. }, Pour the remaining cake batter on top of the filling. Yes, you read that right! Author camila. Your email address will not be published. I made this cake for my brothers birthday. Improve Air Quality And Sleep With An Air Purifiers for Bedrooms. } Enjoy! See it on Life, Love, and Sugar. Heat oven to 350°F. Then this recipe from Life, Love, and Sugar is absolutely the best choice for you! function ShopifyBuyInit() { }, "img": false, Grease and flour two 8 or 9 inch round baking pans. We adore the way Mama Gourmand stayed true to their favourite flavour by making both a sponge and a filling that tastes like bananas. We honestly think these 50 types of cake above will satisfy even the pickiest of layered cake fans. var client = ShopifyBuy.buildClient({ Garnish as desired. Check out how My Recipes used their cake as a place to combine pralines and pecans. "imgWithCarousel": true, }, Instead of or in addition to the instant pudding, you can mix in a fruit filling such as marionberry or strawberry. "buttonWithQuantity": true Then we think you might pefer this delicious white velvet, cheesecake, and marshmallow buttercream recipe from Cake, Paper, Party. }, With the Royal Delights dessert mixes, everyone is able to create restaurant style desserts and enjoy them in the comfort of their home. "max-width": "calc(25% - 20px)", Perfect for any occasion and easy to prepare! "padding-bottom": "14.5px" "padding-bottom": "14.5px" Remove from the microwave and stir with a whisk until the chocolate is melted and the cream and chocolate are thoroughly combined and silky smooth. 6 Inch (Set of 5),Gray, 15 Deliciously Fruity Cake Recipes for Spring, 30 Beautiful Geode Cakes And How to Make Your Own, Pumpkin Cake Recipe With Mascarpone Cream And Sugared Pecans, Delicious Coconut Macaroon Recipes You Should Try At Home, 30 Cool Football Cakes And How to Make Your Own, 4th of July Cake Designs to Help You Celebrate. Does this cat require refrigeration after baking. This recipe is different from the rest in that it not only contains a lot more delicious ingredients, but the whole point of the cake is to really get that satisfying crunch! Remove from heat. } var script = document.createElement('script'); "padding-left": "32px", I ended up only needing about half of the last portion for that. "styles": { script.src = scriptURL; Heat 3/4 cup of cream in the microwave until hot. In the bowl of a stand mixer, sift together the sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. We adore the way World Market decorated their delicious cake with wonderfully elaborate gingerbread cookies. }, In that case, we think perhaps this lovely strawberry chiffon cake, filled with actual slices of fresh strawberries in the middle, might appeal to you in a big way. Ice the cake with your prepared ganache topping, spreading smoothly and confidently as the ganache will begin to firm quickly as it makes contact with the cold buttercream. A trusted family brand, Colavita started out in Italy, making Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil. }, Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean. Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan and for about 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out with a few crumbs. My favorite flavor of pudding to use is cheesecake. We’ve spent days combing through all kinds of baking blogs, compiling a delicious list that we fully intend to bake our way through. Add powdered sugar and mix with electric beaters to get rid of any lumps. For the chocolate mousse part, I used a great, super convenient product, that I recently found out about. if (window.ShopifyBuy.UI) { In the bowl of a stand mixer slowly mix in half of the chocolate mixture, followed by half of the milk and buttermilk, then half of the dry ingredients. "padding-top": "14.5px", Check out how Culinary Hill combined their jam with deliciously creamy vanilla pudding, just to keep things sweet and light. Calories 300 kcal. Colavita offers the widest selection of fine Italian products in one place. Use remaining mousse filling to spread it evenly around the entire outside and top of the cake. Cook Time 1 hour. Home » Desserts » Chocolate Mousse Bundt Cake Recipe, Thank you Royal Delights  for sponsoring this post. "max-width": "100%",