They may be healthier than your average carrot cake, but 2 cupcakes is still probably an appropriate serving size. Please let me know - thank you! What cupcake pan did you use? Way easier than making a layer cake, and equally delicious! Meanwhile, make frosting by beating all ingredients together until well incorporated. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients. It would have been waaayyy too easy to polish off the entire batch on our own. Add a little corn flour (starch) to the frosting. We use them pretty often, so we actually just place a bulk order online, but that's totally up to you. Note: you'll need to fully cool the cupcakes fully before frosting. (At least that's what I tell myself!). This post contains several affiliate links. Make flax "eggs" by stirring together flax meal and water and let sit 10-15 minutes to thicken. The cupcakes will still be moist from the carrot. Fluffy Vegan Carrot Cake Cupcakes topped off with a rich and creamy coconut cream frosting. Fluffy Vegan Carrot Cake Cupcakes topped off with a rich and creamy coconut cream frosting. Apparently you guys love carrot cake (and vegan baked goods) as much as we do!. The mission of delight fuel is to share recipe creations that inspire others to eat healthy, feel good about what they are eating, and most importantly nourish and heal their bodies with delicious, natural food. They are super moist, full of carrot cake flavors and a lot healthier than the traditional version. If the blend already contains xanthan gum, don't add the extra amount indicated in this recipe. Transfer whipping coconut cream into a piping bag with the preferred tip and pipe cupcakes. I only recommend products that I trust and have used myself. These vegan cupcakes also make a great dessert for Easter or Mother's Day. PRIVACY POLICY. Thanks! Yesterday I shared my hazelnut chocolate easter eggs. Allow them to come to room temperature before serving. Serve immediately. Your email address will not be published. If you are on team Cupcake, however, you need to try this recipe. If it does (most brands do! Cream until just combined. Apparently you guys love carrot cake (and vegan baked goods) as much as we do! . Hi Dana, check to see if your store-bought gluten free flour blend contains xanthan. You can substitute sweet potato with more shredded carrot if desired. Plus they're the perfect size for a light, healthy dessert. As always these cupcakes are gluten-free and refined sugar-free as well. Alternatively, use a knife to spread the frosting on the cupcakes. These cupcakes are a lot like muffins, they’re satisfying and nourishing and satisfy all cravings. Your email address will not be published. If you overmix the frosting, it will become loose and may not hold up. I used Kite made from almond milk but it was too runny. Vegan Carrot Cake Cupcakes. Add maple syrup and mix with a handmixer until smooth. plant-based milk, such as almond, soy or coconut, light-tasting vegetable oil, such as sunflower or rapeseed. These vegan and gluten free carrot cake cupcakes with dairy-free cream cheese frosting are to die for. Happy Weekend frie, Who couldn’t use some mouthwatering churros in t, I can’t believe it’s November already!! Perfectly moist, fluffy and flavorful and topped with a creamy, tangy vegan cream cheese frosting. If your kitchen gets warm, just pop the cakes in the refrigerator for a few minutes after frosting. I would love to see what you come up with. I'd like my frosting just to look like yours :). Happy Monday eve, Happy new week peeps! If you'd prefer to leave the sweet potato out - that's perfectly fine - just substitute with more carrots. Copyright © 2020 Crowded Kitchen | Site by Feast Design Co, Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes (Gluten Free and Vegan) ». Mix dry and wet ingredients in two separate bowls. Otherwise you won’t be able to pipe your cupcakes. soon!‘ ❤️ thanks for sharing! These easter themed cupcakes are an absolute dream. Thank you, so happy to hear that! Equally delicious, easier than making a layer cake, and a perfect vegan dessert! https://www.kitchn.shop/products/trudeau-silicone-12-cup-flower-cupcake-pan-in-mint.html?sku=5118736&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIg_u7xOjv6AIVhp6fCh0_iAl3EAQYDSABEgJprfD_BwE. Note that if your flour blend contains xanthan gum, you should leave the extra xanthan gum out of the recipe. Since these are egg-free and dairy-free, everyone can enjoy. Fold in shredded carrots and pecans. Add a little bit of maple syrup to give some sweetness to the frosting. Bake the cupcakes in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until a skewer can be inserted into one and it comes out clean. If it's really hot where you are, that may affect the frosting consistency. Prep Time: 30 mins Cook Time: 30 mins Yield: 12. As always, don’t forget to tag @delight.fuel or simply comment below. Serve immediately and store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to two days. If you don't use our gluten free flour blend recipe, we suggest this brand. Your email address will not be published. . They are super moist, full of carrot cake flavors and a lot healthier than the traditional version. Divide the batter amongst your cupcake tray. Just like your corner bakery! Happy Easter . Going to try these! Carrots are in season and it's a great way to get an extra serving of veggies. Whip it with a hand mixer for a few seconds until smooth. Add the sugar and mix until just combined. There's another ingredient adding to the health factor in this vegan dessert. Line a cupcake tray with liners. Copyright © 2020 Delight Fuel on the Cookd Pro Theme ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, These cute vegan/paleo coconut truffles remind me, GIVEAWAY reminder! Cupcakes are easy to make and perfect for a dinner party or holiday any time of year. What’s Halloween witho. We then promptly delivered the rest to my grandpa. They'll set quickly. These vegan and gluten free carrot cake cupcakes with a cream cheese frosting are to die for. Mix well until combined. Extract solid part from the coconut cream and transfer into a bowl. Divide batter evenly into your muffin pan or muffin liners. We each devoured 2 of these carrot cupcakes immediately after the photoshoot. Stir in shredded carrot, sweet potato, hemp seeds, nuts and raisins if using. Is it too late to celebrate #nationalchocolateday? As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Sprinkle with the remaining chopped walnuts and dust with ground cinnamon.